[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm incredibly bored today, y'all come in here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0107.jpg (622KB, 1000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
622KB, 1000x1080px
I'm incredibly bored today, y'all come in here and vent or some shit.
>>
>>39591723
sauce OP? I'm having a hard time finding anything with reverse image search
>>
File: IMG_0179.jpg (441KB, 1458x2187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.jpg
441KB, 1458x2187px
>>39592335
Just something I got from gelbooru. I have no idea for the sauce
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (273KB, 954x1434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
273KB, 954x1434px
Is eating raw eggplant bad for you. I feel funny
>>
I'm incredibly apathetic and just barely functioning, wondering everyday when that fire under my belly will finally light up. I'm just barely hanging on and I have no one to guide me
>>
File: IMG_0134.jpg (61KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0134.jpg
61KB, 768x512px
>>39592729
You gotta motivate yourself sometimes. Start the fire and fuel it, it won't begin ya first but as you get a rhythm and gain momentum you will forget the days of feeling like this
>>
>>39592874
what cute little feet

those cute little feet
>>
>>39592712
>>39592874

Why did you feel the need to post these ?
>>
>>39593190
She got shoes on doe

>>39593389
Cuz I enjoy ballbusting and these are the images I have. It also keeps the normies away
>>
What do you think of dad of light? Netflix show?
>>
What do you think of dad of light? Netflix show?

>>39593389
> he doesn't like to chat on a comfy ballbusting thread where the ballbusting keeps the normal fags who have ruined the rest of r9k away
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (97KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
97KB, 600x450px
>>39593786
I don't watch much tv. My schedule is going to work, which is an hour drive one way, I get home and usually cook something pretty complex and I work out, walk the dog, shower up, the. Usually get in r9k and play skyrim or watch tutorials on make up effects for Halloween/shock factor and answer any pending Tumblr questions that my wife missed. On weekends I get drunk and play video games all day. So no Netflix for me
>>
I bust in2 the thread like a wild savage straight from the jungle. RAAAAAAAAAA! soon enuf we're all swinging on vines in the moonlight.
>>
I have no idea if this is the right place to post this but I just broke up with my long time girlfriend for no reason and I feel nothing am i depressed ?
>>
>>39593990
we drum on our chests to the beat of nature, soon we invade fifth avenue, and take over the stock exchange wearing nothing but loincloths
>>
>>39594018
soon gargantuan the great & the great ape King Kong are steel industrialists until they catch a sniff of that wretched poser George of the Jungle, and they, together, dismember him
>>
I am a big faker
>>
File: IMG_0002.png (733KB, 723x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.png
733KB, 723x726px
>>39593990
I like this post, thank you anon

>>39594008
Depends on your relationship with her, you might just be feeling relief or not handling it emotionally, see how you feel in a few days anon

>>39594018
Keep the poetry going
>>
>>39594018
we swagger into the club and grab Stacy by the buttocks and drag her around, throw her in the fountain, then pull her in the bafroom fo' sum vroom vroom anal sex, Stacy's vocal chords are tensioned, screeching at the top of her lungs, like a banshee until Chad walks into the bafroom. The towelman bonks him over the head wiffy club and knocks him out. I go through his pockets and find some degenerate artifacts got de facto, such as a playdo minichad and a shrinky dink. King Kong busts in and indicates the shrinky dink is Chad's dick. Then a 0/10 struts in like its her birthday and nobody mentioned it was her birthday, King Kong clubs her over the head.
>>
I'm fuckn' dat ass
>>
>>39591723
>Its been a year since I talked to my "ex" after she accused me of bullshit I never did.

Im still not over you Lizz, fuck why do you have to be so perfect and yet such a fucking bitch at the same time?

im not going back to that. If I ignore it, itll eventually be phased out, just like everything else
>>
>>39594733
just call her a Lizard and b done wif it
>>
>>39594871
if only it were that simple, my little shitposting friend

>you have been muted for 2 seconds because your post was not original
>>
>>39594903
just line up your genitals and release "mMm, you're a lizard" but don't fuck her
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.