[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the dust has settled, was he in the wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg (35KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg
35KB, 540x720px
So now that the dust has settled, was he in the wrong?
>>
>>39588381
You mean Heisenberg? Yes he was in the wrong. You absolutely don't profit from other people's pain, fucking ever. There is no excuse to intentionally cause people to suffer that have done absolutely nothing to you. It's wrong to play to people's addictions to sell a product. Every fucking method dealer should be shot in the fucking head today. I have no problem with summary executions, the happen all the time, so let's put some fucking holes in the skulls of meth dealer scum. I declare law enforcement open season on methamphetamine.
>>
>>39588381
no, breaking bad is the story of a robot in a passionless marriage who becomes a total alpha
>>
>>39588381
No. He provided for his family and was also quite happy with the way he did it. There is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>39588436
Get a load of this statist
>>
>>39588381
I don't think anything that he did was wrong, I was rooting for him most of the time. The one reason why I dislike his character, which the writers intendend, is because of how bad he wronged Jesse throughout the series.
>>
File: IMG_20150525_202359.jpg (228KB, 960x1073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150525_202359.jpg
228KB, 960x1073px
>>39588381
*So now that the dust has settled*
What if he ain't actually dead? Ambulance gets to him?

Of course he was in the right, he made right with Jesse, made right with his family. Sure, he got alittle carried away with the drug game, but fundamentally he done right. He done right by his family, hurting others in the process only to look out for his. He's not a super hero, but to his family he is.
>>
yep, as soon as he broke the law
>>
>>39588381
idc, but the last bit of the season felt so utterly and completely rushed like whhooooooops Heisenberg is now a clumsy mumbling idiot who suddenly can't do anything without making things worse and idiot Hank only now figured out who he was after taking a shit for 5 seasons and everyone dies and Heisenberg also kills the bad guys with a Rube Goldberg machine gun that's made out of levers and switches and bells and whistles and shit because Heisenberg is a world-class engineer and not a chemist.
>>
>>39588564
Are you a redneck? Haha lol
>>
>>39588564
Oh fuck, I forgot he saved Jesse like a badass in the end. I fucking love Walt, he redeemed himself imo when he 1)saved jesse 2)poisoned roastie 3)secured money for his son with richfags 4)told wife he was doing it for himself
>>
File: IMG_20150525_202452.jpg (314KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150525_202452.jpg
314KB, 1280x960px
>>39588643
Nah dawg. Why?

>>39588648
>like a badass

Exactly!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.