[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl told me today I was getting a little annoying. I hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: unfair.png (87KB, 640x544px) Image search: [Google]
unfair.png
87KB, 640x544px
A girl told me today I was getting a little annoying. I hate it when people have the nerve to talk to me like that. Who do they think they are? These worthless and pathetic creatures are not even filthy compared to me. They should just shut their stupid mouth and not get on my nerves with their mental degeneracy. Disrespectful rat in human form. And something like that has a right to live? Why is this world so unfair? I've been thinking about this fucking incident for two hours now. My day is pretty messed up now. All because of a useless idiot who can't keep her cheeky, pitiful mouth shut and thinks she can talk to me like that. She can't do that. She'll regret this. This whole day has been a fucking disaster. Life is nothing more than a cruel repetition of terrible events that take away all joy. No one has to suffer as much unmerited suffering as I do. Well, just another disappointing day in my miserable life. I don't deserve this. I'm better than that. It's as if the world has made a deal to make my life as awkward and unhappy as possible.
Anyway, how was your day?
>>
I ate pizza today. It was nice.
>>
>>39582203
Sounds like you've had a good day. I'm happy for you. I just wish something like that would be accessible to me.
>>
>>39582131
I can tell you really are annoying. I agree with her.
>>
>>39582312
How extraordinarily kind. Thanks.
>>
Have you ever tried not being annoying?
>>
>>39582495
That's okay anon, some of us are just born void of social skills and come off annoying to others. If you can't fix it, loathe yourself and live alone like I do
>>
>>39582495
Not everyone needs to be kind to you, better yourself and be someone worth being kind to. You're not only annoying, i'm sure they think more rude thimgs about your behaviours and actions. After reading your main post I just don't like you in general.
>>
>>39582523
I don't find myself annoying. I'm not annoying, either. I'm actually always friendly to people. I don't understand why I'm being punished with such disrespect.
>>39582541
I don't want this. I want recognition, worship, love, respect and glory. That's not asking too much. It is what I deserve and the world refuses me so wicked and base. I seek contact, but I am cruelly and heartlessly repulsed.
>>
>>39582703
Actually, everybody should be friendly to me. There's no reason not to be. I'm not annoying. I was just telling a joke in this situation that she didn't like. For whatever reason. She's a humorless, evil snake. Of course, I didn't tell her anything in the way I said it up there. I was just thinking, not saying it. I was just saying,"That's your opinion." I am always friendly and generous and yet these lowly subhumans treat me in such a respectless way. I deserve better.
>>
>>39582953
lowly subhumans, lmao, you are VERY annoying
>>
>>39584104
That's just not true. Not at all, no.
>>
Can we get some context? What did you do to make her say that?
>>
>Talked to a female
>Chad
Normie who the fuck cares?
>>
>>39585653
I jokingly said a friend of hers is the kind of person who would break into a zoo at night and rape a hippo. He likes fat women. Sick bastard. But I didn't give the impression of being serious.

>>39585735
That's not too hard. Just try it, you'll be fine. Too often, conversations with women unfortunately lead to such problems. Or it's just that I'm surrounded by idiots.
>>
>>39585550
you're the most subhuman person i've ever spoken with
>>
>>39585889
You don't even believe that. Be serious, please.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.