[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

File: tinder.png (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
93KB, 1200x1200px
>match a girl on Tinder
>be upfront about looking for a FWB
>she is down, want to go for drinks on the weekend and see where it goes
>ask her what she is doing on a rainy wednesday
>"I'm studying anon but I'm not concentrated enough to learn"
>invite her over for netflix and chill since she could obviously spend her time better
>"Oh I'm going to take a shower and then I'll decide ;)"
>takes the bus, is at my place after half an hour
>ask her whether she wants a beer but she is on anti-biotics
>watch some family guy, start making out after 40 minutes, try to go under her clothes
>"Oh anon we can't have sex today since I'm on anti-biotics and I'm not comfortable with just a condom"
>end up cuddling and talking about our favorite sex positions, hard as fuck
>makes fun of her ex boyfriends dick being small
>"I think it's time for me to go home", look up a bus for her, next one coming at 5 am
>ends up sleeping over, spooning
>still have a massive boner
>"We are both really horny anon, what a shame"
>ask her whether I can put my hands in her panties "Mhmm"
>start fingering her, she is really wet
>go for oral, 15 minutes later she is literally begging for my dick, never heard that before
>says mine is almost twice the size of her ex's
>finally fucking her, really tight, going from missionary to doggy to cowgirl
>afterwards we take a shower together, fondle with her breast and clit from behind, she is really into it
>sleep
>wake up at 9 am, both roughly the same time
>ask her how she thinks about morning sex "Mhmm"
>she gives me a blowjob, end up fucking again
>finally leaves
>she is coming over again this saturday

tl:dr how shitty public transport got me laid
Do you use Tinder anon?
>>
>>39583116
>There are people like this who still post on /r9k/
>>
File: 1504718892894.png (2MB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1504718892894.png
2MB, 1053x1070px
>>39583238
>hurr muh incel board
fuck off
>>
>>39583238
What did you expect of /b/ 2: electric boogaloo
>>
>swipe at 2am
>match with okay looking right after swipe
>too scared to text in the middle of the night
>too scared to text in the afternoon because its been hours since match
>happened twice this year
why do i even try
>>
Only happens in USA. Muricans can't be robots.
>>
>>39583351
But I'm german anon
>>
>>39583288
It's not about it being an incel board. This is just plain normie behaviour that I would expect out of the guys I went to private school with. Stick to Facebook or something. How could possibly come to the conclusion this board is a good fit for you?
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>39583116
You already told this story once faggot
>>
>>39583116
>going down on a tinder girl

Eww...
>>
>>39583116
>Be 6/10 girl
>Use tinder for hook ups at 16
>Get tired of sleeping around and try to date
>Get played over and over again
>One "nice guy" even gives me an STD
>DELET tinder for a while
>Come back at 21
>Not much has changed

My experience has been mostly negative but I'm holding out on the belief that I may be able to find the real deal and settle down
>>
>>39583630
Surely this is bait, but I'll bite.
>Tinder since 16
>Hookups again and again
>Literally have STD
>Holding out for the real deal and settle

Sorry, but that ship sailed a long, long time ago. The only man that would settle for girls like this is a beta provider
>>
>>39583288
>posting anime
>still gets laid
She must be a fucking dog
>>
>>39583335
Should've made a joke about matching her in the middle of the night
>Wake me up when you read this
Or
>Hope your phone is muted

If she does respond you can play it off with a "So why are you still up at this hour?"
>>
>>39583391

Anyone greentexting a story like this is not a normie. They are virgins baiting.
Last thing you want to do is fall for closet failed normies bait and memes m8.
>>
>>39583719

>only man
>beta provider
>ship sailed

Welp guess there are none of those to go around. Guess she is fucked.
>>
File: comfy-cat.jpg (49KB, 524x700px) Image search: [Google]
comfy-cat.jpg
49KB, 524x700px
>>39583585
She said she broke up with her boyfriend and that she only installed tinder on the same day we matched, so I was sure that it couldn't be that bad

And god damn was it worth it
>>
>>39583116
should have kicked her out when she used the antibitocs as an excuse to not fuck you.
>>
>>39583116
>asking a woman permission for sex
>not just doing it

You are a fucking retard. You're lucky she gave you a pass on that pathetic shit and didn't just go home.
>>
>>39583391
>stick to Facebook

Yeah like he can post a story like this on Facebook you fucking retard.
>>
>>39583630

Can you tell more about how you got "played" exactly? How did guys fuck you without even taking you on a date? How is Tinder supposed to work?
>>
>>39584932
Oh, so you are just gonna pull out your dick lying beside her in the dark rubbing it against her? lmao
>>
>>39584932
Nigguh you the fucking retard. Originally jesus
>>
Yeah you should get banned
>>
>>39585364

Ever heard of foreplay? That's kind of the idea. Heavy petting/making out --> rub her pussy --> whip it out
>>
>>39585432
Na, you should get banned.
>>
kill yourself tinderfag cancer
>>
>>39584874
That's still disgusting. You didn't even know her prior to fucking.
You only eat out girls you love.
>>
File: 1504729597429.jpg (26KB, 510x362px) Image search: [Google]
1504729597429.jpg
26KB, 510x362px
Even if this is true, it would still be bait. Delet OP.
>>
>>39583116
>I can't fuck since I'm on anti-biotics
Do you really believe this shit?
>>
i hope you contract gonnorhea from some random whore even if this is just bait
>>
>>39584932
this. women do not want to be asked. they want to be overcome with their passions and feel like they just had to give into them.
asking for permission is beta as fuck
this is b8 anyway, I've read this story a dozen times.
>>
>>39583116
>Netflix and chill
>family guy
>fun
>girls
>getting laid

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39585621
anti-biotics interfere with birth control pills, virgo
>>
File: il_fullxfull.1009061980_zajb[1].jpg (152KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.1009061980_zajb[1].jpg
152KB, 1500x1500px
>be le me xD
>dated a fat underage chick when I was 19 because foreveralone
>she was crazy bc of course a fat underage girl who would date a robot is crazy
>leave her when she starts telling me to stop talking to one of my 2 friends
>she tells everyone she hangs out with that I'm a pedophile and manipulated her even though we never even fucked or anything
>nope away from that entire social circle
>2 years pass
>downloaded Tinder on a whim
>gonna delete it bc I don't know how to talk to anyone on there
>randomly widen my search range a little bit (50 to 100 miles or whatever)
>8/10 cosplay girl comes up
>oh SHIT she used to be friends with my ex
>like to see what happens
>apparently she already liked me so we match
>reconnecting with the only cool person in a social circle I was completely cut off from
>out of nowhere "you know, you always seemed cool desu. like, too cool to be dating (ex's name). It was weird."
>what the fuck does my ex's hot friend want me
>trying to play it cool
>suddenly she uses the phrase "my boyfriend and his wife" in conversation
>wat
>"lol I'm poly you forgot huh" ("polyamorous")
>tldr hot girl who seems to actually like me as a person wants to do some kind of cucking thing with me
>what am I supposed to feel
>>
She was probably on antibiotics because of an STD. You might want to get tested anon.
>>
>>39586427
Wouldn't you be the Bull in this situation.
>>
>>39586610
I can't even tell man. She says she only fucks people she's dating, but idk what that means if dating isn't exclusive, and she's seeing some other guy who has a wife. Is she cucking his wife? Does she join the married couple in bed? I don't know. I don't know how to think about this.
I might go for it tho not even gonna lie, I have never felt like this much of a Chad in my life. A girl with a boyfriend wants to fuck me I think.
>>
This dump cunk doesn't know she is cucking herself. She think' s she is poly because she is fucking a married couple. She doesn't know that the married couple are just using her for sex. What fucked up low self esteem wife let's her man fuck other women. This hot cosplayer likes being a side bitch??? Hopefully the couple are paying her to sleep with them, cosplaying is expensive.
You need to dump this dumb bitch asap or try to have a threesome with an other girl. She is only into cucking you because deep down she knows she is being cuck. She is a single young woman getting used for sex. The only reason she is on a dating site is because, her small brain hasn't realised why she still feels so lonely even though she's in a poly relationship. She is to dumb to be a wife or a mother. Please get out before you get her knocked up.
>>
File: IMG_0469.png (363KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.png
363KB, 720x1280px
>Go to big city
>swipe
>get matches
>message 10 of them
>meet ~3 of them
>fuck one
>repeat
>>
>>39586884
I think you're making a lot of assumptions about my friend, my friend's partners, and everyone involved's situation.
>>
>>39583351
Anon, you're either ugly or you've never traveled and used tinder
>>
what kind of profile pictures are you guys using? is a head shot enough or do I have to show 6-pack and shit?
>>
>>39587085
Try to use a picture of you doing something that looks like it takes skill to stacys. Flip a fuckton of pancakes with snapshot on until you get a good pose or something.
>>
>>39586987
I think your just thinking with your cock and not your brain. If she was in a real poly relationship she wouldn't be looking for someone to watch her fuck the married a guy or would be looking for a new bf. She would be looking for more partners.
This girl is retarded....
>>
File: 1504310956975.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504310956975.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>39583116

>why don't you have a face book

Because social media is the cancer that ruined the internet to the point where insufferable bragging phone posters come to a place like this and make terrible threads.
>>
>>39587144
I don't think you read what I actually said. Or you took me way too seriously when I used the meme word cuck. She did not ever talk about making me watch her and her man fuck.
>>
arrite gooks, how do I post the link to my tinder?
>>
>>39587119
only thing I do that might slightly impress a stacy is play the guitar
>>
>>39587307
Get someone to take a picture of you playing. Bitches love musically inclined men.
>>
>>39587085
First pic of me is a closeup of me (not a selfie) then mix of group pics where I edited out the other guys with emojis, me hiking outdoors

avoid selfies, they are bad
>>
Also this girl is retarded because she doesn't know poly means 5. If you are fucking a guy and maybe his wife doesn't mean you poly. You are just the last desperate attempt to save a doom marrage. Relationship are more then sex even real polygamous people know about building healthy sexual relationships were they get all their needs met.
>>
>>39587402
first of all, the prefix poly means multiple. second of all a poly woman is called polyamorous
>>
Poly just means "many," and I'm kind of disappointed that you're the only response I got. You're not emotional enough to be funny, you don't respond to anything I actually say, and you're not even giving me (You)s
>>
>>39583238
This isn't how greentexts are supposed to work. If I have to scroll to finish a story it's too long, also yes, they sound like an absolute normal person.
>>
i don't understand why i haven't gotten any matches, I've got the shirtless selfie with the socks on my ears
>>
>>39587189
She is retarded for fucking married men. She is basically just having sex without the benefits of having a relationship. I know she is hot but, she is a retard man. You become blinded by pussy. She doesn't even know that poly means 5. She just wants to justify her whore behavoir.
>>
>>39583116
OP du bist deutscher? Verrate mir deine Tricks. Ich will unbedingt noch entjungfert werden dieses Jahr mit einer Frau. Ich bin 23 und kriege langsam richtig Angst.
>>
>>39587553
you're not funny for saying poly means 5
>>
>>39587461
Sorry I was working and saw how retarded this was. So poly mean many so, she is not doing to many people, was just fucking a married couple and her ex bf. I hope you use a condom with this dumb bitch.
>>
>>39587623
Stop giving him Yous! I deserve them more!
>>
>>39587672
who says it is a him, I say it's a triaphalodifus
>>
File: 1444770224126.png (29KB, 594x838px) Image search: [Google]
1444770224126.png
29KB, 594x838px
>>39583116

>being a Chad
>create this thread and thereby attract more Chads
>>
>>39587553
Just because she is a dumb whore doesn't mean she is polymonogamous. I think you should know that in most of these poly relationships it a bunch of people having sexual relationship all together. A girl bouncing around fucking everyone that gives her attention is not polymonogamous it is dangerous. She could get a sexual disease or put herself compromising position. If you have feelings for this girl you should say something. I'm guess you have feelings for her because tour defending this dumb cunt.
>>
>>39586427
save her anon. show her that she only need you
>>
>>39587846
it's not dangerous-shut the hell up, and i'm not even the guy fucking her or w/e
>>
this is a majour douchefest
all we need is the guy who stuck it in her butt and she was like "durr"
>>
>>39587881
It's dangerous to sleep with a lot of people. You could get aids, hpv (causes cancer), genital worts or other deases.
>>
>>39588071
and? it's not a danger to u so why even mention it?
>>
>>39587881
She is a dumb whore. She is going to get a sexual disease if she doesn't care for her pussy more. Why do you think people say your pussy is a temple. You shouldn't treat your genital like public transportation and say It's okay because your polygamous. If she needs to do a bunch of people just pick 5 reliable patterns. She doesn't have to be the village bicycle.
>>
>>39588094
Because it really grosses me out. If you eat her out be sure not to eat the other men cum in her pussy. I think it would be gay if you eat an other's man cum.
>>
>>39588223
I think you think this deliberate misunderstanding joke you're doing with poly/5 is funny and it was funny like once when we thought you were just an idiot. Sage.
>>
I get matched with girls maybe in a blue moon or two, and the conversation usually ends up dying after a while, since I'm autistic AF.

Usually get matched with 5 or 6s at britbong standards.
>>
Match with girl a little out of my league
>>
>match with 5/10
>Chatting, she down for drinks tomorrow
>Tomorrow comes, she actually lives in woop woop and it's late so I just say I'll take you to mine
>Meet, she's actually a 2/10, wat do
>Decide I don't want to be virgin and go for it
>Get to mine, chat stupidly then start making out
>She going straight for my dick notbad.jpg
>Really toothy blowjob but it's my first so idk if that's how it's meant to feel but it wasn't great
>Try to fuck her in missionary but shes fat and it's hard to get in, she ain't helping
>Cum quick then finger her and eventually cowgirl before another long blowjob I had to finish myself

Weird experience but happy I did it, won't be seeing her again tho
>>
Here's a mistery of online dating I have yet to solve:
I'm a 5'8''-5'9'' manlet but definetly beat myself up about it too much.
Meet up with Tinder matches frequently and encountered a recurring phrase.
In the very beginning right after we initially greet or hug she would say

>Oh anon I'm glad your not that tall I was afraid you were gonna be like 6'3'' hahaha XD

What do they mean by this?
Heard this exact phrase 4 times now and ended up fucking 2 of them so it couldn't have been a disqualifying factor. Do they not know it hits to close to home or are they just cruel?
>>
>>39586427
I met a psycho poly idiot like this and cut contact when I found out.

My quagmire tier friend actually met some dumbass couple online and fucked the chick in the middle of their room while the guy watched.

I wouldn't do it. You don't know if the cuck will mentally snap and beat your naked ass.
>>
>>39589899
How tall were the girls that said that?
>>
>>39590019
>You don't know if the cuck will mentally snap
he's a cuck. he already snapped.
>>
>>39590801
They were below average height but nothing you wouldn't see together with an above 6' guy. They did seem somewhat emotionally unstable though
>>
>>39583391
They come to stroke their egos. Nothing more nothing less
>>
>>39584874
>believing what a girl on tinder says about her sexual history

Lmao why do you think shes on antibiotics dude? Probably got chlamydia from tyrone. Get tested.
>>
File: Ks17qEJ.png (313KB, 936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ks17qEJ.png
313KB, 936x1200px
>be me today
>annoyed with myself, damn women
>decide to chat up some blue eyed natural blonde girl
>only a 7-8, but we hit it off instantly
>get invited to netflix&chill + digits

So, /pol/, how long would be a customary time to wait before we start producing little aryans and is a dozen enough?

/r9k/ I meant to say /r9k/, like, srsly.
>>
Been using it, think i have been on what was ment to be a hook up, Still a virgin meeting girls who instantly realises im a robot makes me feel bad, Keep using it cuz i desperatly want ro lose my virginity. Only nice person i manager to mest was a trap. Not into traps byt still feel in love becouse she was so kind. Tfw will become a wizard

Tl;dr it makes me feel like an even bigger failure
>>
File: 1504135389638.jpg (480KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
1504135389638.jpg
480KB, 1000x923px
>>39591489
Stop desperately wanting to lose your virginity, because that's what is stopping you.
>>
>>39591654
I don't know it's hard guys att workshop talk about it all the time. I hear about it everywhere. Just can't get the tought of me dying without ever getting to experience sex out of my head. Only time i can focus om something else is when i play widea but thats also why I'm so alone. Cuz i play video all the time. 22 years pasta and i have tried to grow My self estem atleast enough to bit a hooker.
>>
File: Az0frId.jpg (136KB, 742x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Az0frId.jpg
136KB, 742x1000px
>>39591768
Few things are more unattractive than that desperation, most women will notice immediately and it influences your behavior negatively.

Been a virgin til 20. Then I decided to stop giving a shit because obviously it's not working. Two weeks later I was fucking a hot 16 year old on the regular. Good thing it's perfectly legal where I live btw.

Maybe treasure that virginity? Should be a sure way to lose it, hah.
>>
>>39591911
Maybe what you said last will work. Have tried to get the tought out of my head by meditation, and various mind training. Still think I have more social problems since i get nervous not only egen talking till girls bit My boss, coworkers even parants sometime. Have been wondering if it would help if I just started to talk more. Problem is I have no One but family to talk too without it being wierd.
>>
>>39591911
What I most wondered was where do I meet people, specificly girls? I know the club is good but I have been going alone to the only in my small town that litteraly everyone consider me a drink and/or wierdo. Can't leave town either since i can't afford cab faire and no one will pick me up at two o'clock to drive me home. Have been sleeping outdoors sometime but don't want to do that this late on the year and especialy not to often.
>>
>>39583391
You mean:
>the with whom I went to private school
Don't end your sentences with a preposition, anon. I'd expect a private school attendee to know better
>>
>>39583116
Can you describe the girl OP?
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.