[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wants to be my girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 312.jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
312.jpg
6KB, 318x159px
- I live in Spain.
- I'm 28 years old.
- Slim and tall, relatively fit.
- Currently neet for two years since I ended my meme degree.
- Absolutely psycologically broken: depression, obsessions, anxiety, no hope for the future... etc.
- I'm a cultured and decent boy.

Ask me if you want to know anything more.
>>
>>39585134
If you are below 6ft and penis under 7 inches you should be looking for a BF
>>
>>39585171
I'm 6ft and I don't know how long is my penis but I think is at least 7 inches.
>>
>>39585134
How much do Spanish women care about height?
>>
>>39585362
I don't know, like the rest I assume. I have met girls that have said having a boyfriend lower than them is wird.
>>
>>39585134
That's too bad, I'd perhaps be your boyfriend if you were into that.
>>
>>39585134
Do you have any requirements for your potential gf?
>>
>>39585477
She has to be at least a little cultured.
I have to feel sexually atracted to her.
She has to be likeable.
Not too much conservative or care about traditions, like to have fun.
>>
>>39585134

Hey neighbor. I am in the same situation, I' m a bit younger though.

What did you study?

How is the situation with young people and employment in Spain. Are your friends working already?
>>
>>39585584
>What did you study?
Sociology.

>How is the situation with young people and employment in Spain.
Like 50% of unemployment where I live.

>Are your friends working already?
The one I had in college, when I still knew about them just one of like 7 I knew very well was working. And the rest I know the majority of them are not working.
>>
>>39585623

I studied in a STEM field and I'm in the same situation. I apply, sometimes get called for interview but I never get the job. Repeat this tens of times and it's impossible to not get depressed

The thing that annoys me the most is the fact that most people that went to college with me are working and I am not. My autism fucks me up in job interviews.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.