[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make another that kid thread because why not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: god zero.png (3KB, 125x81px) Image search: [Google]
god zero.png
3KB, 125x81px
>that kid who dissappeared during the summer who either became really fucking smart or really fucking dumb

>that kid whose parents didn't buy him anything so he played roblox all day

>that kid who was absent most of the year because they were sick and ended up moving away
>>
File: 1499027507107.png (105KB, 508x510px) Image search: [Google]
1499027507107.png
105KB, 508x510px
>that kid who FUCKING DIED by falling into a well

>also that other kid who FUCKING DIED from getting cut in half by a thick metal wire who snapped out of control
>>
> that kid who sat in ICT and computers science looking at Memes

>That kid who absolutely sucked at maths

>That kid who left highschool with a D grade in English and managed to get it to a C grade in the first year of college.

>That kid who can only draw animals

>that kid who only has an IQ of 80

> Tmw each and every "that kid" sentence is actually me
>>
>that kid that makes that kid threads on r9gay
>>
>that kid who was abused by his parents and just fucking disappeared

>that kid who keeps borrowing shit and never returns it

>that kid who said he went to Japan and knows sword martial arts now

>that kid who gets death threats because he tried running from his bookie

>that who just fucking snapped and started punching and kicking everything on sight
>>
>that kid who looks like a nerdier Dylan Klebold who walks into school with a GameStop bag and eats alone at lunch
>>
File: 1501586756596.png (137KB, 2000x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1501586756596.png
137KB, 2000x1604px
>that kid who used to be known as the class genius but got progressively worse grades as he sunk deeper into depression until eventually he just barely passed his final exams with minimal points
and yes of course that kid was me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.