[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want some friends to play Halo 2 with like old times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: ZwXRnx0.jpg (17KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
ZwXRnx0.jpg
17KB, 497x497px
I just want some friends to play Halo 2 with like old times
>>
Thats all any of us really want brother
>>
Excuse my ignorance but did they remove LAN as well?
>>
MCC still has a good H2 community. Kinda...
It's not the same. It will never be the same. But it's better than the terminal cancer that is the modern gaming community.
>>
>>39592938
Iktf
I miss practicing my bxr and rrxyyrrx.
>>
I just realized lan parties probably arn't a thing with kids anymore.
>>
>>39593133
What do you mean, just a few years ago I was interning at the boys and girls club, they had a whole PC room set up with Freelancer/that one star wars RTS i forget the name of, and everyone was playing and having fun!

dont know if its any different these days tho.
>>
>>39593116
>>39593133
I just miss bringing my xbox to my friend's house down the street and doing system link, it was so comfy
>>
>played co-op games with friend as kids split-screen on a tiny 15 inch tv
>had fun
>played co-op games with friend I got back as grown ass men on my 42 inch tv
>I'd rather play alone, got annoyed by the split screen

It's over.
It's too late.
>>
File: 1474387557560.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474387557560.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>playing 4 player free for all on the same TV
>get called out for "screen peaking"

good riddance
>>
>>39593608
Duuuuude, that reminds me of my bro, we used to play Halo back in the day. Good times, bless that fuckers soul.
>>
>>39593920
>bless that fuckers soul.
did he pass away?
>>
>>39593930
He's gay now. Plus he sexed our infant sister. Dead to me.
>>
>>39594132
What's with gays always being child molesters?
>>
File: 1501222509524.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1501222509524.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>39594132
>Plus he sexed our infant sister

what did he do? did he go to jail?
>>
>>39594141
It really is a mental illness. Now our sisters organs are fucked up for life. Last I heard he was sucking cocks for meth in North Dakota.

>>39594162
He did stuff. No jail.
>>
>>39592938
I have had an obsession to find a way to travel back to 2004, after I did it in my dream.
I quess Halo MCC and Call of Duty WW2 just have to feed my hunger of Halo 2 and Wolfenstein Enemy territory.
>>
Gays are less than 3% of the population but over 40% of the child molesters. Really makes you think.
>>
>thinking back to middle school
>would play Halo custom edition with my friends almost every night
>we had so much fun
>would talk on Skype for hours
>would make counter strike, Sven Co-op, Garry's mod servers
>now I barely talk to them
>No one ever wants to play video games
I miss the old days. Why can't we have fun anymore?
>>
i know this isn't H2 but I was watching this earlier today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BocCD9Ae7A

lest we forget - also meme music starts at 4:15 but watch from the beginning
>>
I gave up on that shit a long time ago. I can't make internet friends and when I did in the past they all faded away regardless.

I really wish do wish I could have some sort of internet rebirth, not deleting anything but having a new burst of life so I can enjoy this shit for maybe the last time ever. Give me one last good era.

I'm getting older, can't keep doing this forever anons.
>>
Miss playing with my internet internet friends, could never keep them for long.
Everyone eventually drifted apart or got caught up with RL shit, except for me, still here, wishing those days could have lasted forever.

And it feels that way, until everybody disappears, gone.
Would be nice to make some now but I've never been good at it.
>>
>>39592938
why yall on my dick so hard? cuz im different? how that get you paid?
>>
>get invited over to friends place for a sleepover
>his mom is cool as fuck, we all get taco del mar
>long ass Halo 2 session fueled by candy
>someone spills Nerds onto the carpet
>fall asleep somewhere around 3am (longest i've stayed up at that point)
>get up and get breakfast, go outside and scooter through the neighborhood
Good times... now I can't even remember the last time I had more than 1-2 friends. pretty sure i peaked in grade school
>>
File: 1452555299047.jpg (47KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
1452555299047.jpg
47KB, 680x793px
>>39594483
And here I was almost falling for the gay acceptance faggotry. The fags are usually angry jackasses with short tempers too, the ones I've dealt with.
>>
File: 1477379715585.jpg (196KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477379715585.jpg
196KB, 768x1024px
>you will never stay up all night playing customs like Tower of Power on Ascension or Zombies on Foundation ever again
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.