[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Had a dream about your highschool crush again >You graduated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1439405356093.png (20KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
1439405356093.png
20KB, 483x504px
>Had a dream about your highschool crush again
>You graduated highschool 7 years ago
When does it stop?
>>
The brain is an unfixable thought machine. Once you break it it can never be fixed. No amount of pills,lies,or progress will make in go away. It will always be a part of the shadows that follow you.
>>
File: 1503372190387.png (384KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503372190387.png
384KB, 500x500px
>>39582941
>it's another "end of the college semester and you flunked" dream episode
>it's another parents losing their shit dream episode
>it's another waking up hyperventilating and drenched in sweat episode

WHY WONT MY BRAIN LET ME SLEEP
I'M DOING SO MUCH BETTER NOW
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE REMINDED OF THAT EVERY WEEK IN MY DREAMS
I JUST WANT TO GET A FULL UNINTERRUPTED 8 HOURS
>>
>>39582941
>been out of high school for 4 years
>occasionally have dreams about high school crush, talking to her, she giggles at me jokes, really friendly
>we were friends in real life, I knew her since the six grade, rode the same bus every day
>lost touch last year of high school
>wake up, start to feel warm tears run down my cheek
I had a few opportunities over the course of six years to make my move, in middleschool I think she even had the beginning of a crush on me, but by 10th grade she started having boyfriends... I'm as beta as it sounds, I don't really miss her anymore, but for most of my school life, just chatting with her could make my day 10 times better
>>
>>39582941
I had a dream about her last year and I graduated 16 years ago my man
>>
>>39582941

I literally had a dream about her this morning. From what I can remember it was pretty awful, I was at some party in this group not saying much and she was standing opposite to me. She eventually just left without looking at me or saying anything. I was trying to say something in the dream but I coudn't speak.

feelsbad
>>
I only remember two names from my school
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.