[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthday boy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 61860486.jpg (73KB, 677x785px) Image search: [Google]
61860486.jpg
73KB, 677x785px
It's my birthday, R9K!

I'm 18 today
>>
>>39589177
Nothing changed when I became 18.
It's all the fucking same when you're a beta with no life and no friends.
>>
Happy birthday anon!
Doing anything special today?
>>
>>39589221
What do you think? Should i just fucking end it?
>>
this better be your first fucking day on 4chan faggot
>>
>>39589250
Thanks, anon!
Im going to buy a lottery ticket!
>>
>>39589262
I'm still 18, almost 19, and personally, if my life isn't significantly better by the time I'm 21, I'm going to hang myself and let that be the end of things. My life has improved a bit in the past year, but I still don't have a fucking girlfriend and it's really getting me down.
>>
>>39589262
What you should do is not listen to that fucking asshole.

You literally only have one life my friend, don't waste it thinking you're a loser. Anyone can do anything if they try. The fat can become fit, the poor can become rich. We only need to apply ourselves

"Just believe you can, and you're half way there" - Theodore Roosevelt
>>
>>39589276
Of course it is, anon. Don't worry about it
>>
>>39589221
Turned 18 a couple months ago, thought I'd magically turn into a "man" and all of my problems would magically be solved. Just been a NEET all summer tho
>>
>>39589177
You have to 18 or older to po-
>>
>>39589326
Unfortunately, i dont see myself getting out of the NEET stage anytime soon either
>>
>>39589307
inspiring words, friend..It's a shame im too much of a lazy fuck to do anything about it
>>
Now you can safely post without getting b&
>>
>>39589372
I'm trying to get out, I'd stay NEET forever but I'm in a one bedroom apartment with grandparents and it's shit. Plan on getting a place and splitting rent with normie friends, first I have to find a job and it's virtually impossible for me to find one
>>
>>39589177
Congratulations!
Got anyone you like, anon?
>>
>>39589423
Sucks, anon. Im still in school so I guess i still have a chance to do something about the miserable NEET life.
Maybe one day..
>>
>>39589406
I understand friend, I was exactly like you, when i feel depressed i want to hurt myself, not physically but emotionally. I want to start masturbating, I called myself sick and disgusting, and I considered myself destined to be a loser who will never succeed.

But it all it takes is a bunch of small deeds to build up to the big one. You can start easy by just dressing your bed and cleaning your room each time you wake up in the morning, And that will already help you feel better about yourself.

Trust me friend, we can all make it
>>
>>39589454
Of course not, I've already accepted from an early age that women are meaningless and the risk to reward ratio is pretty shit when it comes to them.
Tl;dr women are shit
>>
File: 1504292358934.jpg (109KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504292358934.jpg
109KB, 540x960px
>>39589511
Ill guess i'll give it a go, thanks anon. I have to "sort myself out" eventually
>>
File: uhoh.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>39589177
>turned 18 today
>goes on r9k to wish him happy birthday
>this implies he's been on before
>which implies he's been on r9k as an underage
annnnnnnnnnd get ready to have your asshole torn apart by wizards & rulepolice 10/10 now stuff your face full of cake and die of a heart attack please
>>
>>39589518
True, they're overwhelmingly shitty these days.
But always be on the lookout for the rare shy virgins. I'm talking a little to one right now, and I'm planning to ask her out next week once I figure out if she isn't just being polite.

Quick rundown:
>be year ahead of her in HS
>too much of a sperg to risk asking her out Senior year
>give up, accept KHV status
>go to college, freshman
>see her in class
>whatthefuck.jpg
>did not expect to see her, get extremely queasy and heart starts pounding
>have to act--God gave this opportunity for a reason, and I'd get an ulcer without a resolution
>introduce myself after class without sperging
>find out she's here on some advanced school program (only one from my school, so excuse to sit near her)
>next class, ask to sit next to her and she lets me
>mostly occupied by lecture, don't say much, but do get a little in
>sit down again in third class, repeat

I have been getting there after her so I could sit next to her. She always goes in the same spot even without assigned seats, so now my foolproof plan is to get there before her and sit next to her usual spot. If she's creeped out, she'll avoid me, if not, I get a chance to ask her out. And the best part is I don't have to risk spilling my spaghetti in a gamble--I can easily deny being attracted to her if she avoids me.

Well, point is, don't completely close your eyes just yet. You still have a short window to find a qt if you play your cards right.
>>
File: spreadeaglecrosstheroom.jpg (45KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
spreadeaglecrosstheroom.jpg
45KB, 500x333px
>>39589296
>"alright, I'm going to kill myself if I don't get a girlfriend by the end of the year!"
>"annnny day now..."
pic related is what i'm thinking of when I read your post. If you're actually trying at life, good for you, but if you are thinking that while lurking on r9k all day then you just want to commit suicide in the first place and can't bring yourself do it
>>
>>39589177
happy birthday man!

random thing so r9k doesnt think it's a repost reeee
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.