[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you ended it all yet /r9k/? What keeps you tethered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: uf2EUAD.jpg (1MB, 2832x2936px) Image search: [Google]
uf2EUAD.jpg
1MB, 2832x2936px
Why haven't you ended it all yet /r9k/? What keeps you tethered to this mortal coil?
>>
>>39593052
No good reason for staying around except my family, I suppose. The only other thing that keeps me going is thinking of the next time I can get high (although I'm not currently doing drugs, which is a good reason to end it).

I have some money in savings, so I figure if I plan on an heroing (or if I become terminally ill, which would at least be a good excuse), I'd probably have the best week of my life blowing it all on drugs and hookers.
>>
my desire to live eternally in the cloud/VR with constant stream of dopamine
>>
I want to be skinny first and see if my life gets any better. If it gets better or worse I'll still want to die knowing how fucking shallow it all is
>>
>>39593052
There's this TV show that I really enjoy watching and the new season for that show doesn't come on TV until next year.
>>
>>39593052
family, dog
>>
>>39593052
because life is good and only getting better? still will die someday anyway, so i'm in no rush.
>>
>>39593886
don't just be skinny fat though thats barely any better than being fat, lift weights and shit or else you won't be able to feel the shallowness as much
>>
Cause of my mom and grandma and cause i dont have the guts to do it
>>
File: 1500651338318.jpg (63KB, 758x759px) Image search: [Google]
1500651338318.jpg
63KB, 758x759px
Fear of death
Would tear apart my family
Sliver of hope that I have a chance at semi-normiedom
>>
>>39594846
want normie consultation?
evaluation is free (to see if u can actually make it)
if you can i'll consult for a small fee (negotiable)
first lessons free
>>
>>39593052
I'm a massive coward.
>>
>>39594874
sure thing
original post here
>>
>>39594913
pick a discord server and specify the channel and i'll evaluate you first and see how it goes
>>
File: IMG_1082.png (112KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1082.png
112KB, 354x363px
>>39593052
Honestly, OP?
Whenever I have the urge to an hero, some big thing I want is announced and makes me wait as if the universe is taunting me tell me not to an hero.
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>39595411
Don't fucking an hero you idiot, there is no point since your time spent dead is practicially infinitely longer than the time you spend alive. So don't waste time and do shit, whatever shit it is that you need to be alive to do and do that shit for as long as you can until death shows up and forces you, its the only smart way to do it
>>
>>39594168
Hang in there, I know you can do it
>>
The only reason why I haven't killed myself yet is because I still can derive some pleasures from life (eating, masturbating). Once my coping mechanisms start to fail, I will kill myself at once. I feel no obligation to my family nor do I fear death. I guess I'm just waiting until my mental anguish out weighs my physical comfort. It hasn't happened yet, but I can feel the balance start to slip.
In some ways, I would be doing the world a favor. I feel no love toward my country nor do I care for anyone, but myself. My cognitive functions are poor and solving any problem takes a considerable amount of effort on my part. On top of this, my social skills have deteriorated to the point where holding any general conversation is overwhelming. I have failed to become a self reliant man and for that I don't think its that bad to terminate my parasitic existence.
>>
File: 67469494.jpg (25KB, 540x339px) Image search: [Google]
67469494.jpg
25KB, 540x339px
>>39593052
A burning hatred for existence keeps me alive purely out of spite for the world's desire to ruin me.
>>
>>39595640
Thank you, Anon. I'm trying to make it. Only another 4 or 5 months until it comes back.
>>
>>39593052
the faint hope that maybe someday things will be better
>>
>>39593052
Because I've still got plenty of vidya, books and anime on my backlog I want to get through first.
>>39596861
Also this.
>>
To be, or not to be- that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer 1750
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep-
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks 1755
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die- to sleep.
To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub!
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, 1760
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay, 1765
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life, 1770
But that the dread of something after death-
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns- puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of? 1775
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry 1780
And lose the name of action.- Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia!- Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins rememb'red.
>>
>>39593052
I'm not really hating things. This mortal coil is quite alright for me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.