[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breakup thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: alone.jpg (109KB, 1080x540px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
109KB, 1080x540px
Who else is going through a break up?

Its been 8 months and I'm still thinking every day about her... and about the things I could've done differently to not make her go away. I'm such a fucking screw up..

More time passed, than we were actually together
After her, I only had meaningless dates and drunk hookups...but trust me when I say that they made me even more depressed

also, post sad songs please. I want to cry
>>
>>39581111
10 months for me OP. I also think about her everyday. It's best to try to fill your mind with something else.
>>
>>39581193
I dont think there is much to do that can help until I fall in love again tbqh..
>>
>>39581239
You're absolutely right but you should still try to keep her off your mind or you'll feel like shit until you do meet someone. Like I said I think about my ex but it's usually at night before I fall asleep. Why'd you breakup btw?
>>
>>39581111
Nice quads

Its been a couple months for me and i still send texts with the ever fading hope that we could be together again.
>>
Been 9 months for me, she was abusive but also the only person who even notices me.

Got out for my own health and sanity, now I just have the loneliness.

More time that passes forget the fucked up shit and just feel alone.
>>
>>39581278
Yeah, I guess you're right. I do have some hobbies that help a bit..but yeah, its only temporary

when I fell in love with her, I started to be really insecure and beta with her, which really turned her off. She said I was trying too hard and being too obsessive.
She was right about everything..

what about you anon?
>>39581295
same question to you

>>39581326
how did she abuse you?
>>
>>39581111
>tfw never had a gf to have a breakup and 25 yo

Sorry to hear that OP, i dunno if it's a sad song but i love pachelbel

https://youtu.be/hOA-2hl1Vbc
>>
>>39581111
Get over it faggot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqna-NUal9Y
>>
>>39581111
4 months in

she doesn't care about me anymore
I still hurt myself by initiating conversations with her that I know will go nowhere.
>>
>>39581420
>>39581295
Stop doing that. I didn't talk to my ex until she contacted me. She wanted to get back together but there was no way I could trust her after she cucked me
>>
I swear, girls are not capable of loving like men love them. They just change their partner after you like its nothing.

They only love their children the same as we love them
>>
>>39581361
She got off her meds and totally ghosted me.
>>
>>39581451
yeah I shouldn't
>>
File: IMG_1046.jpg (33KB, 595x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.jpg
33KB, 595x313px
>>39581111
broke up about four months ago, saw her two months ago and we'd fucked, expected a friends with benefits sort of arrangement but she's decided as of late she's not up for that so that's been a bummer.
>>
>it's a no one gives the story/reasons why they broke up episode
>>
>>39581692
She was an unfaithful whore. The End.
>>
File: comfysad.gif (286KB, 491x324px) Image search: [Google]
comfysad.gif
286KB, 491x324px
>>39581692
Exactly people... Give us more details! greentext! come on
>>39581111
>>39581193
>>39581295
>>39581326
>>39581420
>>39581669
>>
>>39581692
We went to different countries and I wasn't "commited" enough
>>
>>39581111
11 months now, twice what we were together. Tried to propose getting back together last week after we had held hands and kissed throughout the day, then got a big fat "nope".
It's perfect. My hope was crushed in one of the most painful ways possible. I am now cultivating hatred and self-destruction, which is easier to deal with than this vague hope shit.
>>
File: 07-02-16 - 1.jpg (71KB, 530x606px) Image search: [Google]
07-02-16 - 1.jpg
71KB, 530x606px
>>39581111
About 2 months since I got dropped by a fembot from here. She is still easily the most intelligent, caring and kind girl I've known. It was only a LDR and we never met, but it still hurts. I know the chances of meeting someone like her are microscopic. I hope she is doing well in her life atm, because even though she broke up with me, she actually helped me more than any psychiatrist (or anyone else) ever has. I owe her more than she knows.
Worst part is I can't listen to Nujabes x Shing02 anymore without being a little sad
>>
>>39581725
OP here

>she goes to college with my best friend
>my best friend invited me to hiking where I met her, and later we all went on a few drinks
>I was too scared to flirt with her thinking she's too good for me, surprisingly she was very open and sociable with me
>some party comes on a month later, my best friend invited me again
>she was there
>got drunk and went all in
>told her she's the prettiest girl in the room
>she laughed, we continued flirting, and after a while kissing
>we started dating
>I fell crazily in love, she obviously didnt
>I was always very insecure about myself, trying to make everyhting perfect with her, still had lots of anxiety after month of dating
>heard from my best friend she was talking about me with her college friends (not directly to him)
>appereantly, I was trying too hard and how I'm too obsessed, how she doesnt feel anything anymore about me
>I told her if she doesnt want to be with me anymore, that its okay
>she was okay with it lol

there it is. pathetic story by a pathetic person; me
>>
>>39581453
i'm married to a wonderful man who loves me very much but it's hard for me to say if i've ever loved him, always just had small random crushes on many different men (which I never acted on) during the 8 years we have been together

just kind of accepted that it's unrealistic that two people in any relationship are completely in love with each other
>>
>>39581866
GTFO PLEASE

I cant hear this right now without being completely enraged

The only thing that I will accept is that women cant love men the same way as we love them.
You will always know that you can do better than us, and will consider other options.
>>
I don't have time to tell my story, but I can give you a song.

https://youtu.be/TmIbXy0DdEw

This is everything I felt about her, enjoy it anons.
>>
>>39581901
just an unfortunate bit of biology, but I guess another factor is that as a man you become interested in a woman and pursue her, while as a woman you just kind of deal with who picked you, it's set up to be doomed from the start unless in the very rare occurrences of senpai noticing you
>>
>>39581847
Don't take it personally, there's as many heartless women as there are men. Plenty are in it for the good time, you just need to meet someone right for you. If she was clear about her lack of feelings, make her dead to you and pretend she never existed. Move on in search of what is next and don't look back
>>
>>39581945
as a man you become interested in a woman and pursue her, while as a woman you just kind of deal with who picked you

True. I suppose if every woman only accepted advances from the one man she is in love with we would be a dead species.
>>
File: 13.jpg (62KB, 600x1007px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
62KB, 600x1007px
>>39581828

Just to add to this, I'm a little bit concerned about her current well-being. She ended up ghosting me which seems very out of character for her. I thought she would definitely just send a message saying "I don't want to talk anymore" or something, considering how much we both talked about how horrible ghosting was.
>>
>>39582096
I feel like the fembot may have become disintrested when you got annoying, needy, or showed desire for more than what she wanted (sex)
>>
>>39582096
Yeah, ghosting seems quite unusual with these things...maybe something important happened to her, wheter is good or bad. It could be both that she found a boyfriend irl, or that someone died lol but still...

how long did you guys talk?
>>
File: 4.jpg (61KB, 395x600px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
61KB, 395x600px
>>39582160
No, I don't really want to go into too much detail in case she is reading, because its not really anyone's business, but she ghosted me after dumping me.
We agreed to have just contact here and there, like once a month or so, just to check in on how the other person was doing, because I genuinely want to see her succeed (even though she was 100x more successful than I was).
She actually contacted me first about a month after we broke up, and we just sent a couple of messages saying what was going on. I thought things were ok, not great, but ok.
However, I tried to check in a few weeks later, and never got a response at all. It's really strange, and kinda worries me.

>>39582170
Thats what I think as well. I think something major happened like an IRL boyfriend or meeting a different robot IRL. But as I stated before, the purpose of the contact was just to keep in touch, so even if that were the case, I would have been glad to hear that. The complete silence is just extremely far out of character, might sound pathetic, but I literally send a little thought out each night, hoping nothing bad happened to her
>>
File: 18.jpg (51KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
51KB, 736x552px
>>39582170

Oh, I forgot to answer the second part. We talk for like two months. But it was literally every single day usually for anywhere between 4-8 ish hours a day, so the level of contact is pretty massive.

I mean even though it left me completely devastated, I still wouldn't trade that time for anything. They were the happiest and most content experiences in my life, and nobody can take them away. At the end of the day, change is perpetual, but moments stay frozen in time. The experiences I gained from those moments are priceless to me and irreplaceable. I guess thats why I feel so indebted to her
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.