[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Squalor/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1483991586998.jpg (50KB, 773x645px) Image search: [Google]
1483991586998.jpg
50KB, 773x645px
Anyone here who lives in squalor?
How bad is it?
Why do you think you are living in it?
How does it impact your life?

It's pretty bad in my app, this week I threw out most of the thrash and threw away most of my furniture because it was fucked. I also have a fucking rodent problem.

I have no idea why I live in it. Weird part is if I'm at work I'm superclean and when I'm somewhere else I even get disgusted by a stack of filthy plates while I had a whole closet full of them and more stacks in my kitch just rotting.

It pretty much sucks ass because I can't invite girls/friends over. Literally declined 8 girls that were dtf because of it. Also it gets in the way of developping new hobbies as everything is just littered with thrash and useless junk. I also have a hard time to sleep because the mice make a shitton of noise at night.

Weird part is I have really good personal hygiene for the rest. I shower and brish my teeth atleast twice, I'm always well groomed and the only clean part here is my bathroom and the closet where I put my clothes. I'm also the first one who would clean someone elses appt after a party or such. Even when I set out time/goals I have a really really hard time just cleaning my shit. For example I took today off to deep clean and we're 7 hours in of which I worked 1 hour and 20 mins.
>>
>>39583898
TL;DR: OP is lazy af and will stay poor and dirty
>>
>>39583898
Fuck man well the good thing is that you know you're doing something wrong. At least you have good personal hygiene. It's just a matter of getting to work on cleaning your apartment and getting rid of the mice.
>>
>>39583898
I live in squalor and have for the last 2 years. Unlike you, OP, it's not by choice. I'm just extremely poor. Right now I have just over $600, the best I've been doing in a very very long time. Hope to crawl out of this hole soon.
>>
File: the-man-in-the-iron-mask.jpg (48KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
the-man-in-the-iron-mask.jpg
48KB, 630x420px
mouse traps are your friend.

they are cheap, the new plastic ones are safe even for chillens to handle.

You can probably order them online if you don't want to leave your room.
>>
Laboured like a madman since I started this thread and literally everything is empty and stuff is put together. Now I just need to scrub every item and spot real clean.

>>39584455
I'm not poor or lazy thou. Work 50 hours a week and, lift 4 times and go to my granny twice a week to do shit she can't anymore.

>>39584483
>>39584727
Yeah I bought a dozen of mice traps yesterday, already killed 14 of them it was alot worse than I thought.
I also found the source. Behind a small wooden plank that's against the wall that connects my appt to the building next to me, which is empty, there were a few holes. I'm just gonna get pest control over here when I'm finished cleaning, didn't want to do it before because of the squalor.

I also think I figured out why I lived like this for thr past 3 years. I got raised by abusive parents and whenever something was up they got mad at me and pretnded it was nothing. Making me neglect my own emotions and make me feel unworthy. Every second I want to stop cleaning I just tell myself I deserve a clean living environment and it works.
It's fucking nice to see my floor again kek.

Back to cleaning.
>>
>>39584533
I dont see why being poor makes you live in squalor. A broom, some spunges, thrashbags and cleaning deturgent is all you need. All that combined doesn't cost more than 20.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.