[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a girl in my class likes me, is very pretty, and is a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: TheFather.png (7KB, 384x474px) Image search: [Google]
TheFather.png
7KB, 384x474px
>tfw a girl in my class likes me, is very pretty, and is a genuinely good, kind person, but she's 6 feet tall and I'm only 5'10
What do, robots?
>>
>>39595083
Honestly I wouldn't go for it that's the one thing I wish I could change about myself
>>
File: 1432368462755.jpg (46KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1432368462755.jpg
46KB, 473x500px
>>39595083
>taller than you
>"likes me"
Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
>>
Save her the trouble of dating someone trifling over something as petty as height
>>
i see absolutely zero downsides to the premise you have provided
>>
>>39595167
It's not an issue for me, I think she's wonderful the way she is. What I worry about is that my height would be an issue for her, if not now, then later on if she meets some tall Chad. I don't want to fall in love with this girl and them experience heartbreak when she decides I'm not good enough for her anymore.
>>
>>39595223
then* not them
>>
>>39595153
shwer
>>
>>39595223
Simple, open your relationship so she can fuck tall chads. But she still has to love only you tho. Chads dont love sluts, so this should not be an issue
>>
If she really likes you, go for it. If she leaves you over something like that she was worthless anyway.
>>
IF SHE LIKES YOU GO FOR IT

GO FOR IT
G
O

F
O
R

I
T
>>
>>39595223
Considering you are no chad,she will eventually leave you in search for chad since she just doesn't *feel* it anymore.
>>
>>39595309
I sincerely hope you find a beautiful wife, have multiple children with her, raise them into happy, strong, capable adults, and then watch as they all get cancer and rot away into miserable corpses.
>>
>>39595083
Start growing nigger

Or "accidentally" hit here withyour car an make her a cripple so she's in a wheelchair so then shes shorter than you kinda.
>>
File: 1500250972547.jpg (7KB, 163x152px) Image search: [Google]
1500250972547.jpg
7KB, 163x152px
>>39595083
I have a tall girl fetish. you better fuck this girl OP I swear to fucking god, don't you break her giant heart
>>
If she likes you just fucking go for it who caressssssssssssss oh my godddddddddd
>>
>>39595223
You have /r9k/ brain poisoning bad. About 99.99% of the things said about relationships here is complete horseshit. I'm gonna give you the .01 advice. Just fucking talk to her and don't worry about Chad stealing your girl or whatever holy shit, you're sowing the seeds for the relationship's destruction by *already* worrying about somebody taking her away before you're even together. Christ, take a break from here a bit honestly
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (153KB, 626x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0096.jpg
153KB, 626x885px
You better fucking ask her out anon
There's nothing better than a tall girl
>>
>>39595083
Louie is that youie?
>>
Can't be any sillier than my situation, man. I'm 6', gf is 6'4". Just go for it, dude. You are ready for snu-snu, right?
>>
>>39596008
I'm jelly mate.
I wouldn't even know where to look for a girl like that
>>
>>39595083
You ever heard of moonboots?
>>
>>39595659
the only decent post in this thread.
>>
>>39595616
>Don't you break her giant heart
Fucking great!
>>
girls get shit for being tall so the tall ones can sometimes go against their base instinct and stop caring about height out of principle.
>>
GO FOR IT FAG
>tfw no tall gf
>>
>>39595083
looks like you will be...
dating up
>>
>>39595341
R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

/origi
>>
>>39595560
Only solutions you have OP.
>>
>>39596969
no u

origigigig
>>
>>39595659
>I have never experienced the things a lot of you did, thus my experience represents reality
YOU = FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>39597052
How could you possibly think not trying is a good thing? People don't just come to you. You have to be out there too, and be active. Come on.
>>
>>39597086
I'm not against trying. I'm not against OP going for it either since it sounds like she is into him. Actually that's exactly what he said.

I'm against you being a blindfolded retarded saying nothing can/will go wrong now or in the near/far future. And you being such a retard that you think people just make up every single thing you hear here and not a lot of them having suffered it all. Cheating, cucking, bullying, tormeting, divorcing, etc. NO FAGGOT, THESE ARE JUST FUCKING STORIES WRITTEN FOR PLEBBIT GOLD. BUT DON'T WORRY, I'M UBOATING YOUR POSITIVITY WITH MY 4CHAN GOLD.
>>
>>39595223
>It's not an issue for me
It is 100% an issue for you. Otherwise you would already be fucking her instead of creating a thread on a Mongolian cave paintings forum where you look for validation for your excuses for being too much of a beta pussy to ask her out.
>>
>>39597133
>something might go wrong
>therefore it's better not to try
Stop lying. You're against trying.
>>
>>39595083
Looks like I'm going to hell because I'm envious as fuck.
>>
>>39597168
I imagine you saying that in such a snobby and obnoxious manner that I would just fucking punch you right in your teeth. Neck yourself.

OP, do it. But she might (will) cheat sooner or later. Just don't get attached. What's so fucking hard. When that happens resume life before she was in it, what is this so hard for people? Fucking emotional weaklings.
>>
If you really double checked the situation to see if she isn't trying to play you, then fucking do it.
>>
>>39597133
You're deffo autistic dude
>>
>>39597267
Hello plebbit user. You are currently on 4chan, specifically /r9k/. The autistic poster concentration here is increased. Please consider returning back to the safe zone - plebbit. Thank you.
>>
>>39597218
>emotional weaklings

Oh I didn't even see this one. Holy shit, lol
>>
>>39597306
>haha lmao you are autistic. hehe edgy lel. i love 4chin I can lmaotroll people got this guy haha.
What the fuck are you doing here you retard?
>>
>>39595083
can't you just use heels?
>>
>>39595223
Stop being such an insecure little bitch. If she actually does like you, take the chance, stop worrying about hypothetical situations. Honestly, it just sounds like you're making up excuses because her height discomforts you.
>>
Don't even try. Height is way more of a meme than people think it is, but women really aren't attracted to men they're bigger than.
>>
>>39597983
I should actaully qualify that, I know ONE tall girl short guy coupling, but the small guy is totally cucked by her and she's a bitch.
>>
>>39597983
Says who? Sure, most women do want a guy at least a bit taller, but there are always exceptions.
I've seen quite a few times girls with guys shorter than them Also I was in a relationship with a guy shorter than me
>>
>>39597983
How do you know this? You don't. Because you are completely wrong. Just a bitter envious lanklet virgin trying to sabotage his competition.
>>
>>39598066
I've seen hearts broken is all, and in every case where I haven't seen hearts broken, the man took on a bitch role in the relationship. I think "men under 6 feet aren't attractive to women" is a MASSIVE meme and there are actually women who prefer under 6 feet and they're common, but I wouldn't even try with a girl taller than me.
>>
>>39598094
You're contradicting yourself.
>height is a meme and men of all heights get girls
>height is the single most important thing to a girl and she would never date a shorter guy

You are a kissless virgin so stop pretending you know anything about what girls want.
>>
File: 1498417533521.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1498417533521.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>39598154
Saying that being relatively taller than a woman is more important than being 6ft tall, by which I mean tall relative to other men, is not contradictory. You're just an idiot. How the fuck is that a contradiction? I'm saying if you're short, just go after shorter women, if you're tall, you can go after everybody.

You literally added

>men of all heights get girls

to my post.
>>
Girls taller than me are the best, fucking amazon goddessess.
t. 5'9 manlet
>>
I do know what I'm talking about, not a KLV although not exactly romantically successful, but just know this from proxy from other people. I can't tell you how many women I've heard say they aren't attracted to men shorter than them. I knew this 5'8 chad who had a chin of steel, great hair, and a nice body who just pulled in bitches but he struck the fuck out with the tall chicks he shot for, was despondant about it for a long time. I knew a 5'6 guy, was a bit adorable looking for lack of a better word, asked a girl taller than him out, she laughed in his face. I've seen how cucked the short men who actually managed with taller girls got.

I don't talk much about relationships on /r9k/ because I'm usually full of shit, but I talk now because I believe I am speaking from experience. Rejection is painful and your chances with a girl taller than you are slim.
>>
>>39598273
If you are short, go for girls you like. Regardless of height. You're obviously attempting to sabotage OP. Tall girls have no problem dating a shorter guy. This is simply a fact that you are trying to deny.
>>
>>39598273
>if you're tall, you can go after everybody
Explain why the majority of khv robots are tall.
>>
>>39595083
nothing, also stop with that shit i know what you have been doing and it's fucking creeping me out
>>
>>39598371
I know a few players, and all of them are average or below average height. The only permavirgins I know are tall.

>muh anecdotal evidence is better than your anecdotal evidence
>>
>What do, robots?

pump the living shit out of dat ass
>>
>>39598477
>Explain why the majority of khv robots are tall.
Not him but you've pulled this 'fact' out of your ass, there is nothing to suggest most khv robots are a particular height.
>>
>>39595223
just do it you fucking faggot.
you're only truly cucked if you stay in touch with her after getting cucked.
>>
>>39596895
underrated

ofrhrhdkdisnhskam
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.