[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like being alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: corbin.png (39KB, 292x258px) Image search: [Google]
corbin.png
39KB, 292x258px
I've been alone for so long.

People think It's depressing but It's not, I like being alone, how spiritual it is.

Corbin
>>
>>39587142
Is that you? You look pretty qt, a solid 5.8/10
>>
File: 53445654767.png (300KB, 606x570px) Image search: [Google]
53445654767.png
300KB, 606x570px
>>39587142
haha spoopy black
>>
>>39587142
yeah i like it, i like both
>>
>>39587163
Not me. This is Corbin.
>>
File: cow_thing.gif (934KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cow_thing.gif
934KB, 400x300px
>>39587142
I always feel very depressed when I'm alone, but when I finally get to hang out with someone all I can think of is going back home.
>>
>>39587303
You're woman or retarded. Seriously?
>>
>>39587303
That is a GIF.
Is is a scary?
>>
>>39587142
I enjoy being alone as well, unfortunately, my mother always tries to "help" me and says I'm depressed. I tell her that I don't want any of her help but she keeps trying to sign me up for social activities which pisses me off.
>>
>>39587389
it's spooky but no jumpscares.

>>39587345
I'm not a woman. There are no women in r9k. When I went to school I and talked to the same people everyday it was easier, but now if I want to talk to someone I have to go out and break my routine and that's uncomfortable. I guess that's why I don't like it.
>>
>>39587530
Sorry for you bro. I see human like animal now. It's disturbing.
>>
>>39587142
I love drinking and smoking with mates...
But I fucking LOVE drinking and smoking alone whilst posting on here.
I love being alone, but not all the time.
I've been quite lonely for a while now.
The drinking and blazing helps with that though.
Doing it right now.

Alone is great for a while, but then everyone stops bothering with you and you stop getting invited to things... and it's hard to get yourself included back in those things without feeling like you're imposing yourself on people.
>>
being alone most of your time as a man is completely normal. this is not any sort of denial, its just how it is and there is nothing wrong with it. if you really feel like you need friends or something its really not THAT hard to find some.
>>
>>39587142
No. I fucking hate it. I want an irl friend so bad. Please, someone, I know I'm a lot to deal with but I can get better, I just need someone to dig me out of this fucking pit I'm in.
>>
>>39587142

Depends on how much i stay alone. I like to be alone, but i also do not want to be entirely alone. I feel the need to get out sometimes, but when finally someone invites me out, after a while for some reason i start to wish i was at home in my bedroom. I don't wanna end up like a complete loner with litterally no friends.
>>
>>39587530
>>39587303

THIS

what the hell does it mean? that we're like schizoid?
>>
>>39587142
being alone is nice but I would prefer meaningful relationships that would allow me to partake in something deep and personally constructive
>>
>>39588283
It means I don't like to be alone but I also don't want to go out. I'm already problematic enough, I hope I'm not a schizo too.
>>
File: 1416279727743.jpg (25KB, 490x317px) Image search: [Google]
1416279727743.jpg
25KB, 490x317px
>>39587142
I like being alone, it's normal to me. But i don't enjoy feeling alone, wich unfortunaly is also normal to me.
>>
File: Depression.png (60KB, 849x541px) Image search: [Google]
Depression.png
60KB, 849x541px
I'm trying to come to terms with it.
I knew they'd leave me, but the temptation of not feeling this bickering loneliness made me strive for it, year it.
And now they left me.
It's like clockwork really.
I'm always left alone, while everyone else goes ahead, forgetting me.
>>
>>39588283
means you have aspergers
>>
File: 1482097505731.gif (381KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1482097505731.gif
381KB, 350x263px
Yes. I am completely fine being alone it's liberating I don't know why.
I have 0 sexual drive and crave for companionship not just female but any companionship.
If I feel horny then I just have a fap 2-3 times a week and that's all.
>>
Yeah I love it. I don't have many friends but people do try to get me to hangout or go to parties. People think it's unhealthy to stay in your house for weeks at a time, but you enjoy it, I like the routine.
>>
I am always alone. I am never lonely.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.