[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if I belong here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Alright, here's the thing. I actually like r9k. Love the threads, especially the /comfy/ ones, and overall love the bunch of hopeless retards that populate this board. That said, I fucking hate conformist normies, I hate chads and stacie. Exception made for my best pal which lives pretty far away from me I spent most of my life friendless and even now I still have very few friends and actually don't really get out a lot.
>needless to say I'm virgin
Point is, aside from the mentioned above I feel like I'm a pretty regular person. I have pretty good looks, no mental disorders, not drug addicted, and I'm not fragile by any means. I'm not that sociable in general but it's just cause I don't like hanging with retarded normalfags that always talk about the overheard, trending meaningless shit that I don't care about; on the other side I'm pretty friendly right from the start if I'm talking to some nice person especially if they share interests with me. Am I actually a normalfag, anons?
>>
>>39593495
No but youre not a robot either.
You are a early to mid stage cyborg
>>
>>39593495
>virgin
>hates normies
>friendless mostly/few friends
You're a robot for sure
>>
The idea is to not make a thread about yourself. The board can be 80% normie but only reflect the 20% robots that make the content we love.

You probs are normal dude, you can stay but also don't speak unless you add to the conversation.
>>
>>39593495
if you're worrying so much about labels then you probably don't belong here, that's a normalfag way of thinking
>>
File: tumblr_mx5x7bFppT1qj7g7io1_250.gif (369KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx5x7bFppT1qj7g7io1_250.gif
369KB, 245x150px
>>39593545
I guess we'll have to see if years take their toll, desu. 19 atm and although life has sucked till now I still got some hope for my future. Maybe I'll fuck it all up and end up like a lot of unfortunately sad fellow anons. And you, anon? Do you still got hope or have you given up on life?
>>
>>39593549
being a robot is not about not choosing to live a normies live it's about not being able to do it, and in this case op is a total normie since he has good looks and is able to socialize with other normal people.
>>
>>39593636
I really don't care about labeling myself one way or another, what I was thinking about is the meaning beyond the word, and how my bean actually relates to it.
>>
File: download (13).jpg (10KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
10KB, 256x197px
>>39593552
I'll whole heartedly admit this is an egoist and probably ego centric thread. Didn't really mean it to be like this but it ended up this way. I'd like you to explain more of your idea, though, I find your standpoint interesting but I feel like something's missing to the explanation; care to go deeper with it, anon?
>>
>>39593651
I have some hope still. I still talk to friends from highschool so I have social interaction. Don't hang with people at college though so I'm kinda an introvert
I can always try the online dating meme if I ever want a GF, decent enough I can probably get a mid to high 6 out of 10
>>
File: 1x6lW.gif (834KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1x6lW.gif
834KB, 480x270px
>>39593655
OP here. Being able to relate to other people is just a matter of acting. Point is that I spent pretty much my whole life in solitude cause I'd rather stay alone at home than going out with people I don't give a shit about and honestly don't even like by the slightest(of course pretending to be a "normal guy" just like they do) just for the sake of not being alone. The few other friends I have only came in the most recent times and still don't see them that often cause they're not that close. I came to the point where I actually appreciate solitude and am legit annoyed if I'm not left alone for too long, and desu I'm proud of it; whereas normies choose conforming cause they're too scared of being who they are/being alone, I decided I'd be better off myself.
>>
File: download (15).jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>39593962
Heh, I'm glad to see you're still positive, anon. I don't know how college life is, but I'm sure you'll find some guy with a functioning brain to befriend among all the shitty normies. For as far as girls go, I think unless you're looking for a v-card goodbye pass, you should just look for someone you feel nice staying with. Good luck anon~
>>
>>39593495
If you don't know if you belong here, you don't. Out. Now.
>>
>>39594047
Thanks anon, good luck to you too. Hope you find what youre looking for
>>
>>39594180
Why so mad, anon?
>>
>>39594410
Not mad at all. Project much?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.