[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take a good hard look at this picture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: Artificial Womb.jpg (413KB, 1200x529px) Image search: [Google]
Artificial Womb.jpg
413KB, 1200x529px
This is all you are women, a plastic ziplock bag
How do you feel about that?
>I'm a goddess that creates life
KEK! No you're a plastic ziplock bag
>>
>>39587496
It's like Shadow the hedgehog except with food
>>
i look forward to the future where it will be illegal to have a baby naturally, if you want children you and your partner will go to the lab, they will take your DNA, mix it in the lab, and then put it in an artificial womb.

the end of all sub 8's
>>
>>39587496
wow they put a 4 week lamb in a plastic bag with a bunch of tubes to help it grow

While my body houses life from its very inception in the utmost healthiest conditions

Nice try tho virgin, now go circlejerk about your future sexbots with the other manchildren
>>
Are you scared breeder scum?
We're one step closer to utopia. One step closer to a faggot planet.
>>
>>39588378
>utmost healthiest conditions
growing up in a fat, disease-ridden, profusely-sweating ball of fat and acne isn't the ideal location for a baby.
>>
>>39588315
forced sterilization soon, staceys. no more lower class! no more chavs! hahahahahaha!
>>
>>39588378
>While my body houses life from its very inception in the utmost healthiest conditions
Yes, but then the baby has your genes.
>>
As a woman I am actually really looking forward to artificial wombs. Pregnancy is barbaric and disgusting.
>>
You know they had test tube babies. If women don't have to care about child birth or rearing there children they could compete with men better. That sucks for men that have trouble competing with other men.
>>
>>39588555
This, how the fuck can women not want to get rid of such a painful and nasty process?
>>
>>39588555
>As a woman
you're not a woman, you never will be. you're broken, you disgusting tranny.
>>
>>39588555

>pregnancy is barbaric

nah, you're just decadent.
>>
>>39587496
>Roasties will fight this tooth and nail to protect the value of their damp holes

desu I'd fight for tranny rights just to make ziplocks the norm
>>
>>39588587
Yeah nothing like destroying your body in multiple ways with possibility of death lurking in the corner.

>>39588613
Projecting much?
>>
>>39588649
Not projecting. I'm a man, I have a penis, I've got body hair, and I beat the shit out of several women and trannies. The only thing you have in common with actual females is that you deserve a boot to the teeth.
>>
>>39588628
I dont deny it. Still, there is no point in this much suffering if it can be avoided.
>>
I have to imagine that fetus development is a little more nuanced that a plastic bag and some tubes can provide. Sure the child may come out alive, but would their brain be developed properly? As far as I'm aware socialization and language development begin in the womb. A kid that came out of a bag would probably be kind of fucked up.
>>
>>39588688
Well I am biological women in all ways. Not that it matters a lot for my views on pregnancy- it should be apparent for everyone.
>>
>>39588741
But your only reason for existing is to shit out babies, you stupid whore. Christ, cunts like you are the reason women are beaten.
>>
>>39588690

suffering can be worthwhile, even valuable, in retrospect. it is as important an aspect of human life as pleasure is.
rationalising human life according to bentham's formula, minimising pain and maximising pleasure, doesn't give life a 'point' or ennoble it or make it 'better', it just makes people bovine.
>>
>>39588768
Well your only reason for existence is reproduction too. We are now a little bit more than focused on survival and reproduction animals.
>>
>>39588628
Does this person know what decadent means?
Your sentence makes no sense
>>
>>39588833

a woman who thinks pregnancy is too icky to reproduce is decadent, i will not accept argument on this point.
what do you think decadent means?
>>
>>39588825
Not my reason for existence. I'm worth about a thousand of you.
>>
>>39588378
Why roasties always use "virgin" as an insult?
>>
Women are worthless to society, except as baby incubators.
>>
>>39588792
Get a load of this guy thinking he's saying something profound or useful.
Her point >>39588690 is entirely sensible.

>>39588855
Decadent: a person who is luxuriously self indulgent. Also characterised by a state of moral or culture decline

So in other words, jacking off 20 times a day till you go bald. That is decadent. Using heroine. That is decadent. Eating fast food till you get fat. That is decadent.
>>
>>39588928
That's the only thing they make their worth off: sex.
>>
>>39588792
True but there are different types of suffering and not all of them lead to something worthwhile.
I do not consider pregnancy valuable suffering. Valuable outcome- child, isnt really connected to pain and destruction of body if said process can be avoided (with things like artificial womb). Then, child will come out anyway, without pregnacy.
Valuable forms of suffering are something that can elevate us on moral and spiritual level, while pregnancy is most basic part of life, shared with all mammals.
>>
>>39588555
Lol women will be useless, there'll be only men
>>
>>39588937
>>39588855
>>39588628
Decadence is about self indulgence

"Nah, you're just decadent," is equivalent to saying

>pregnancy is barbaric
Nah, you're just self indulgent
>>
>>39587496
Congrats op have fun with your artificial wombs and Ziploc bags. Id like my children to have a mother but you have this figure out apparently
>>
>>39588855
Means having ten teeth right?
>>
>>39588855
>icky
>months of living on disability level (if your are lucky)
>destruction of your vagina, sex with never feel as good as before, for both partners
>having space between your vagina and anus cut open
>possibility of death
>postpartum depression
>unable to hold in pee for the rest of your life
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.