[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Worst retail experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

ITT: Worst retail experiences
>>
>manager says I don't smile enough
>everyone says I look miserable
>am miserable

why did I have to be ugly
>>
any black people stories?

or jews
>>
>>39582499
just smile you don't have to mean it
>>
File: 1458273051055.png (208KB, 868x598px) Image search: [Google]
1458273051055.png
208KB, 868x598px
>>39582452
>work in McDonald's as the cashier
>I'm not very social, pretty autistic due my horrible attention span
>people line up in front the counter like fucking pigs, not even in line
>can't focus on who was first
>woman cuts off another woman and i dont notice, start taking her order
>the woman that was cut off starts yelling like a fucking devil
>her yelling was so loud she gets the supervisor's attention, and so the manager's too.
>she keeps yelling at me until the manager and the supervisor calm her down
>too autistic to even answer, remain silent
why eben live
>>
>>39582540
Mcdonald's worker in Israel here, don't even get me started on Arabian and Jew costumers.
>>
File: file.png (171KB, 928x1066px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
171KB, 928x1066px
>>39582610
Here is a classic Jew story.
>>
>>39582499

if youre happy when wagecucking you're either a liar or stupid.
>>
>>39582452
The grocery jester.
>>
>get off work to get groceries
>pretty tired so might as well use the store sauna
>full of boomers
>annoyed proceed to shop
>they don't have falcon chow and immitation crab legs
>go to self check out
>guard flags me down for penis inspection
>fail
>get banned from the store

At least I didn't get forced labor as grocery jester.
>>
This old lady always finds some reason to throw a fit. I'll be working in the back, the cashier pages me to come up help, and I see that familiar, frowning, wrinkly face and already know my day's ruined. She always whines because, supposedly, she found something super cheap but the cashier is purposely overcharging her. Last week, apparently she found a 12 pack of Dr Pepper in a spot that said it was 50 cents. She smugly tells us that she always does our surveys and gives us bad reviews and insists she won't come in anymore. I wish that were true.
>that 35 pound bag of Alpo dog food is supposed to be $1.25!
>those snack cakes are on sale for 25 cents!
And so on. I get that sometimes things get put in the wrong spot, or that sometimes a price doesn't get updated in time, and I'm perfectly willing to fix the price in those situations, but she's just making shit up. Half these sale signs she complains about don't even exist.
>>
>>39582791
>jews demanding refunds, free service, etc
i cant being to express how fucking accurate this is.
>>
I think everyone at my place just realizes i'm a depressed autistic loser. They just leave me alone. The only comments i got like this was a few weeks after i started my manager said i was 'distant' and need to communicate more, but he hasn't said anything since.
>>
>>39582452
I work in a really dumb furniture showroom that is in a industrial that slowly becoming a hipster zone of coffee, gastro-pubs, and so forth.

Last weekend I was sitting at our front desk being normal.
>elder short (probably 5'1) women comes in and darts towards the counter.
>She said "Where is the FOSSIL STORE??"
>I look at her plainly and say, "I don't know. Didn't know we had one near by"
>She says, "We've been driving around in circles! Where are business around here? Would it near by"
>She proceeds to say the cross streets and a small explanation of what she knew.
>I say "well it could be upstairs in a building, but usually places like that are appointment only. I really don't know. But yeah if its suppose the crossing your in the right area"
>My co-worker looks up this place & finds out in the SW part of town.
>The city has the same streets but basically broken into SW, SE, NW, NE b/c river.
>Me: "Oh well then you need to go across the river"
>Old lady: "what bridge do I take?"
>Co-worker (now frustrated): "There is like 8 bridges, take your pick. I recommended whatever you see first."
> Old lady: "I am SICK OF THIS, TIRED OF LOOKING FOR THIS STORE. THIS IS RIDICULOUS"
>Me: "Yeah, sounds pretty bad. I'd just stop."
>Old lady: "HOW DO I GET THERE? WHAT BRIDGE? I NEED FIND THE FOSSIL STORE"
>Me: "i really have no idea, I'd just call them."
>Co-worker: "I can give the number"
>Old lady:"I HAVE THEIR PHONE NUMBER DAMMIT"
>Me: "Well it sounds like you have it sorted out, sorry."
>Old Lady: "This is absolutely absurd, NO ONE WILL HELP FIND THE FOSSIL STORE"

She proceeded to stomp her way out the store. My co-worker was pissed. I started laughing, because it was so confusing. It was 3 O'clock on a chill Sunday. This lady acted like getting to the fossil store was important business.
>>
>>39582562
Still requires energy. I can't force myself to pretend to be happy while i'm wagecucking. I could probably do it for like 10 minutes and get tired. No way i could do it for hours on end everyday.
>>
File: 1498810677221.jpg (33KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498810677221.jpg
33KB, 250x250px
>used to work at a deli
>close at 10PM but cleaning the meat slicer for the night takes like 30 minutes
>no overtime because >overtime for wagecucks
>9:50 PM some dickwad with a ponytail strolls in
>hey chief can i get 200 grams of that roast beef
>i just cleaned the machine, would you mind just buying the pre-pack? it's the exact same stuff
>he goes and looks at it
>"no it's not, this says it's 29.90 per kilo"
>"it's the same price as what's in the fresh case"
>"nope, that says 2.99 per gram"
>what.jpg
>"it's 2.99 per hundred grams, which is 29.90 per kilo"
>put the prepack on the scale in front of me to prove it's the same price
>big fucking grin on his face like he's "caught me" or something
>"uh, yeah, there's 1000 grams in a kilo... not the best at math in school were ya?"
>end up cutting it anyway because i was 16 and a betacuck
>still boils my blood to this day

it is experiences like this that motivate me every day to succeed. thankfully now i'm in grad school and have a comfy research job where i never have to talk to "the customer"
>>
File: CouCRfXUEAEpvuV.jpg (19KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
CouCRfXUEAEpvuV.jpg
19KB, 570x479px
>work at gas station
>coworker on break
>6 customers out of nowhere
>they all want hot dogs
>all stare at me fumbling with the bread and dropping shit, shaking

nightmare
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.