[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever get photos of his dead body?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: stair2-e1496955495922.jpg (19KB, 676x382px) Image search: [Google]
stair2-e1496955495922.jpg
19KB, 676x382px
Will we ever get photos of his dead body?
>>
Did someone took pictures of it to begin with?
>>
File: IMG_1049.jpg (155KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1049.jpg
155KB, 1600x900px
>>39587552
Look how fucked he looks in this pic
>>
>>39587932
I don't know, but apparently he took a shotgun blast to the brain.

I wonder what his hair looks like when it's off of his scalp.
>>
>>39588045
Listen to yourself
>>
>>39587552
Someone can probably obtain them after all this shit gets cleared up.

Its only been a month.

You could probably pretend to be a coroner and contact the police and ask for crime scene photographs to aid in your autopsy.
>>
>>39588153
It's been 3 months
>>
>>39588153
>making an autopsy of someone who shot himself in the head
I don't thing they'll fall for that
>>
>>39588153
Or better yet, pretend to be a store owner and say you need the pictures to see the extent that you will need your store remodeled.
>>
I hope
Supposedly he committed suicide pretty much directly in view of a CCTV camera according to his route video
After all of his faggotry and angst he at least owes us the entertainment of watching him blow the top half of his head off
>>
American and European authorities are pretty tight about leaks

Remember the Ariana Grande concert attack in the UK? Shit blew up in a crowded area, barely any footage

it's not like Brazil or third world countries where the cop himself probably films it on his shitty phone and goes home at the end of the shift to upload on liveleak and share with everyone lol
>>
>>39588261
They're only tight about leaks on high profile cases.

This is literally "small-town murder-suicide"

It can be done.
>>
>>39588219
yeah, If I was him I would probably want to be seen, he should had streamed it.
>>
>>39588312
He actually said he was going to do a Facebook Live stream with the phone in his pocket so people could hear it happening or something in one of his driving videos, but apparently he didn't do it in the end
>>
>>39587932
I'm pretty sure it's part of forensics team job to take pictures of the corpses for evidence in case needed
>>
how was he so fucking bad at shooting

watch his videos and he struggles to hit a bottle sized target at 5meters with a shotgun
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.