[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make money, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: img.jpg (249KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
249KB, 600x765px
How do I make money, /r9k/?
>>
I gotz money. Shits totally overrated.
Learning to be a happy poor fag is way easier than learning howto make money
>>
If youre prepared to let gross old gay guys suck your cock you can make a lot of money very easily.
>>
>>39585976
Either have huge luck, be born rich or have connections.

The other way is to follow the meme. These days the meme shifted to trades. You have something like 1-2 years until it will be saturated. Or you need to be genius guy who somehow did something marketable since he was 5 like coding.

Or you can stop caring about life like me.

Good luck commander.
>>
>>39585976
Step 1) Get a job
Step 2) Realize you hate that job
Step 3) Continue showing up day after day for 40 years
Step 4) Die
>>
you need to post this in biz,

you get more colorful responses in there
>>
there's no skill to it, it's just chance:
>be born with the right conditioning and grow into a proper human with enough social skills to become a wageslave or above
>chance upon actually good information on how to abuse a system that could reward you with income

if you're already low enough to be browsing r9k, you just never had a chance and should just accept having been given the worst hand, as >>39586157 said
>>
>>39586234
Actually you'll be told to buy some useless currency and lose all of your hard saved money. Then you'll end up on the streets for 2 months, eat from McDonald's trash and sleep under a bridge until you find a job where you are paid $7.5/hr.
Don't go to /biz/.
>>
>message saved from a post another anon made

Invest every penny you can each month, get that money working for you. As the years roll by the power of compound interest will snowball your nest egg until you hit the point where you no longer need income.

The total amount you need to live is 25 times your annual expenses, so if you spend $20k/year you need $500k total to never have to work again (assuming the historical safe withdrawal rate of 4% per year).

Read Early Retirement Extreme and Mr. Money Mustache for more info.

For real though, suck dick or sell your underwear for easy cash. Cutting back on your expenses is always easier and more realistic than getting more money. See if you can go without a coffee every other day, or smoke or drink a little less. Where you can shave a little off. Switching to cheaper plans with your internet or phone could help too.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.