[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finish Borderlands 2 >feel empty inside What do I do now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1504691250675.jpg (33KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
1504691250675.jpg
33KB, 400x562px
>finish Borderlands 2
>feel empty inside
What do I do now?
>>
Don't play borderlands 3
>>
Funny, we all felt the same way playing through the series.
>>
>>39586114
>remain that way for a while.
>find another game/series.
>feel empty again.
repeat
>>
>>39586114
That's one of the most replayable games, OP. Try the first one but please skip the pre-sequel. You might like Diablo though
>>
>>39586114
Destiny 2 will take care of you from now on
>>
>>39587491
pre-seq was good. with the laser weapons and the atmosphere of the inside of the buildings but the outside sucked with the O2 system and the highjumps.
Also it features claptrap as a playable character to annoy the fuck out of your friends.
>>
>>39586114
get xcom
>>
>>39586114
Someone explain to me why Borderlands is so great. I couldn't help but feel a swath of boredom when playing the first game.
>>
>>39588099
Random loot generator that memes millions of different weapon possibilities. Edgy humor and quirky art-style. Millennial here, I love the first two.
>>
>>39588301
>millenial here

no wonder you loved that meme spewing garbage.
fuck off
>>
File: you.gif (1MB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
1MB, 480x336px
>>39588327
I still love you even though I have shit taste in vidya like skyrim, fallout, tf2, deus ex and newgrounds flash games. <3
>>
>>39588327
>being older than 30 and still browsing /r9k/

you truly are lost, aren't you?
>>
>>39588099
First game was quite boring. game mechanics just felt slow.

Second one fixes it by having a good story but more importantly good mechanics, for example you have infinite sprint and you have complete freedom over FOV setting making so the game never feels slow. That's at least IMO what makes the game good.
>>
>>39586168
I wish I could but it isn't out yet :DDD

I feel pre-sequel get's more hate then it deserves, sure the characters and story are an objective downgrade from BL2 but the mechanics are the same making it more of an overpriced mediocre DLC than a bad game.
>>
>>39587652
I enjoyed it but it wasn't great
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.