[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apparently my oneitis is gay, how should I proceed? As a side

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1154.jpg (76KB, 628x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1154.jpg
76KB, 628x360px
apparently my oneitis is gay, how should I proceed? As a side note, I am heavily anti-gay.
>>
Rape her into submission. Bend her to your will with your cock.

If it doesn't work? Just dump her in a river or something since she's a fag anyway.
>>
>>39587036
Give up, and try to find an easier lay. She'd probably only ever "turn" for a rich Chad Thundercawk
>>
>>39587036
Give up, search for another, it shouldnt be that hard.
>>
>>39587036
Shes confused, juat get her drunk a d fuck her you can tell her to try it and force her if meeded
>>
>>39587065
>>39587111
we were very good friends before communication was cut off, should I attempt to befriend her again? Or just give up on it all together?
>>
>>39587167
Approach as trying to become a friend and then rape her at the first opportunity.
>>
>>39587167
Beg her for pitty sex, I had a lesbian friend in the milotary well bisexual but 90% lesbo let me pump her full of cum when she was drunk and I hadnt had sex in a month
>>
>>39587036
I hate to say it but everyone is saying to rape her what do you think?
>>
>>39587198
The best way is getting her drunk, maybe show her your penis but if you are below 7 inches you are not a man and she might go for that or be disgusted with your boiclit
>>
>>39587272
pretty sure her uncle raped her or some shit, so she knows the tricks.
>>
File: nothingpersonalkid.gif (385KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
nothingpersonalkid.gif
385KB, 400x210px
>>39587036
Get off my board and never come back you stupid IMG_ cunt
>>
>>39587036
Have you thought aboit becoming a trap? If you really want her start taking HRT a d become a trap for her
>>
>>39587314
She doesnt know the tricks if her uncle raped her anon, you are her friend I'm pretty sure you can rape her or violate her at the least.
>>
>>39587314
Anyone can be raped OP don't let her uncle discourage you lol
>>
>>39587314
I don't think you should rape her anon thats mean but drunk sex is not rape
>>
>>39587036
>>39587335
OP become a trap for her if she likes females
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.