[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got stood up lads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1504806608577.png (335KB, 456x522px) Image search: [Google]
1504806608577.png
335KB, 456x522px
Thought she was the one and I ended up waiting for almost an hour and totally wasted my time. I thought I was finally gonna make it out of the KV life but it looks like I'm gonna be a robot forever.

Fucking hell lads, I was getting my life together too. I don't think I can bother with women ever again after this.
>>
Welcome to the original club. Faggot. This is still not original
>>
I always thought this was a meme.
What kind of person does this to someone?
I can understand anxiety, I can understand ghosting.
But in no way can I understand making plans with someone, saying "yeah I'll totally be there!" and then just not fucking showing.
Unless it's a blind date and you show up to a walking disaster.
>>
>>39593536
Nah we've been talking for a while and did some video calls. I was pretty into her and she seemed to like me too. Then nothing. She hasn't responded to my texts or anything. Maybe some people enjoy doing this to others. Who knows?
>>
>>39593459
Fug, I've been trying to escape this shitty club.
>>
Bump. I'm not gonna feel feels alone damn it.
>>
Guess I am. Haha what a joke.
>>
>>39593624
>video calls
for fucks sake anon you were just orbiting her. the majority of your contact needs to be in person, and you need to push for a "date" as soon as possible to mitigate rejection pain and to avoid being led on.
>>
>>39595098
We had the date planned it's just that our schedules didn't match. Vid calling was her idea not mine.
>>
Greentext this shit nigger
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.