[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is ridiculous.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1239.jpg (34KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
34KB, 228x221px
My friend made a joke the other day about guys who sit when they pee, I told him that I sit when I pee and frankly I think it's childish if you make fun of a man who sits down when he urinates. He just stopped talking and so I went on to say how it is better for your body and that some places like Japan who do it too. Now he won't talk to me or respond to my text and avoided me at work. What gives how can he even think he is in the right or what is so wrong with it that people instantly look at you differently after you tell them.. what gives Robros??
>>
>>39593325
you called him childish, youre kind of an asshole
>>
>>39593325
Oh lad, you went way to far with this one. Why the fuck do you know that in Japan they piss sitting down? You basically just revealed your power level to him
>>
>>39593367
How am I an asshole he was pretty much making fun of the fact that I sit when I pee by saying what he said...?
>>
>>39593325
>Be man
>piss sitting down
>Not old so no excuse
Anon, no. You know why
>>
I SIT DOWN WHEN I PEE
>>
>>39593406
I really don't though, what the fuck is wrong with it?
>>
>>39593420
Really or are you fucking with me?
>>
>>39593443
Don't worry friend, there ain't nothin that crazy about me.
It's just that sometime when I'm taking a whiz, minding my own biz, it feels like everybody is staring at me
>>
>>39593485
Yeah he turned that fucking song on the other day on his way out of work to what I figure was an attempt to fuck with me.
>>
What is it with you fucks oversharing so much. The second anybody here makes a friend or meets a girl they spill the beans about what kind of an idiot they are and how high their power level is and shit just hits the fan every fucking time. Keep your fucking mouth shut.
>>
>>39593325
OH SHIT A SITZPINKLER
>>
>>39593602

We come here because we're social retards and what's normal to us isn't normal to the normie. Always do your absolute best to maintain that stealth.
>>
>>39593602
Dude there is literally anything wrong with sitting when you pee as a man. Modern men just believe it's strange or gay because of the burden of dumb old stigmas towards it. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>39593657

I never said there was, anon. I'm just trying to tell you that some guys out there are assholes and for some reason they hate shit like this that's all I'm saying that I'm not trying to put you down
>>
>Hear joke
>insult joker

Why dont they like me?????
>>
>>39593420
THERE'S NOTHING THAT CRAZY BOUT ME
>>
>>39593325
>making a big deal out of shit he didn't want to know in the first place

sounds like you're just a faggot
>>
>>39593325
I also pee sitting down and it's still stupid. Also, defending it makes you look like a goddamn pussy because
1. It's stupid
2. He was joking and you threw le arguments at him
Do you seriously argue in racebaiting threads? It's a waste of effort, and lack of ability to read the mood and follow the joke. You have failed. In society, being right is not as important as being entertaining.
>>
I only piss standing up when I have to because I hate the spashback.
>>
>>39593325
It's just an arbitrary social construct

My worthless cheating whore of an ex girlfriend made fun of me for this too. Why would you want to stand? Droplets just get everywhere, it's gross

It's macho social posturing.
>>
>>39593818

Agreed, toilets were people piss standing up are disgusting
>>
You know, I don't understand why houses dont come with a urinal, I'd use that shit
>>
>>39593325
You're a total autist. Your friend made a little joke, and you responded with aggression and autisitic tidbits like Japan and it's healthier.
>>
>>39593325
>how it is better for your body
this is 100% untrue
>>
>>39593941
>>39593803
This
it doesn't matter whether OP pees sitting down or not
>>
In the comfort of my own home I piss when sitting down so I dont have to wash my hands after
Although in public I refuse to go anywhere near a public toilet with my cherished cheeks.
>>
>>39593901
You get piss all over your cock and balls from the back splash and have to hold a cock in your hands like a homo. I really don't get it plus those things smell horrible from all the old dried up piss and pubes on and in it.
>>
>>39594019
>and have to hold a cock in your hands like a homo
do you not masturbate or what
>>
File: Screenshot_20170907-232624.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170907-232624.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>39594090
Don't have to touch if you got one of these like myself. Pic related shit is fantastic easy to clean and dirt cheap.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.