[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>faggot has been nasty to me for simply having an opinon >has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1501400699323.png (438KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1501400699323.png
438KB, 808x805px
>faggot has been nasty to me for simply having an opinon
>has been harassing me
>tomorrow I will go out to buy tasteless powder laxatives to slip into his drink
>he shall shit himself and be embarrassed in front of his entire uni class
are there any precautions i can take to make sure i am not caught?
>also
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAH THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE YOU GOD DAMN NORMALSHIT, I HOPE YOU FUCKING REMEMBER IT WHEN IT HAPPENS UNTIL THE DAY YOU FUCKING ROT AND DIE HAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>39592697
Can't wait for the inevitable greentext of you getting caught and kicked out of uni.
>>
Make sure you keep us posted mate
>>
>get harassed by some chad normalfag
>think of genius revenge plan
>put laxatives in his drink
>20 minutes later he gets up and leaves the lecture hall to go to the washroom
>comes back a bit later, day resumes as normal
wow good story faggot
>>
>>39592964
>implying i wont put enough laxatives in there to make him shit himself on the spot the second he realizes he has been eternally BTFO
im getting so smug just thinking about this fucking norman being embarassed for life. he is suicidal, hopefully he will kill himself due to embarassment
>>
>>39592993
How are you going to get it into his drink without him or someone else seeing?what if he has no drink?
>>
>>39593011
trust me, he will have a drink. i plan on having some laxative powder between my fingertips to just drop into Mr. Norman's drink. i just have to do it before a class that we don't share and act like i dont know anything about it
>>
File: 1503767063417.jpg (30KB, 479x486px) Image search: [Google]
1503767063417.jpg
30KB, 479x486px
>>39592697

Sorry to burst your bubble OP. But this anon >>39592964
has a point, even if you do put a shitload in chances are the most smug thing you'll get out of it is maybe hearing his stomach gurgle before he speedwalks out of the class. Also, your chances of this working are also entirely dependent on what kind of container he's using. If it's a bottle you're pretty much fucked, much better chances with a mug of some sort. Not gonna lie I have about nil faith in you pulling this off but good luck regardless. Also, what was the EXACT opinion on, I need to know so I can decide weather to judge you or not.
>>
>>39593080
Keep us updated. But good luck finding a tasteless laxative. It'll probably be bitter. Especially since you're going to give him a heavy dose
>>
>>39592697
>using pink wojak on /r9k/
>>
>>39593131
he hated me for saying all women are whores
he has a carton of milk every day like you get in high school so the liquid isnt visible unless he is about to drink it
>>39593151
https://www.amazon.com/GoodSense-Clearlax-Polyethylene-Laxative-Solution/dp/B0099NB8NW/ref=pd_sim_121_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B004AI9CM0&pd_rd_r=6VF1E4A6M5ABF9NQYENZ&pd_rd_w=TZo5o&pd_rd_wg=euT7U&refRID=6VF1E4A6M5ABF9NQYENZ&th=1
>>
>>39593168
>inb4 white knight detected
I'll still have your back on this one, but just fyi shit like that is a magnet for normies to hate and fuck with you. Not saying you're wrong but i'm just for future note: if you dont want shit from normies don't give them a reason to give you shit. Learned that the hard way
>Told a Filipino that Fillipino's are fucking scum in HS. Didnt get beat up or something but I always heard them say my name while speaking Ta gala to each other.
>>
>>39593168
you're a bitch made pussy. how about you confront him like a man instead of being a coward. this is something a nerdy 7th grader does to his bully, but then again that's what you are mentally.

cowardly little faggot
>>
File: Smugwojaktipsfedora.png (85KB, 640x540px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojaktipsfedora.png
85KB, 640x540px
>>39593324
how about you get the FUCK off this board, attention whoring evil norman. you don't realize how much this faggot has been harassing me for a simple thing i've said.
confronting is fucking retarded because i will be caught, and effects are only short term. being embarrassed publically will scar that faggot for life
>>
>>39593324
Man I wish I had the balls to do that in 7th grade, but then I imagined myself going through that and I gave up on that sort of torture.
it isnt really fair yknow what I mean
>>
File: 1500163189846.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px)
1500163189846.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
when OP is originally underage and a large homosexual
>>
File: 1504690189496.jpg (72KB, 654x643px) Image search: [Google]
1504690189496.jpg
72KB, 654x643px
>>39592697
>>tomorrow I will go out to buy tasteless powder laxatives to slip into his drink
>>he shall shit himself and be embarrassed in front of his entire uni class

I guarantee this half baked plan won't work, at best he'll just go take a shit in the bathroom.
>>
>>39593434
confronting =/= fighting you nigger. it means standing up for yourself and demanding he quit being a punk. if he refuses, then you stalk him like prey, find out when he's most vulnerable, grab a ski mask and beat the fuck out of him. it's either that or be a pathetic coward bitch
>>
So let's be clear here..

Your """plan""" involves having unseen access to his drink for long enough to taint it with some sort of laxative that you think will make him shit himself instantly?

You're not getting that access and the laxatives are just going to make him go to the bathroom once they start working.

It's a, dare I say it, really shitty plan.
>>
>>39593682
are there any other options for revenge which you would suggest? I am unironically interested. his backpack is currently broken, so it is left permanently open meaning i can slip something inside of it while im behind him
>>
>>39593779
>uni
>backpack

I am 99.7 percent OP is underage.
>>
>>39593779
>unironically interested

Nope. Nobody who posts shit like this deserves any help
>>
>>39594012
ok anon, not going to beg for your advice
>>
>>39592697
As back up put out of order sings on toilet doors >"nowhere to hide now chad"
>>
>>39593861
OP is pretty obviously underaged, but not because of that. I think more people in unis still use backpacks than don't.
Which one did you go to that makes you think people don't?
>>
Why do you lunatics make threads like these without adopting tripcodes so we can follow up on your retarded antics?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.