[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a dream about a roastie last night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1504153087984.jpg (1MB, 1904x2554px) Image search: [Google]
1504153087984.jpg
1MB, 1904x2554px
So theres a girl at work Im obsessed with but havent made a move on obviously since we hooked up 2 months ago. I think about her all the time and get anxiety when guys talk about her. Shes pretty good looking and apparently and easy slut, except in my case which is making me feel insecure. Started stalking her on facebook and instagram, stealing pics. So last night-
>Haviong intense lucid dreams
>In my room, hear her coming up my stairs, annoyed
>Barges through my door and just walks in
>Literally 10/10 tall chad bf walks in and says 'babe do you need my help'
>She says 'pfft no I can handle this on my own'
>'Hello' I say as she ignores me and lays on my bed
>Shes wearing slutty booty shorts and at first i firgure this is going to be a sex dream
>Instead she just teases me with ehr body then rolls over with my ]phone in her hand
>Shes going through it checking for pics
>I dont jump on her and rape her or fuck her eve though its my dream, over come with anxiety and intimidation
>She starts mocking me saying the reason she hasnt fucked me is because Im weak. Says that she purposely made a mistake with my pay slip weeks ago meaning I now owe the government money back for being over paid.
>Sits there and says 'Dou you understand why people like me do this to guys like you? Its because you're weak and pathetic'
>I say 'we-we-well why w-would y-y-uou do that to me?'
>Again this is inside MY dream
>She puts her leg over mine and I touch then then she snatches my hand away and says 'dont fucking touch me!'

Wake up panicked, sweating. Took me a good 5 minutes to come too and realise it was a dream as the surroundings in the dream almost 100% matched my room.

So how fucked am I robots?
>>
>>39587090
I like the picture. Makes me feel like I'm in her room while her parents are out of the house
>>
>>39587090
You've got to jack off RIGHT NOW!!
>>
>>39587090

She is going to pork out the minute someone marries her. Also not that pretty, but will have over-inflated ego from attention now, because big tits.
>>
File: 1504123300677.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504123300677.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>39587090
sounds like an absolute fucking nightmare. I think my brain would be in crises mode if I were you.
>>
>>39587594
Thats not her ftr.
>>39588015
Im not far it off it bro. The worst part one of my mates is starting to show itnerest in her, he already added her on afecbook and insta and showed me her pics. The yesterday she mentioned him in one of her posts and it was one of those romantic girl meme cartoons about being too nervous to tell someone you like them. Its so hard having to sit there and listen to guys brag about how they just walked up to her room and she elt them in. When I did it she didnt answer the door.
>>
I forgot to mention that the chad her walked in after her wasnt a real person I know, I dont know if she has a bf or not. My mind literally conjured that entity up on its own.
>>
File: 1484192021835.jpg (15KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1484192021835.jpg
15KB, 319x331px
>>39588398
okay definitely sounds like fucking crisis mode. I was in a somewhat similar situation a few years ago and ended up just ghosting everyone involved because luckily I finished education then and didn't have to see them anymore. Looking back on it I still think that was the only way out.
>>
>>39588398
Have you ever thought about what it would be like your first time with her? Do you imagine that she lays you down and puts you in her???
>>
>>39588504
Im not a virgin. I hooked up with 2 months ago. She let me spank her, choke her and I came within the length of a bees dick to fucking her but she pushed me off and her annoying friend was nagging her to go out with her. The situation favorued me as at the time all the other guys in the street were out field(Im in the military) and I was the only guy in the street so was alpha by default and she was really drunk, as was I which aided in my confident facade.

Its a shame because we would be very compatible in bed and I could die a happy man knowing that I finally slayed 10/10 military slut and would get a rep amongst the boys for it.
>>
>>39588682
But yeah now that all the boys are back and their frat mentality has kicked in(loud parties, shouting) shes gravitated towards them again and my mates who is weaker then me albeit better looking and alot more social has garnered her attention.
>>
File: TuxedoObamalaughingAFP640x480.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TuxedoObamalaughingAFP640x480.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>39588702
LOL legit dude you need to set higher standards for yourself.
>>
>>39588738
Shes the hottest girl Ive ever hooked up with and Im a bit of sex addict so I need someone whos sexually compatible with me. Im also obsessed with the social power it will give me by the power the guy on the street who fucks her brains out.
>>
>>39587090
This happens to me every time a girl shows slight interest in me or is nice to me. I cant imagine how you must feel having already had a physically intimate moment with her.
>>
>>39588682
>>39588702
>>39588844
sympathy has been lost. go get her chad xDDD
>>
File: original.jpg (18KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
18KB, 720x368px
>>39589022
Chad?! There can be no chads here! Only robots and cyborgs! Or death!
>>
>>39589022
You dont get it, its not what you think. Ive only been laid once this year and she was a fat heffa. That was 6 months ago, the guys I work with get laid every weekend to 10/10 thots, they have orgies of which Im never a apart of. On the rare occasion I do get an open window its always snatched away from me. I know the pain of being a virgin but I tell you having had a bite of the meat and not being able to constantly taste it is worse. Its an itch you can never scratch, a high you never achieve.
>>
>>39587090
Wait wait wait. So the greentext was ALL a dream?

Holy fuck bro wtf are you doing. You must have the highest form of obsessive autism ever, Im surprised you function in the military.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.