[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Normie "humour"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: XuxMhDz.png (343KB, 609x526px) Image search: [Google]
XuxMhDz.png
343KB, 609x526px
>Someone falls over or drops a glass
>They all shout "WAHEY!" or "OHHHHH"
>>
>>39585753

normies at my hs would literally spend every lunch break discussing what their/their parents' turds look like in the toilet bowl

And I thought us Robots are the weird and yucky ones
>>
they post screenshots of 'dank' threads they see on instagram to show all their buddies
>>
I have never hung out around normies, so I have no clue as to what they find amusing.
>>
>>39585795
>They all get together in a room, shoulder to shoulder, play loud music and get drunk for hours on end
>Every friday until they die

I don't understand why they find it fun
>>
>think gay and camp people are funny and not annoying little tryhards that deserve a gassing
>>
>>39586338
what do you find fun?
>>
>dabbing

I don't understand why they find it funny
>>
>>39586445
Playing video games and watching anime
>>
>>39586450
It's ironic and supposed to be retarded, at least in my norman circle anyway. I don't think anyone does it seriously anymore.
>>
Normies laugh about anything, but not in a charming way, in an insulting and annoying way. We put so much social standards on ourselves that if we do anything slightly awkward (sometimes not even awkward at all) they laugh and say something like, "hahha! lol, ok????..." It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>39586668
ill agree with you on that, normies are very unforgiving
>>
>>39586719
They are sociopathic narcissists.
>>
File: 1473979103752.png (69KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473979103752.png
69KB, 499x499px
>>39586519

They can be fun if you know a few people there

Havent been to one in years though
>>
>>39585753
WAHEYing when someone drops something isn't humour, it's tradition
>>
>>39587736
It's fucking dumb and makes me cringe.

Nothing more eye roll worthy than eating a nice steak and a bunch of middle aged normies go "WAHEY!" because a waiter drops a glass.
>>
>>39587792
Some people making noise has no bearing on you and your steak. Go somewhere where the waiters don't drop shit.
>>
the fuck is "wahey"
>>
>>39587868
Dumb sissy normie boy.
>>
>>39587868
It's so fucking childish and dumb though. Like it's not even funny to see someone drop something, they just all feel the need to adhere to social programming and copy their fathers. It's pathetic.
>>
>>39587893
It's a uk thing.

It's like "Ahahaha you fucked up"
>>
File: 1503802181267.jpg (291KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1503802181267.jpg
291KB, 1080x1255px
>women bringing their babies/children to restaurants/theaters/stores
>nonstop screaming and crying
>gives a gentle "shhh" at most and doesn't fucking try to stop it
what the FUCK
if you know the little shit is like this why do you insist on bringing them everywhere with you instead of finding a babysitter or having another family member watch them or some shit? On that topic,
>liking babies
>thinking babies are cute
>treating anyone who dislikes babies or doesn't want to be around them like a monster
they're fucking disgusting bald, miniature humans who don't know how to do anything but scream, cry, and shit themselves
>>
>>39587893
It's more like "whaaaay" than "wahey". It's not actually supposed to be funny, it's a tradition, like a pantomime sort of thing. OP is just autistic.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.