[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are no-fap humans real? I mean do these people exist or is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: ba9 (1).png (29KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
ba9 (1).png
29KB, 165x115px
are no-fap humans real? I mean do these people exist or is it just a meme? I can't even imagine sleeping without at least busting a single nut. How could you hate yourself so much that you'd throw away one of the greatest natural pleasures to exist? I mean, with nothing but your own body, you can't get anything out of it more pleasurable than masturbation... So... What the fuck?
>>
>>39596285
They are pretty real desu. I haven't touched myself in almost three years now and i know a guy who never masturbated in his life. You get wet dreams once in a while though so you dont get blue balls forever.
>>
>>39596794
I started my nofap by the begining of the year. It's good to find someone with more time in this than me.
>>
>>39596794
>>39597192
I've unironically been trying to nofap for about 10 years now. I can always get a streak up of like 20-40 days with ease, but then I go on like a week long endless fapathon before starting another streak.

What are the secrets?
>>
File: 9d5.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>39596285
I need to stop fapping for a while

My dick is getting VERY desensitized, and I also want to see the head become smoother

I hate being cut so god damn much.
>>
>>39597332
not them but the longest nofap record for me was 7 days. 7 days only because i was able to keep myself busy. maybe thats the secret?
>>
File: 1503726496693[1].jpg (117KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
1503726496693[1].jpg
117KB, 750x422px
>How could you hate yourself so much that you'd throw away one of the greatest natural pleasures to exist?
Its literally just a chemical dependency like heroin or junk food, but much more addictive since you can do it whenever you want for free and literally just spend all day tugging on your dick till you com 10 times and your balls are in pain.
>>I mean, with nothing but your own body, you can't get anything out of it more pleasurable than masturbation... So... What the fuck?
The pleasure itself is just a few seconds of euphoria followed by a lower energy state that feels worse than before you fapped. I can do breathing exercises and meditations that give me much more pleasurable sensations than orgasm, and leave me more energized afterward, not drained and depleted. Semen retention also gets rid of feels like >tfw no gf, such feeling are replaced with raw horniness, which can be transmuted with meditation. Most people fail at no-fap and never go more than a few weeks since they become like a dog in heat and the horniness overwhelms them.

You need to experience it firsthand to believe it though, there's no convincing you intellectually to stop masturbating.
>>
I did it for 45 days once, came the day before school started LOL. Idk, there may have been a minor difference due to placebo or something but it didn't get girls to come up and ask for dick. Haven't done it n 2 years.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.