[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people just have casual sex. I can comprehend it. It completely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
How do people just have casual sex.
I can comprehend it.
It completely baffles me that two strangers can just swipe right, meet up and jump straight into sex.
How?
Fucking how??

Aren't they scared of stds and other shit?
Isn't sex with someone you dont even know scary and empty?
God, it's like everyone is doing this shit now and days and it makes me feel completely disconnected with every single person I meet.

Fuck
>>
Condoms nigger
>>
I don't understand it from a woman's point of view. It's harder for a man to get an STD and if he gets the girl pregnant, he can just run off. Women get STDs incredibly easy and they can get pregnant. Casual sex is retarded for a woman. And just think about it: there are women out there willing to have unprotected sex with strangers from bars. It's crazy. I could dump all my AIDS into your vagina and a baby as well and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. I'll leave and go on with my life. You're stuck with my AIDS and my child. You probably didn't even cum. One of the greatest things I can imagine is a slut catching a serious STD from an awful, unprotected one night stand and finds out she's pregnant months later. Serves that stupid cunt right.
>>
When I meet with a new girl on Tinder it's only after making my intentions clear, and she agrees to show documents of recent blood work saying she's clean. Sometimes she's timid or overwhelmed by it, so I offer to go and get it done with them. We're usually holding hands as we both walk out back to my place after that. Ever since I first heard about Tinder in highschool I've fucked eight girls in the ass raw. Ass to mouth will take your breath away my friend.
>>
>>39590102
Isn't it all you can do.... To not become.... SEXUALLY aggressive??
>>
>>39590032
>sex with condoms
Might as use an onahole if I wanted to feel good
>>
>>39589967
>Aren't they scared of stds and other shit?
"condoms are enough lol"
>Isn't sex with someone you dont even know scary and empty?
They don't feel out of place. If you don't feel the need, there is no point in introspection. Moreover, "sex feels good af lmaoooo"
You fuck yourself over by thinking too much about it
>>
>>39589967
Yep anon, I don't even have a snapchat account or anything, I feel extremely out of place and that I should be dead in the next ten years.
>>
>>39590320
male sex toys suck ass.
>>
File: 112709592.jpg (25KB, 336x261px) Image search: [Google]
112709592.jpg
25KB, 336x261px
>>Guys seriously this is not a drill!!
I have the whole semester [[17 weeks left]] to get Stacy to date me and fall in love.

This is both our last semester and we are doing the final project together and she wants to meet up and discuss the work outside of class on days that neither of us are obligated to be on campus

She literally said:
>you (we were totally alone) aren't leaving until we figure this out!
>I need you here when we work on this
>I feel better when you explain stuff
Also, I brought up chads from our past class and she started taking bad about them to me.. what does it all mean??
>>
>>39590416
It means you're her main tool and she hopes you'll perform well, and the chads were probably assholes and she felt you were easy to talk to. There is nothing there, but I suppose there can be. You'd have to take a radically different approach to find out.
>>
>>You'd have to take a radically different approach to find out.
Like what? Keep in mind anon I had a gf once I just forgot how to do it.
>>
>>39590523
If I knew I'd be out there getting girls, desu
You have to appear cool and dateable to her, which in short means you are a fun person to be with.
Sometimes, funny can mean fun, but not always; I know one of the most desirable skills is a bit of knowledge of most topics combined with some kind of opinion. Another one is being able to showcase the most interesting parts of a topic, so that you don't end up talking about statistics, drop rates in games, or delve so deep in any topic that she can't keep up
I guess the most important one is being able to tell whether she is keeping up, finds you interesting etc. Good luck with that one lmao
>>
>>39589967

What a fucking pathetic cunt.
>>
>>39590735
why, could you elaborate?
>>
>>39590763
It's a robot masquerading as a chad
let him call you a loser, he'll leave
>>
>>39589967
It is absolutely empty and uncomfortable, alcohol helps. Everything is hypersexualized, this is the new norm. Fucking hippies ruined everything.
>>
>>39590204
Nice bullshit

Test results are not instant
>>
Empty? Only if you have some weird Victorian era views that sex is supposed to be some kind of sacred Union or some shit.

Sex is just two gross meatbag primates slapping their juices together. Trying to put any meaning into it is stupid. It's just what animals do.
>>
>>39590944
>Trying to put any meaning into it is stupid
Welcome to /r9k/
our lives are memes
>>
>>39590944
>he has passionless sex
Feel bad for you dude
>>
>>39590688
>the most desirable skills is a bit of knowledge of most topics combined with some kind of opinion.
Said girl asked me the other day "how do you know all of these things" when I told her that NK is just flexing muscle about the nuclear threats and most of their people are starving and emaciated and that they are politically trapped between a rock that is China and the West where neither side really gives a fuck about them
>today she asked me if I knew what Trump said about the democrats or something because she wanted to know my take on the news
>>39590688
>I guess the most important one is being able to tell whether she is keeping up, finds you interesting etc. Good luck with that one lmao
fuck fuck fuck I have no idea. I have had classes with her for two straight years now and she has gradually warmed up to me in terms of being complete strangers up until being group partners now and talking about all of our classes, walking together and chatting about random things outside of school

she is honestly a really shy person I believe, one of the shyest people I have ever met. and I am a true depressive introvert but I am able to feign being a normie for extended periods of time
>>
>>39590944
you have a fried brain that's why there's zero connect for you.
>>
>>39589967
The fact that normies will look at your post and only be able to comprehend the safety-related issues you mention, rather than anything related to social skills, will show you the unbreachable gulf between normies and non-normies. Simply put, casual sex comes as natural to them as any kind of social interaction.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.