[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nonwhite bros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How do we get qt white gfs?

I think those of us in the south west U.S. have a better chance desu, like in Texas, Arizona, Cali
>>
I'm a jeet and I fucking want a white woman so fucking bad. Colored girls cannot compare. I will never have one, sadly. That why I'm in college. So I can get a good job and one will have to settle.
>>
>>39588190
I mean, desu I would fuck any hot girl
>>
>>39588020
As a brownfag, whites are okay at best. What you need to understand is that they always go after Chad at the end of day and we robots just can't compete. I'm fully supportive of you maybe fucking a couple of white chicks just to get it out of your system and realize there not worth the hype. Settle down with a qt latina, there best/10
>>
>>39588020
White guy here. You're going to end up with leftist whales at best, and you will be treated very harshly on the DOTR for going where you don't belong. You have your women, stay with them.
>>
Like I said in the last thread. We're more in touch with our masculinity than whites are and that's something women are attracted to. White guys let women take complete control, now they're all betas and they're population is shrinking because women don't want to have children with some little faggot. Just show white women your natural masculinity and dominance and they'll be on your dick like flies on shit.
>>
>>39588548

I bet you're the spic in the other thread talking about how he wants to castrate himself.
You lot are 'in touch with masculinity' in the sense that you let burly truckers pound your arseholes.
>>
>>39588689
No I'm black actually but my Mexican friend and I just fucked two white nurses from Alabama about a week ago.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.