[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 59

File: 1484577017419.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
1484577017419.png
58KB, 445x293px
Last thread died, getting new one on the way. Tell us what worries you oldbots or maybe you've had a good day for once?
>>
My worry is I'll never cum in a vagina that most take for granted.
>>
>>39580744
Still in uni at 27
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up
>>
>>39580744
Yesterday I fucked a tranny prostitute...

I worry I may have contracted HIV
>>
>27 a couple weeks ago
>NEET for about 5 years now since graduation
>minimal job prospects
>live in wealthy subdivision with parents so I do bullshit odd jobs for neighbors
>steal what I can't/don't/won't earn
>successfully found a mommy GF in May and have been essentially spending all my time at her place since
>pretty comfy these days
>tfw waiting for her to come home from work for lunch
>>
>>39580930

what's the reason for you being in uni and 27 ?
>>
>>39580994

do you feel comfortable with yourself?
what is your major? why cant you get a job?

don't you hate yourself?
>>
>>39581092
no I do not feel comfortable with myself, I am nearly always smoking weed to cover it up and drink at least 12 beers a night to forget what I am.
my major was psychology. graduated with about a 3.2 and no networking skills
I probably could get a real job but I don't try. applied to 2 jobs in my field yesterday but that kind of day is a rarity.
I cycle between hating myself to the point of staring at the wall, smoking cigarettes cursing myself for a coward because I haven't blown my brains out and being completely content in the bullshit world I've built around myself.
livin' the dream.
>>
>>39580744
I just turned 24, can I use these threads?
I still live at home and make minimum wage.
>>
>>39581197
>graduated with about a 3.2 and no networking skills
same boat here. It's a fucking death sentence in the economy of today.
>>
>>39581210
>25+
>waaah i just turned 24 i wanna join in
>t. spergo
>>
>>39581197

my god im only 20

how do i avoid that

>help
>>
>>39580744
>live at home, own car
>45k saved
>40k IT job
>not khv but >nogf
>a couple of friends to go drinking/shoot the shit with
>spend most spare time on 4chan/gun range/drinking
I'm pretty comfy truth be told
>>
File: 1503516855963.gif (2MB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1503516855963.gif
2MB, 500x501px
>>39581197
Fellow psych. Majored but in central europe. There is no job here for psych majors. The worst part is not that I will enver work in my profession but to interact with literal retards in my minimum wage. Psychology just made me aware of things I would rather not know while working here.

Will commit suicide soon or go full diogenes and become homeless. Psych is probably the most rewarding experience and the most useful info you can get but its also one of the least employable. I honestly have no idea why I even tried. There are manual labor that pays more than PhDs but now I am overqualified.

There are 2 job offers in the entire country right now. I am so happy I want the nukes fly and destroy this shithole.
>>
>>39581081
Because I dropped out of dchool at 14 when my sister killed herself. I've done some wagecuck jobs but the environment and the people I had to work with made me depressed. I want a better job but I don t know if I will be able to finish my degree.
>>
File: 1370022530796.png (334KB, 499x424px) Image search: [Google]
1370022530796.png
334KB, 499x424px
>29
>khv
>still in uni
>no accomplishments whatsoever
waiting for that 30 to end it desu
>>
>>39581210
26 and still minimum wage while having degree and I will live at home until I my parents or I die whichever comes first.
>>
>>39581277
stop wasting time on the internet or with games. get a job now. any job.
>>
>>39581279

help me not fail at life, please
>>
2 days until I'm a 28yo virgin aaaaaaaaayyyy

it's party time
>>
>>39581280

dude really? psych majors have trouble finding jobs? how the fuck?

dont kill yourself dude, just be patient and dont give up
>>
>>39581331
>how the fuck?
It's one of those degrees where you really need to go to grad school/med school to find work
>>
>>39581242
it really is. I actually did good yesterday though because it turns out my mommy GF's oldest friend works in a local psych ward as an RN and had been there like 12 years. last night while the three of us were drinking/smoking/talking she said she'd vouch for me if I applied there again.
this was my first networking endeavor. I think this is how normal people do it but I'm not too sure.
>>
>>39581293
then what about you start working hard in uni and take up projects? There's a lot stuff to be done, and some profs will be more than happy to take you in for a small research project.
>>
>>39581312
I don't know your circumstances, senpai
>>
25 for 6 months. I had about two months of employment from March-April (seasonal job). Other than that I've been unemployed for over a year. I live alone in my parent's house while they travel for work. I have a couple more months here until they come home. If I'm not working by then I'm killing myself. I already put a pistol to my head more often than what I'm comfortable with.
>>
File: 1370034563887.jpg (34KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
1370034563887.jpg
34KB, 385x500px
>>39581366
not in my branch. and even if there were positions, what then? doesn't change the fact i'm an unlovable sperglord
>>
>>39581365
Yeah, that's how it's normally done but don't take it at face value
>brother tells me he can get me a job in the city he lives in/I can stay with him
>as time goes on it turns to "maybe I can get you a job/connection"
>last week he said not to bother him until October

Is psychotherapy a meme? In order to maintain my current living situation my parents are insisting I see a shrink. Is it just going to be pumping me full of SSRIs?
>>
>>39580958
Generally speaking, contracting HIV when you're the one inserting the penis is actually difficult to do barring sores on your dick. When you take the dick though the risk is immense due to microabrasions, especially in the mucosal layers of the anus.

We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>39581460
yeah, it is pretty much a meme. therapists are fucking liars who can't even imagine there's people having problems. the solutions they offer are for normans, not for robots.
>>
>>39580994
Living the dream :3 Proud of u.
>>
>>39581277
Start early anon, if you're in uni, you only have about 2-3 years left before you're thrown into the wilderness.
and 2-3 years are really fucking short, make the most of it.
NOW
>>
>>39581486
Even for normans the solutions are terrible. We're in economic freefall here in the US outside of the major cities and no one wants to talk about it. Had I not been such a chump I'd have went military and avoided all of this but you can tell there's something really fucked up about the world if your only option is military. It's got a certain late Roman feel to it.
>>
>>39581546
>tfw no military option since I got kicked out of ROTC
probably the dumbest decision of my life
>>
>>39581605
It hurts to know the exact points in our lives where we failed. Like when I failed 1 class (that 80% of the class failed) and quit my main major which was a full ride to a great life. Had everything handed to me and now I live in hell. And it's all my fault, too. Sometimes my only solace is knowing that with a weapon I can take it all away from someone else but that's a dangerous line of thinking. I cannot build, I can only destroy.
>>
>>39581637
Samefagging to continue: It's not even that I want to go back. I realize that's impossible and a dangerous thought trap. I just don't know how to go forward anymore. Most avenues of financial improvement have closed or maybe I'm just blind to them. Everything I try to start feels like some sort of scam or trap and I'm just getting too old, too tired for this.
>>
i just want someone to love me
i don't wanna be alone
>>
>>39581277
depends on you m80. if you're more of a doer than a thinker why don't you take on manual labor. construction, factory work, you name it. it's not a dead end job. if you aren't the dumbest guy around and have somewhat ambition you have good chances on being promoted after a few years (goes without saying that depends heavily on the company you're working at) and earn decent bucks at least where i live. if you are better with the brain work then go get a degree. but at least get a good one and really go for it. medicine, law or stem. let's be real here anything else is bullshit (besides philosophy which is the mother of all sciences but it won't earn you much, so only go for it with a rich daddy) and you're prone to end up like the miserable anons in this thread. gl and hf
>>
>>39581827
How old? Because that carefree love shit is just gone 25+. Now you've got to at least have your own place and be managing your finances to be deemed worthy of human contact.
>>
>>39581316
What are you doing for the biiiiiiig daaay, anon?
>>
>>39581854
i know. and i have nothing to offer. might as well kms
>>
File: 1503822187186.jpg (9KB, 233x271px) Image search: [Google]
1503822187186.jpg
9KB, 233x271px
>>39581460
>>39581486
therapy and meds are only a meme if you don't actually have depression.A lot of normies go "wahh I am sad that my gf/bf broke up with me I have depression!" get meds and therapy and then say it didn't really work and they "pulled themselves out of it by sheer will". If you actually have depression then it could be the one thing keeping you from eating a gun like myself.
>>
File: 1490068496690.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490068496690.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>found a room in an apt outside of my parent's house, moving in soon
>putting in my two weeks at wagecuck job today
>getting a car next week

This is it lads! I've made it.
>>
>>39581885
>life is fucking pointless and i want to kill myself
>just force yourself to be happy anon

yeah, totally not a meme
>>
>>39581907
>quitting your job
>moving and getting a car at the sametime
damn man how much money were you making at the wageyfactory?
>>
>31 in a week
>in trade school (electrician) on NEETbux
>will graduate at 33

It's not that bad I guess, but I still need to figure out how to explain/lie about the year long gap in my resume I spent at a mental hospital/being a shut-in.
>>
I don't love my girlfriend. I'm not attracted to her.

I've been with her for five years now.

I'll probably end up marrying her.
I'm not a robot
>>
File: 1503798951790.jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503798951790.jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
>>39581967
hey man i'll take eating pills over thinking about all the ways I can kill myself 24/7 for the past 13 years. I never said it would make life have meaning (it doesn't) and it doesn't make life not shitty (it doesn't) but it makes things ok and tolerable. If you were anyway as bad off as me then you'd look for a way out of that constant hellscape whether its through pills or a gun.
>>
>>39582033
Tell you what, I'm tired of mine. Let's trade sometimes.
>>
>>39582049
>implying i'm not eating those shitty pills since seven years
>>
>>39582051
can a dude join in? tired of mine too after 6 years
>>
>woke up hungover next to my girlfriend
>Sucked her tits
>felt better automatically
>>
>>39582051
>>39582107

I just don't know how to end it, I'm too deep, both our families are involved.
>>
File: aayyy.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
aayyy.png
12KB, 246x200px
>>39582079
yeah? do you feel like things are at least a little bit better on the pills then off of them?
>seven years
well the must be doing something for you if you decided to keep on them for 7 years. Also, if there not helping enough talk to a psych and get your meds changed.

Like I said before. The pills aren't earth shattering but they make life at least tolerable for the most part. Still have depression but the suicidal thoughts and screaming are at bay. That is worth something.
>>
>>39582150
post picture? :3 Nothing lewd, just curious what we're working with here.
>>
>>39581980
The car is free aside from insurance because my sister is moving to England and giving it to me. But I have 16k in the bank after working for about a year. It's not a ton but I can afford a place and pay for final two uni terms too.
>>
>>39582166
definitely. doesn't change the fact that the therapy itself is a meme. i'm seeing my fifth therapist now and he's telling me the same bullshit the others did. it's like they can't even conceptualize what's wrong with me.
>>
>>39582150
yeh it's the same with the family of the gf. after all those years they're basically my family. i can't just cut the ties. i'd feel even more like shit than i usually do. also i have zero hobbies no job and no social skills. and the looks, i don't have them too. breaking up and i would find nobody else besides fat desperate chicks. every decent girl my age is married or in a serious relationship.
>>
>>39582191
so real it hurts. i went to a few therapists and nobody even gave me the feeling that he understands the least bit of how i feel. they're absolute fucking normans. just spouting out all the shit they read in their textbooks during college. while that may apply to some it doesn't mean it applies to all yet to me. but they don't seem to care as long as they get their bucks.
>>
>>39580994
I really want to find a thicc MILF gf to look after me
>>
>>39582309
I'd settle with any woman who had her life together somewhat. Like, a place to live and not absolutely drowning in debt / Tyrone's kids. About to go on a date with a woman I'm like 90% sure won't work out because we're both adult children. It'll be fun at least I guess... So tired.
>>
>>39582191
I don't think therapy is a meme. I do believe though that there are a lot of bad therapists. I've had a couple who literally just wanted my money and didn't want to do anything. Therapy is not life changing but I still think the gist of venting and trying to talk to someone about your problems help. Thats why I talk to people on the internet and share vent. I think charging someone whos mentally ill money to talk about their feelings is wrong but when its your only option its better than nothing
>>
>>39582282
>>39582547
You know why? Because only the rich is most countries can becom a therapist and most of them are far away from common man problems. I know this because I also have a psych degree and tried to get there. You need years and thousands of euros to even get licence and then good luck getting your own therapy office. It is a hobby for rich by the rich. I was a fool to try to pursue it. Now not all are bad but this certainly make a lot of therapists absolutely out of touch with us. I know from my classmates that a lot of therapists are basically handed as nepotism jobs. Its getting shit.

I no longer want to contribute to this society. I hope it all crumbles.
>>
How did I become such a massive pussy? I'm 25 and still afraid to do simple things like write an email, or apply for a job.
>>
> 26 [insert sad story]
> mfw realize bitching on /r9k/ doesn't solve my problems
> try and make things right day by day, one step at a time
> don't lose hope
> inb4 normie

grow up.
>>
File: 1f5.jpg (19KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
1f5.jpg
19KB, 300x626px
>>39582547
>>39582775
>tried to be a therapist, realized it was shit, become dead on the inside
damn man. Are you me? I literally had the same thing happen. Also, most people trying to get into social work/therapy/psych have messiah complexes.

After trying to counsel for a bit I realized how fucked the whole thing was especially in the non-profit sector.
>fueled by nepotism, they feel its a hobby
holy shit this is so true. fucking kill me now eurom8t
>I no longer want to contribute, watch the world burn
god damn I feel this so true
>>
>>39582872
Just have to push through it. It's easier to do in spurts.

The first step to a good life is respecting your own decisions. If you do not respect your own decisions then you're just an animal along for the ride.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN0T2_nxeSU

Favorite YT?
>>
>>39582150
>>39582218
Have a kid. It will give you something in common
>>
>>39583119
>having a kid as a fake solution to your own shitty problems
this is why theres so many fucked up people in this world please don't be that jaded asshole who just creates more jaded children
>>
>>39583253
>jaded children
Why don't you give yourself some more credit? christ, it's not rocket science to raise a kid right.
>>
>>39580994
How the hell do you get a gf as a 27 y/o NEET?
>>
>>39583321
>it's not rocket science to raise a kid right
then where are all that stupid people from?
>>
File: kirbs.png (65KB, 257x231px) Image search: [Google]
kirbs.png
65KB, 257x231px
>>39583321
If your a depressed jaded fuck then you will leave an impression on your children. Children aren't like cats you sperg. you can't just feed them and give them water and hope they'll be ok. If they grow up in a environment that has tension and mental illness it will impact them.
>>
>>39583383
you don't. You application for wizard academy should be coming in the mail soon
>>
File: DBWJXtTV0AAQTKD.jpg (150KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DBWJXtTV0AAQTKD.jpg
150KB, 927x1200px
>>39583389
>>39583509

Damn, i feel sorry for you if you think you're going to raise a jaded, stupid kid.
>>
>>39582872
Stop taking everything so serious. At least that was a big cause for me. I used to be anxiety filled at work, thought it would stop and 3 years later i was still as anxious as ever everyday, then something just snapped and i just didn't give a fuck anymore.

Similar to you in that i was anxious all the time and couldn't do simple tasks, but now i've reached a point where i just don't care enough to be afraid.
>>
File: cag.jpg (34KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
cag.jpg
34KB, 500x716px
>keep getting invested/interested in hobbies
>read up on it, find books on it, study it
>maybe I get some equipment for it
>a few weeks or months later I lose all interest in it
>one I held for the longest time was exercising/lifting and that only lasted a year
Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>39583661
At least you actually make the effort of reading and studying the material.
>>
>>39583618
nah I don't want kids but I also don't want to put up with a bunch of shitty people raising the next generation into another generation of mental ill waywards. Do you really think theres something wrong about wanting the next generation to have a more mentally and physically better existence then today. I only hope for the best.
>>
>>39583661
holy.. this is so me. i have had passionate interest in fucking anything you can think of. and most of it lasted barely two weeks. i wish i could pick a thing and stick with it. but i always loose all interest sooner or later. sometimes to the extent that i borderline hate the thing i was fire and flame for a few weeks ago
>>
File: VTENfG6.png (53KB, 583x608px) Image search: [Google]
VTENfG6.png
53KB, 583x608px
>tfw everyday i say im gonna turn it around
>years passed by still a neet

is there anyway to escape this hell
>>
>>39583661
>Find a new hobby
>It gives some distraction / enjoyment of everyday suffering
>Not sufficient
>Somehow think that if you wait a little, interest will spark and you will thrive
>Never happens

I mean, I'm interested in history, philosophy and mathematics. Yet I can't sit down and invest time in it. I just waste my time here and with my dick. Watch a shitty movie as I write this post just for the distraction and new impulses.

Why can't I actively do anything, why do I just consume passive shit that don't even give me anything positive?
>>
File: res07_attpic_brief.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
res07_attpic_brief.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>>39583618
poor troll is poor.
go be a faggot in another thread
>>
>>39583661
>>39583798
You're probably addicted to the dopamine rush you get for discovering a novelty.
>>
>>39583798
It always creates a huge clutter for me, I have a cheap piano I stopped using after 2 weeks, a set of books on roman history, books on the occult, stuff about learning programming and other random shit just taking up space. I always tell myself I'm eventually going to return to it.
It's awful
>>
>>39583661
I did and realized after a week I wont have any way of supporting myself so I instantly get depressed. Then I got degree and made it a hobby realized I cant get a job in it. After deep long depression got into other stuff that could bring employement now with a mediocre degree but realized it all died after the months I was learning it.

I dont want to do anzthing anymore. Every opportunity I find gets fucked once I get to employable level or get the licence. I no longer I am going with shitty jobs and then homeless, maybe kill some asshole manager while at it who knows or cares.
>>
>>39583849
I'm not a troll i just know people who spend their 40s w/o kids go crazy. Raising kids is simple. And that thinking your kid will turn out jaded and stupid from just being around you is pretty disgusting example of how you most view yourself.
>>
Is there anyone here that works in sales? I was thinking about going into medicare/life insurance since I live in Florida and the market is huge here for it. I would be selling to old people, and I'm sure I can do that without sperging out.
>>
>>39583858
haha similar interests. i started piano like 5 times i even can play a few songs and not the bullshit easy ones where you only use 3 fingers and 7 keys but where you use both hands over several octaves. also have a few books about programming and java and wrote a few pretty cool programms. i also lift once in a while. it's just i loose all my motivation along the way. even if i get feelings of success. i just don't give a fuck anymore from one day to the other and quit the activity for a month or so.
>>
>turned 25yo two weeks ago
>entered quarter life crisis
>stopped smoking cigarettes and only smoke a very small bowl of weed right before going to sleep
>lifting again after not doing it for years
>install Tinder to learn how to Flirt, goes well and I get tons of matches
>bail from dates because still living at home (also no car and bad job but that doesn't seem to bother the tinder girls)
I feel like I finally have to move out before I have the courage to meet up with girls, because than I don't feel as inadequate.
Though even a 1 room Apartment will drain like 50% of my paycheck. Changing my work is not possible.
Wat so?
>>
>>39583903
This was me except i turned my unemployable hobby into a thriving business after 7 years of self-loathing and getting better. What is your hobby?
>>
>>39583989
i have to add it's frustrating as fuck cause if i had the fucking discipline to stick with it and do it once every day i bet i could accomplish some pretty decent things. but the way i do it now it's just running in a circle.
>>
>>39584045
what hobby?

DEMOCDONUTS
>>
>>39584038
Maybe look into actually buying a property if you think 50% is too steep to be independent. you can rent out the place in the future and make money
>>
I'm such a judgemental faggot that it makes me scared to do anything because I think others are judging me the same why. I'm 25 and still feel like a child.
>>
>>39583988
>sales?
I did it once
Don't do it, it's stressful as hell and all your co-workers will tend towards being Stacies/Chads since it's that high pressure environment and quotas that attract them. You'll also need to be super social in order to get contact and find new clients
>>
>>39583798
It's because you lack love in your life. Life is hollow without it. Everything else is just a distraction. We all realize that we're getting older and more alone that every day goes by. Something about playing a guitar just doesn't make that go away.
>>
>>39584221
they are judging you. it's human nature.
>>
>learn programming
>know enough to apply for junior software dev jobs (fulfill their requirements)
>nobody will give me a chance because I don't have experience (FOR A FUCKING LOW PAID JUNIOR POSITION), everybody wants a passionate genius who started programming when he was 10

yeah, STEM is a meme all right
>>
>>39583661
Kind of, but I find my interest in a particular hobby is restored after taking a break from it for a few months.
So I just alternate between hobbies every few months.
>>
>nearing 30
>still live at home working part-time retail
>know that i can't live like this for much longer and it's going to be full-time wagecuckery soon

It's so embarrassing working a part-time job and living at home at this age.
>>
File: wageslave.jpg (89KB, 386x661px) Image search: [Google]
wageslave.jpg
89KB, 386x661px
>>39583661
Happens to me. Mostly because i'm a wagecuck and i never feel like i have enough time to get into a hobby. Really i would want a number of hobbies i could swap between, but you i just don't have the time so i end up not investing in anything
>>
Nonvirgins CANNOT be robots.
Simply being 25+ and a NEET is not enough.
>>
>>39584426
STEM has always been a meme. Despite what people say the market is over saturated. Essentially never follow what the common advice on money/job issues are as it's largely junk. STEM industries just wanted more people to drive down wages
>>
>>39584426
You know even if you did have stem there is no point. Most stem are shit but it depends on location. I dont live in US so its limited even more. Until you graduate the stem meme you pursued may become useless.

Also programming. I know this CS meme and all but it is not possible all can get into it. Plus if even such a position as programming is hard to get to even if you know it because no meme degree because you just want to do web stuff and get better at it constantly then there is no point in even trying.

In a decade everything from STEM to liberalarts to trade or no degree will be minimum wage poverty except some 180IQ jobs. Better buy myself some tent and get used to cold weather and shitty food.
>>
>>39584481
I will work retail until my parents die and then kill myself. I never see myself achieving independence. Every year its worse and I cant make it at all. This is the future for me.
>>
>>39584554
this is only half the truth. the market is over saturated with people that have a shitty mark on their degree and are useless and replaceable. if you are one intelligent fucker stem is not a meme but your opportunity. specialize in some field and you're good to go. also be patient. i always see entitled fuckers finishing college thinking they can easily earn six figures. shit even with a degree you have to work yourself up.
>>
>>39584426
>I don't have experience
get some then
>>
>>39584544
most of us have decent paying jobs and some of us are married. this isn't a good thread to glorify your continuing mental problem and obsession with virgins/chads
>>
>>39584744
>. if you are one intelligent fucker stem is not a meme but your opportunity

But this is a pointless qualifier. You can be talented in practically any field and make bank. The advice is generally meant for exactly the kind of people who are going to be replaceable (so the majority of people)
>>
>>39584787
>most of us have decent paying jobs and some of us are married

Please anon leave. My boipucci is ovulating too much from your post.
>>
File: pepe wojak mental breakdown.jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wojak mental breakdown.jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
I talked to a girl for the first time in my life today. I mean, of course I have literally talked to girls before, but today I approached a girl by my own will and for reasons normies usually approach girls. It was awkward as fuck, but I'm glad I did it. The girl I talked to is really sweet and awkward, I bet she's on the spectrum just like me, but goddamn was she awkward even compared to me. At times she seemed completely normal, but then again there were those really really awkward moments, probably caused by the weird situation itself and/or by me.

Also I feel very conflicted. Part of me is like
>Fuck yeah, you talked to a girl! You man now!
But I also feel kinda guilty and anxious over the whole thing. It's kinda difficult to explain it. Does anyone know what I mean? When I was talking to her I kept wishing things to develop and go somewhere, it was like a rush. But after school was over and I was waiting for bus, I kept thinking
>Uh oh, what if she does like me? I have to go out with her into movies and shit, introduce her to my mom, get introduced to her parents, her being super awkward and me being super awkward etc.
And those thoughts made me really anxious and exhausted. Of course I wish that I will find that special someone to spend the rest of my life with, but I've been alone for so long + I have literal autism so I don't even know if I'm capable of such relationships.

Nothing is confirmed yet; she might not even like me/she turns out to be a lesbian/she's already seeing someone etc. so this might not be *it*. Whatever it is, at least I tried.
>>
>>39584788
no u don't understand. being replaceable is vastly determined by you. that's why i said you have to specialize in some field. that makes you a lot less replaceable. the next part is to be as irreplaceable as you can for the company you work with. i.e. only you have the know how to opperate or program that one machine you're company is having or having a deep understanding of the infrastructure of your company and so on. they can't just say fuck off to you and hire the next best guy for your job. that should be your goal if you want to earn big time.
>>
>>39584744
>>39584788
This is pointless. What if you are good in something that is not marketable? Also most people are lazy as fuck from what I see and semi retarded. Even if you put hours daily into something you would be miles ahead but it doesnt matter if it is not something someone will pay you for. And no, high IQ doesnt mean you can do everything. If that was possible CS graduates wouldnt be social retards. I know there are exceptions but if only exceptions can make it in this society then it is fucked and it will crumble and degrade to third world soon.

Bad economy and disappearing of social care jobs is a sign of society dying and devolving into shithole.
>>
>>39584886
if you are good at something that is not marketable you make it marketable, simple as that. might take some work but it's not impossible
>>
>>39584753
>get some then

I would if I could but nobody wants to give a 28 year old with no experience a simple unpaid internship

I cant join projects on github because I will just bring everyone down, github is full of passionate devs who despise people like me

my only chance is making projects all by myself from grounds up and thats near impossible for me because my motivation is in the shitter and I'm thinking about suicide constantly, even on antidepressants
>>
File: sqfq.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sqfq.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>39584832
Oh and I just remembered something stupid I did/didn't do and I have to share it with you faggots:

>ask her if she likes to draw because I see her use her tablet all the time
>she says yes
>I show her some of my drawings on my phone
>she giggles and says they're nice (this is the part where she was acting like a normie, proving that if she's on spectrum she's very high functioning like me)
>I put my phone away and awkward moment ensues
>I see her dig her backpack but I don't react, I don't want to push it
>she picks up her tablet
>neat, she's probably going to show some of her drawings
>I don't say a thing, I don't want to rush it
>still not saying anything, she sits there with her tablet
>few quiet minutes go past
>she puts her tablet back in the backpack
>okay..
>mfw I realized she probably was waiting for me to ask to show some of her drawings

Sheeeeeit.
>>
>>39584975
Oh okay yeah you're a victim who can't do anything right.
>>
>all these depressed 25+ psych majors here
Kek, me too. Only difference is I majored in it because it's better than a theatre degree and I applied most of what I learned to acting so I'm getting something out of it. I honestly could be a therapist if I went to grad school just because I know how bad a lot of my colleagues were back then. Anyone that simply makes their decisions based on textbook definitions and not by actually listening to the people you're trying to help shouldn't be giving therapy in the first place, but I guess that comes with being the most oversaturated major we have today.
>>
>>39585043
yes I am and that is a major problem
>>
>>39584787
>have a good job
>married

lol, no. Also, why the fuck are you here if that's the case? I can't imagine spending time on this god forsaken black hole of humanity if i was married.
>>
>>39584975
>>39585076
You're going to have to work on yourself then first. If you can't handled or take care of your issues within yourself, you're just going to be stuck where you are now.
>>
File: 1450061329019.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1450061329019.png
29KB, 633x758px
>all these people with degrees
>you don't even have one
>>
>>39585217
Doesnt matter. Most degree holders are either in the same situation as you are or in worse because they cant get even shitty jobs.
>>
File: screaming.png (170KB, 424x401px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.png
170KB, 424x401px
>>39584832
>I have to go out with her into movies and shit, introduce her to my mom, get introduced to her parents

That shit is not propably that bad, but image trying to kiss somebody (or going further) when you are nearing 30 and have zero experience on the subject matter.
>>
File: 49er pepe sanwich.png (330KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe sanwich.png
330KB, 545x563px
>27
>neet
>about to get a job as a street sweeper
what am i in for lads?
>>
File: 1463421533948.jpg (137KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1463421533948.jpg
137KB, 800x712px
>>39585530
Imagine getting into the dating pool in your 30s-40s and all the available women are singe moms and or stretched out Stacies. Might as well not date at all and become a monk.
>>
>>39585660
To be honest I am so poor I would never try to date. It would be just another misery that I dont need in my shitty life.

Love is for the rich and beautiful. I trully believe this.
>>
>>39585549
A comfy job of cruising around early mornings with a coffee watching the sun rise and not a normie in sight.
>>
>>39584221
What I do is reserve judgement for how people act in the present and moving forward. Everyone has done shit they aren't proud of in the past, so when I meet somebody for the first time I give them a fair shake.
>>
File: 1504050492496.png (249KB, 491x297px) Image search: [Google]
1504050492496.png
249KB, 491x297px
>overheard girl I liked talking about her boyfriend
>no social skills whatsoever, can't talk to people, weird face, only interest seems to be anime
If she was male she would be a guaranteed wizard.

Fuck this shit, 3 more years till wizardry and I'm going to make it without even trying. Afterwards hookers can be a sustainable life style these days.
>>
>>39583383
I'm the 27 year old NEET with the mommy GF. disclaimer: I am fairly attractive to the opposite sex and have had multiple girlfriends/ladyfriends/fuckbuddies.
she messaged me on an anonymous blogging app and we just started talking because I am not a sperg.
I met up with her the night after we first spoke and fucked her a few days after.
she's been my mommy GF ever since.
she even buys my beer (sometimes) and weed (most of the time).
she also cooks for me every night.
and we have incredible sex, at least by her standards. realistically it's a little vanilla by mine.
>>
File: 49er pepe6.png (421KB, 469x585px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe6.png
421KB, 469x585px
>tfw we get really old,like late 50s we will not have anything to look forward too other than death
will this be a good feel? liberating?
>>
File: why.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>sitting at bus stop
>old well dressed couple appear from the night
>probably from celebrating something
>they reminiscence their trips to europe in the 60s and 70s
>they talk how this part of the city used to be pretty wild back in the days
>they laugh together how back in the days hippies used to call them proletarians etc.
>tfw I will never experience stuff like this with someone I love

They weren't talking to me, but I heard their every word. It makes me sad to know I will never have a wife who I will have adventures with, and then talk about them when we are old.
>>
>girls my age don't approach me
>middle age women at bars have propositioned me for sex

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>39586134
they want to trap you to pay for them and their child
>>
>>39584832
you're the anon from yesterday who talked about approaching a quiet girl in his (trade school class maybe?). glad to hear you didn't completely crash and burn in the attempt. you can be proud of your accomplishment. just get a little better everyday.
we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>39580958
Youll be fine bro. Hookers get tested and unless you bare backed her butt its highly unlikely as a man youll contract it through unprotected vaginal intercourse.
>>
>>39585037
oh that was kinda a mistake but I'm sure it didn't completely fuck you. you can always ask to see her's next time, do a new one that you can show her and then use that opportunity to ask to see what she's drawn.
a small mistake but I'm sure it's not a fatal one.
>>
>Second day of new job
> already want to die
> already composing intricate lies to get out of it
> part time retail job
>30 in 2 months
I'm fucking doomed if I can't handle it, and I know I can't handle it.
I'm so fucked
>>
>>39585114
being married sucks too, friend
>>
>>39582014
Travel. Make sure to plan out an elaborate story. I just told that I've spent a year in poland at my grandpas farm helping him out
>>
>>39584832
>But I also feel kinda guilty and anxious over the whole thing. It's kinda difficult to explain it. Does anyone know what I mean?

Yes, it means you're pushing yourself out of your comfort zone in order to improve yourself. You're making real strides here.

>what if
Also, never think that far ahead. It's a rookie mistake. You need to recognize that you are emotionally fantasizing about a girl that has not yet invested in you that much. You need to take these things one step at a time to prevent preemptively investing in someone to the point you have unfounded fantasies like that about them. You are manufacturing your own heartbreak, when in reality she has never done anything nice to you.

My advice moving forward is to get a good conversation out of her. Just find some time to shoot the shit in a relaxed setting and get to know her as a person. Get her to open up to you and see if you really like what you see or if you guys vibe well together. If you do, ask her to go do something. If not, it makes it easy to walk away.

Another tip to avoid oneitis is to get moving as fast as possible on a girl. Get to know her, see if you click, then ask her out maybe twice (if she gives some open ended maybe answer). Once your done, quickly move on to the next girl. You should be randomly talking up girls as often as possible to build your social skills and have options available after one falls through.
>>
>>39585549
sounds like a top tier comfy job
way better than having to deal with normalfags in sales or the office
>>
File: 1497531659743.png (177KB, 349x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497531659743.png
177KB, 349x404px
>rush of nostalgia
>download Sum41 albums
>remember on how I missed out on all of my youth
>>
>32 KHV
>for the last few years have been seeing this girl most days
>still can't overcome the autism and try to say something to her

I don't think I can do this shit anymore, I'm just not made for this world. Sick of anxiety ruining every chance I get and turning me into a complete nervous wreck. I just can't do the normie conformed life and be happy with that existence. My parents fucked up my upbringing and I turned into a recluse who hates any human contact.
>>
>>39586202
Yup, that's me. She wasn't rude or cold like one would expect from her behavior, but she was really nice and sweet and had a very soft voice.

>>39586247
Yeah I'm planning to repeat the "process" next time I see her. Maybe even throw a joke like
>woah, I stooped me forgot to ask about your doodles last time, heh heh

>>39586412
That is a good advice, thank you. This really is my first time ever approaching a girl, and I'm really late in this shit considering I'm in my mid-20s.
>>
>>39586524
is she kawaii?
>>
>>39586673
>Maybe even throw a joke like
Dude, you're not going to want to hear this but JUST BEE URSELF

If you feel like joking, joke. You want somebody you are comfortable being yourself around and someone that likes you for who you are. No facades. This isn't a license to be an autist though. Have fun, but don't reveal your power level or autistic hobbies unless she mentions it first.
>>
>>39586524
One of the best things I did for anxiety was to cut out nicotine and alcohol. That shit gives you a lingering anxiety that aren't fully aware of until you cut them out.
>>
>>39586772
Oh yeah, I know that. Today I almost, ALMOST, said something I would surely regret and cringe at now. What I was going to say was
>hey you sit in the back of the class, right? sometimes when I get nervous I make these sounds with my throat, kinda like clearing my throat but in intentional patterns. Can you hear them all the way to the back?

But I'm so fucking glad I didn't say that. At the time I thought it would be a good idea to kinda "test the waters" by revealing little bit about my power level considering she might be on the spectrum as well, but jesus fucking christ I'm glad I didn't say that.
>>
>>39586673
>joke
if you want to be a little playful, don't self depreciate and blame yourself for not asking. say something like, 'will you show me something you've drawn this time? you didnt the other day...' that way, if on the off chance that she was a little snubbed because you didn't ask she'll now think about the situation like, 'oh shit I should have just shown him the stuff after I got my tablet out! he was actually interested...' that approach would work out okay probably.
>>
File: 3293542811095639583.jpg (154KB, 648x768px) Image search: [Google]
3293542811095639583.jpg
154KB, 648x768px
>>39586712
I don't think she's really the type I'd normally go for. It's just the urge to want to fuck her is incredible strong because she has thick wide hips.

>>39586805
Usually it's the lack of sleep that sets it off worse but even when feeling fine and well rested I still feel repressed.
>>
File: photo_2017-09-02_14-32-05.jpg (56KB, 645x911px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-09-02_14-32-05.jpg
56KB, 645x911px
Well I turned 25 yesterday. Today at my depressing wagecucking work I was thinking if there will ever be some high tech device or something so you can fall asleep while having super realistic ideal life dream lasting like a normal human life is long. Also was imagining if I would kill myself after I wake up or quickly go for another new life dream.
>>
File: 1502498477326.jpg (48KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1502498477326.jpg
48KB, 480x473px
>>39586051
what does she get out of it from you?

does she have a fetish for taking care of pathetic losers and babbying them?
>>
>>39587458
she gits gud sex and a lot of attention. she's recently divorced so I'm not surprised that she's happy with the little things I do for her. she has a good job and doesn't need my money, don't really need her's either.
she told me she loved me for the first time last night post-coital.
>>
File: 534.jpg (96KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
534.jpg
96KB, 390x390px
>>39580744
smelly wagie
you can't
;)
unless you become MtF transgender and have lesbian sex with her
smelly waggie he he
>>
>tfw running into old highschool classmates and seeing how enormous they've become
>>
>>39586372

Been thinking about this too. Luckily I have a gapless work history of eight years before the mental bullshit so I might be a-okay in the end. I'm just deeply bitter about being too dumb and lazy for college.
>>
File: 1486968176831.jpg (74KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486968176831.jpg
74KB, 800x800px
Me again >>39584832

I don't have any social media accounts to chat with, so if I somehow managed to get in position of exchanging chat information (modern day hip equivalent of exchanging numbers), would chatting with steam be acceptable? If she even has steam. Though if by then she hasn't seen my power level, she will after seeing my steam library of 700 games, mostly games like Hearts of Iron, X-COM, and Space Engineers. You know, typical assburger games.
>>
>>39584963
wow great advice faggot! tell me how i can be like you plz!
>>
>>39588318
Put down your 1337 pride and just make a fucking facebook already. It's the modern day AIM. I talk to my best friends and girls through facebook messenger more then texting. I keep an absolute minimal profile and never really engage posts.
>>
I'm 25 year old virgin and just got my first date in over 4 years. How do I not fuck it up? She is sorta hipster and introverted. Lend me your energies and advice.
>>
>>39584832
>But after school was over and I was waiting for bus, I kept thinking
what are you in highschool? The fucking bus? This is the 25+ thread. Get the FUCK OUT!
>>
>>39588791
Go in relaxed and with zero expectations of yourself. Remind yourself that the odds of this working out are slim. That will take the pressure off. Just use this as a chance to brush up on your social skills.

How well do you know her already?
>>
>>39585986
were you the one obsessing over the weird shy girl or that asian girl? women have an automatic sexual value. the only way to be single as a woman is to be a dyke or actively avoid men (even man haters have boyfriends)
>>
>>39588791
Have fun, don't be uptight, you have to make a move as the guy for a kiss and etc
>>
File: 1503473769282.jpg (219KB, 690x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503473769282.jpg
219KB, 690x900px
>>39588826
It's called adult high school, ya dingus. Look it up.
>>
>>39580744
52 - i've faked fitting in my entire life
you fuckers should try it
drugs, alcohol help a lot
plenty of hot sex with every known race
no kids not married
i'm comfy
fucked a 24 year old native american girl 7/10 two nights ago
quit your belly aching ya nitwits
>>
>>39588791
Unironically be yourself, your best self. Women are attracted to personalities (I don't mean charisma), so show yours. Buena suerte.
>>
>>39588888
nice digits. I don't know her well at all. We met on tinder today (my first match), and we really kicked it off. We talked about all our hobbies and we are both really nerdy. She even set up the date for tomorrow. I'm fucking scared I won't live up to how funny I was being with my texts.

>>39588965
do I really have to go in for the kiss? Holy shit I'm fucked.
>>
>>39588891
Weird shy girl guy.
I know that it's impossible for a girl to be single if she isn't a shut-in, who avoids stating her gender online.
But one still hopes I guess.

This was the only girl that was somewhat interesting (shared hobbies and such), attainable and wouldn't have been too much of a pain in the ass time-management wise.
>>
>>39588975
Nice to see you again. I think you and one other guy are over 50 here
>>
>>39587214
>that fat thigh
>that skeletal arm
everybody in this picture needs to lift
>>
>>39589004
My personality is so fucking dull. I literally hate talking in real life. My parents told me I didn't say my first word till I was 1.5 years old.
>>
>>39588975
What kind of fucked up facebook page did you get that image from and why did you feel it adds to your post
>>
File: 1484679594317 Cropped.jpg (57KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484679594317 Cropped.jpg
57KB, 358x358px
>>39580744
>25
>start first job, training/entry level position
>really great job, love my work
>some people are nice and talk to me
>others don't
>fast forward 3 months
>doing work pretty well, improving
>quiet, only know so many people and other people don't seem to want anything to do with me so i just ignore them and smile at anybody who looks at me
>constant panic attacks at work due to unreal paranoid anxiety and real social anxiety, exhausting and distracting
>when I try to explain technical issues to my team, sometimes I fumble over my words or go blank mid sentence and sound like I don't know what I'm talking about
>my team doesn't mind they all seem to like me
>person on other team who doesn't know me sits on otherside of divider wall
>thinks he is clever and has been making fun of me and the way I speak, thinks I don't know
>his team is full of betas that just follow what he says so they laugh
>have to sit through this shit all day
>one of the managers is starting to not like me either because of how quiet I am due to fucking panic attacks, I think he is cool but he is judging to quickly he doesn't even know me
>had huge work social at end of the day but so mad from fucking ass dipshit making fun of me all day that I just left

fucking bullshit. what a piece of shit
>>
>>39587458
>he doesn't recognise a shitpost
>>
I'm 25 with a worthless degree and giant gaps in my resume. Is it worth it to try and pursue some kind of tech certification or trade school degree?
>>
>>39589047
You're standing at a podium at communist meet up and its your first chance to say something in front of 100 people.

What do you say?
>>
>>39589026
Thanks for the check. Sounds like you're off to a really good start if she initiated the date. She must be excited to meet you (and a little bit starved for male attention). Start thinking of a place you can take her afterwards if the date goes well.

As for the conversation, just get her to talk about herself. Try to make it less of an interview and just try to riff on stuff you both enjoy. Don't just talk about a certain anime, but be opinionated about it (think of some funny criticisms from /a/ to get her to laugh).

Don't be negative or pessimistic. You want her come to back to you because you are fun, so don't tell her about any depression or muh anxiety or any weaknesses you have.
>>
>>39589129
Let my people go

originiallly
>>
>>39589102
What's your degree and what certification are you planning on going after, certs or trade school can really vary in value depending on area
Trade schools as of late have become flooded with people
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg (143KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg
143KB, 1000x1000px
>>39580744
25 year old here.Today a group of schoolgirls passed by my side and said that I was super cute. I may have been a Chad all my life and I never knew .
>>
>>39581280
Never go full Diogenes.
>>
>>39589064
>one of the managers is starting to not like me
better get a manager on your side quick or you're fucked anon
>>
>>39589185
What do you mean a place afterwards? Like another place to hangout after the date?
>>
>>39589185
Also how much texting before the date. She keeps texting me a lot. Like it's been the whole freakin day.
>>
File: 1412092401238.png (502KB, 972x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412092401238.png
502KB, 972x720px
Heading off to the same job I've had since I was 16. It involves constant interaction with people, and I've gotten so good at faking being personable they've put me in charge of a bunch of other people as well.
I hate every second, but I've been working there 12 years and nothing else pays as good. I feel completely trapped.
>>
>>39589245
Just another relaxed place to hang out. Are you going to a bar or coffee? Try an ice cream place.

>>39589269
Let her come to you. If she keeps initiating texts then feel free to reply, but sounds like you have a bit of an edge so feel free to stop responding and let her sweat a little.

What is she texting about? You don't want to reveal everything about yourself before you actually go on a date, otherwise you'll have nothing to talk about and make it boring. I'd give her short answers and try to keep her from forcing more conversation. Always save most of the conversation for irl.
>>
>>39589212
Haha, at least it was schoolgirls. Had the same shit happening to me recently, but it was a kindergarten group.

I guess it feels good to be mired by somebody.
>>
>>39589381
we are literally typing out paragraphs as I type this post. We're talking about the New Blade Runner movie. Ice cream sounds good. Also the date is bar. She is also a bartender.
>>
>>39589232
I am, he isn't directly my manager but I'm going to make sure he likes me one way or another
>>
>>39589525
That does sound lewd or ominous.
>>
If you haven't done so, get off social media. It will make a world of difference.
>>
>26
>shit stay at home job
>just became a dad
>don't belong here, but participate anyway
>>
>>39589102
ive been fucking around from 21-26 trying to find something that my retarded ass can feasibly do and decided to go for an AAS/cert type 2 year program in IT about a year ago. im going to get my A+ in the next two months or so and should finish the 'degree' in a year and some. from what i've seen searching through forums and job postings i could likely get some tier 1 help desk job. it's shit but would be the slight pay raise i need to free my parents from my autism. i would go for it if you don't have any other ideas or try to learn another trade.
>>
>>39589567
This shit is difficult anon. Especially when you work connected with social media, or just a office drone bored out of his mind infront of PC.

How would you go about it?
>>
>>39589509
Very nice anon! It's always an ego boost when you pick up a bartender or waitress. Did you ask her out at work? This is actually my bread and butter since I work in the restaurant industry and have gone on dates with a ton of waitresses and bartenders.

What works for me is talking about craft beer or the best items on the menu (since it's part of their job to know about that shit), craziest customer interaction, people walking out on their tab. Ask her how she handles herself if she has to toss out some drunk guys.
>>
>>39589625
that's good advice to talk about. No we met on tinder today, got her #, then she set up a date. The bad part, is I don't dress hipster at all. Just polos and jeans.
>>
>>39589728
I'm guessing you're a decent looking dude since you got a date with a bartender. Ditch the uptight polo and wear a nice fitted shirt. It's a casual bar so dress casual. She obviously doesn't care that you don't dress like a hipster since she's asking you out on a date.

Get a styled haircut if you got time, trim your nails and shower before hand for sure.
>>
>>39589786
Where can I get a styled hair cut and fitted shirts?
>>
>>39589869
Google the local barbershop.
JC Penny or Kohl's for the shirt. And by fitted I guess I meant slim fit.
>>
>>39589900
Oh yea, and if you have facial hair, ask them to trim and shape your beard and do your eyebrows.
>>
>>39589914
>>39589900
Thanks my man. You are a big help. Maybe I won't fuck this one up.
>>
Anyone else a 30+ literal fag? It seems like I'm the last remaining one on the planet... and even the ones who are taken are fucking around with other taken people on the side.
>>
>just discovered that testosterone levels start to decrease after 25

Mine are probably low anyway and I could actually increase with dietary changes but it's just another sad reminder that I've peaked without actually going anywhere.
>>
>>39590239
It's a general thing, can be different for each man. It's a gym tip, but it does actually work. Doing leg workout can bring your test by up to 20%. Especially if you haven't had much experience\didn't workout prior.
>>
>>39590298
That explains why after my soccer games Im super fucking horney.
>>
>just turned 25
>still can't grow beard

I know some people just can't at all, but I think I still have hairs popping up in new places. I stopped gaining height years ago, dick stopped before then. My chest hair looks like it might be getting thicker.

Am I still in the late stages of puberty? Don't have any brothers for reference but all older men in family have full beards.

Am I going to make it?
>>
>>39590354
I remember when I was a fatbot and just started losing weight, my weapon of choice was bicycle. That shit got unbearable during summer with all the skimpy outfits and short skirts all around me.

At least I've got a trunk legs now, due to being forced to ride as fast as I could, so I wouldn't distinguish ppl around!
>>
>>39590374
Probably genetics or low Testosterone
>>
File: varg.jpg (19KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
19KB, 274x300px
>>39590374
Is there at least a little stubble, or just a complete baby-face? Maybe some ointments or shit like it?

I had my first facial growth back when I was in 8th grade and alrdy made a decision to keep it. It was hell, going thru high-school with a facial hair.

But in the end I'm happy I made that decision. Can't imagine myself without a beard, don't even think my parents can.

Varg's only here for the beard.
>>
>>39590491
I can get away with shaving just twice a week otherwise I look like a teenager trying to show off their first sprouts.

Distribution is main issue rather than speed of growth
>>
File: 1504824859630.jpg (12KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1504824859630.jpg
12KB, 250x249px
>have to get a psych eval in the morning
>for shits and giggles check out symptoms of some mental illnesses like schizophrenia
>definitely match up with several of them
>in the last few years my overall mental health has crashed
>in men mid 20s is when the symptoms start appearing
I'm just overreacting right? I really hope I am
>>
>>39590530
Hmm, there could be a lot of stuff wrong, from lack of vitamins to poor diet affecting it.

If I don't take daily vitamins I'm getting mad itch and irritation under and around, for example. But this is just my reaction.

Try not shaving at all for like 3+ months. Yeah, it'll look like you're just fell out of a dumpster, but hopefully it can actually grow.
>>
29, recovering from a car accident. i still live with my parents. i had someone interested in me until she found out i still lived with my parents, heard that i like to play video games. she said she could see us playing video games and not going out. i had a seizure driving home from a friend's house.
>>
>>39590770
Shit man, no permanent damage hopefully?
>>
I started cooking and it's actually fun. It's fun to 'break-down' the stuff i've been buying for years and make my own. I'm embarrassed to say i must have spent hundreds more than i should have on dumplings and dipping sauces.
>>
File: 1498417739033.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498417739033.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>39590770
>she said she could see us playing video games and not going out

that's rough man, as a housebound NEET this hits close to home. I wouldn't really mind going out anywhere but I'd rather not waste a lot of money and wouldn't really know anywhere special to go anyways and it would only ever be going out just to appease her, which might also be a turn off for her
>>
>>39581277
Read good self improvement books,YouTube, train your social intelligence and do you
>>
>>39591010
If you really like cooking, may be try making it your hobby\job?

I do love making food myself, had to learn so I won't overindulge in shit tier food. And it's hella fun and actually rewarding!
>>
I'm having a really hard time dealing with my new boss bros, my old boss left and he was a total bro. I work at an office and know how to do my new boss' job better than her but she's in charge because of seniority. She's super rude to everyone so whenever anyone from another section has a question they just come to me instead of asking her.

At this point I'm fed up with her attitude and lack of skill so I've just been pointing out in public everytime she messes up something basic, I can't quit the job yet so I have to stay here a couple of months. How do you deal with someone like this.
>>
>>39591147
Is there a higher tier manager above that chick? Maybe talk to them and just ask to keep an eye out on her? As in compare your work and what she does + tell that people are actually coming to you for advice.
>>
>>39591147
Suck it up or she's probably going to find a way to get you out the door, unless you thin she's gonna quit.
>>
>>39591190
There is but I also got a new higher tier manager this week so right now he has no idea how the office is

>>39591294
I've been working with this idiot for two years almost, at this point I can't keep holding back especially when she teaches new people how to do things the wrong way which will come back to bite us in the ass. It wasn't this bad when she didn't have any power but god damn she's power tripping hard now that no one is there to control her.
>>
>>39591342
Only thing comes to mind is HR dept. They should care if manager is unqualified.
>>
>>39591404
I work in HR so can't really do much there.
>>
>>39591414
Fuck. That's unfortunate. I guess just try chilling for those couple months and search for a similar\better position.

This is a fucked up situation, hope you'll find a good way out anon!
>>
>>39591342
Wow that sucks. Well, what's two more months after two years i guess.
>>
File: 1483877818296.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483877818296.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
Oldbots, do you think it's possible to find somebody you can call a friend and vice versa after 27+?

How would you go about it, where would you even search? My best friend lives in another country now and after 4+ years I need a real person to relate to.
>>
>>39591608
Work, possibly get to know one person with a bunch of friends and see if any fit. It'll probably take a while to find someone who isn't a chore to hang out with
>>
>>39591827
Tried it, as in searching for said person at workplace. All are either too young\old or just completely different interests.

And I don't think it'll be fine talking all the shit I like with people I work with.

I've tried some gatherings, like tabletop stuff and general discussion clubs, just out of desperation. Seems like people just go to these things to find somebody to fuck.
>>
>>39586517
>watching WoW and Runescape PvP montages
>CoD 4 and Halo 3 killstreak montages
>modern warfare 2 "lifestyle advice" YouTubers

TAKE
ME
BACK
REEEEE
>>
>>39592260
https://youtu.be/FrnzhjNtPrg

Fucking classic. Those were the days.
>>
>>39587996
Enormously successful or enormously fat?

I saw some thicc girl who has blown up at least 200lbs in under 3 years the other day.

I went to a shitty high school and one guy is an Engineer at a defence contractor, one chick is a mathematical at some tech start up, one Finance sales/analyst guy and one tradie who owns his own business now, everyone else is a complete wagie, only 4 single mums though

What are the most successful/successful people you guys know of?
>>
>>39581280
look up essay mills. it's easy and the money you can earn is incredible.
>>
>>39592293
>What are the most successful/successful people you guys know of?

Me in terms of money, but everyone else in terms of finding love, marriage, and probably having a kid.

Oh one chick i had a crush on was in a local commercial...
>>
Wagecucking it, I only work four days a week but it still tires me out. Yesterday I swore under my breath a bunch to deal with the existential crisis going on in my mind and today I noticed that autumn is almost here.
I always get anxious as fuck this time of year. Maybe it's because it was when I'd have to go back to school when I was younger, I'm not sure.
I wish I lived somewhere warmer.
>>
File: 1504227625043.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1504227625043.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>39580744
>just turned 25
>moved back into parents house couple months ago
>neet last 13 months
>gained 50 pounds over last year, currently 320
>and 5"7' (yep)
>KHV
>no drivers license
>dropped out of University 4 times with 4 majors. (its difficult to explain how high my expectations and low my work ethic is.)
>70k+ in debt
>just got IQ test done and have an IQ of 93, meaning everything has been for shit, and I never had a chance to begin with.
Just end me
>>
>>39593532
This college debt is really a special hell. They won't even let us get back to nothing. Had you spent those four years smoking crack you'd probably be in better shape.
>>
File: 1498123195456.jpg (281KB, 620x693px) Image search: [Google]
1498123195456.jpg
281KB, 620x693px
>>39593822
>had you spent those four years smoking crack you'd probably be in better shape
my life is such a wreck, I unironically believe this. At least then I can be debt free and get pitied by some social worker with free rehab and gibmedats
>>
>>39593892
>manlet fat /pol/ poster with a low IQ
some things write themselves i guess
>>
File: 1500524634791.jpg (66KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1500524634791.jpg
66KB, 500x594px
>>39593923
oooops wrong image from my goebbels folder. I can't even do that right
>>
>been trying to buy a car for 4 months
>still waiting on a good deal
>find one
>the car was in texas aka flood city
>price is so low it's making me nervous
>also find a nice one nearby but it's not an amazing deal

I should just pay the 5k i'm trying to jew my way out of and be done with it....
>>
>Mom unexpectedly dies from drugs
>Have to drop out of college because I can't afford it plus taking care of myself and my grandmother
>40k in debt and nothing to show for it
>College friends stop talking to me/move back home
>Other friends all move out of the city and start getting married
>2 years of getting paid to take care of grandma. Basically a NEET.
>Haven't done a single thing in the past two years except play video games and see a friend on my past two birthdays
>Afraid of losing grandma since I have zero other family

I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do. Tuition at my college is quadruple now compared to when I started. Can't afford it any more. Was considering about going to community college just to feel like I'm not stagnating anymore but I don't know if it would be a waste of time or not. Plus going to college for 8 years and only having an associates would make me feel like like a loser.
>>
>>39594159
>Plus going to college for 8 years and only having an associates would make me feel like like a loser.
better than going to college for however many years and having nothing to show for it. if you go to school pick something useful to study.
>>
>>39584038
were just fucked
1/3 of us burgers cant afford where they are living at now
>>
File: dreamers and stealers.jpg (139KB, 700x902px) Image search: [Google]
dreamers and stealers.jpg
139KB, 700x902px
>>39594300
>1/3 of us burgers cant afford where they are living at now
Too bad you're not an illegal alien
>>
File: 03_bronson_blu-ray.jpg (77KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
03_bronson_blu-ray.jpg
77KB, 500x446px
left /r9k/ 2 years ago. Decided to come back because im finally in the 25+ club. what happened here? This place is still fucked up. for the first year I kept checking in every once in awhile to see if it had blown over, eventually I just gave up. What keeps you here?
>>
>>39594324
Pisses me off how they post the mexican flag. What is the fucking point of having a country if we just let other people walk in and take our shit.
>>
File: 1496984255183.png (728KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1496984255183.png
728KB, 1106x1012px
>2 months until I'm 25
>>
File: sweden.jpg (168KB, 1198x1453px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
168KB, 1198x1453px
>>39594463
>What is the fucking point of having a country if we just let other people walk in and take our shit.

Don't let the jews hear you or they'll send more muzzies
>>
File: trannytinder.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
trannytinder.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>39594439
>What keeps you here?
Not sure. I come here when i feel really down, but seeing the victim attitude of people here really irritates me and i leave. Also making me leave is /r9k/'s mentally ill "trap" obsession and the weird dick pics
>>
>31
>started real work at 27
>4 years of savings gone to pay off family debt and hospital bills

feel like I'm back to square one but 4 years older.
>>
>>39594650
Real work as in a decent job or actually working?
>>
File: IMG_7521.png (283KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7521.png
283KB, 450x450px
tcw I was there when the very first gondola was posted on ylilauta /int/ back in 2015

it's bizarre to see it all over the place now
>>
>>39594635
Its turned from a place for some welcomed commiseration to a victim contest. Its wacky, people are trying to convince each other that they are losers, just so they can feel special. By the way are nightwalk threads still a thing? I loved those.
>>
File: 1499638724312.jpg (11KB, 285x296px) Image search: [Google]
1499638724312.jpg
11KB, 285x296px
>>39595160
That's the entire western world right now. Being mentally ill, a victim, or trying to one-up someones sob story is all the rage. Countless lives were lost in wars so some fat beta nerd could relive the moment when his female friend friendzoned him
>>
File: 1504626113906.jpg (58KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1504626113906.jpg
58KB, 500x380px
>>39580744
25 never have a job ... quit university
>>
>>39595102
Decent job. Previous ones were minimum wage stuff
>>
File: 1427390853853.jpg (89KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1427390853853.jpg
89KB, 438x503px
My roommate is such an insufferable piece of shit sometimes. I just fucking try to live my life and he has to fuck with me. He intentionally engineers situations that make things awkward for me and potentially fucks up friendships, and is 100% the biggest fucking cockblock I have ever met in my entire goddamn life

I've been getting along really well with someone I met through him, and we hang out and she's been texting me randomly just because she wants to, it's great. Then suddenly today he got home and explained that he had made her think something that is embarrassing for both me and her, just because he found it amusing to do so. She overreacts to stuff like that sometimes, so who knows, can she might just decide to distance herself from me now. Its FUCKING AGGRAVATING AND I DON'T KNOW WHY HE LIKES FUCKING WITH MY ALREADY MISERABLE LIFE SO MUCH
>>
>>39595376
Never mention her to that asshole again. Don't even invite her back to your place just go to hers from now on.
>>
>>39580744
>26
>Virgin ofc
>useless BA
>make less than minimum wage
>everyone else has moved on, my friend is an engineer, one is a teacher, another is in law school, still another is getting her masters at a top forty university
>checked Facebook
>oneitis who rejected me has a prestigious job with the government and is dating an ultra Chad engineer
I think I've figured it out robots. This is hell. I died and went to hell.
>>
>>39595376
Why not ask him why he does this and tell him it bothers you
>>
>>39595556
not him but that sounds like a bitch move
>>
>>39595587
It sounds like something an adult would do, not fume there like an 8 yo
>>
I have never been more than passively attracted to anyone. Whenever I share this here people think im lying for some reason. Im glad though I don't seem to suffer like the rest of you. I do still get lonely, but at the same time I cant bear the thoughts of being that close to someone. I hear people talking about their relationships and its just a world I cannot fathom.
>>
gonna go for a nightwalk for the first time this summer, wish me luck
>>
>>39595682
Asexual?

>>39595746
You'll be fine but don't freak people out by wearing all black and a hood
>>
>>39595655
"hey bud you've done nothing but act like a dick to me ever since I've known you. I really don't like that :("
"I know you don't fuck you"
"now listen, I know you're upset--"
"haha nerd"
that's how it would go. not very adult sounding, is it Mr Watches Too Much TV
>>
File: watkitten.jpg (150KB, 1000x984px) Image search: [Google]
watkitten.jpg
150KB, 1000x984px
>>39595799
I guess if you handle it like a spastic retard it would go poorly. you sure schooled me
>>
>>39595859
there's nothing in my scenario that you can possibly blame the me person for, since it's entirely the other asshole person continuing to be an asshole

people don't suddenly start being nice when you pull up a chair and say "hey man we gotta talk about your behavior :(" how neet are you that you don't know how people work?
>>
>work wagecuck job
>they hire some 17 or 18 year old
>fucking braindead
>stares at the wall
>tell him to do something other worker agrees, continues staring for 20 minutes

He doodles and wants to do something art in college, told him it was worthless and a waste of money
>>
>>39595788
Yes the A word I avoided saying it because of how touchy people here get. I compare myself to other people and then it becomes obvious as I have never made any effort to gain affection from a woman( or man). My need for a relationship is far below natural levels. the only downside is that It just makes it feel like others are able to find more meaning in life through relationships, such as having children. I would love to have kids, but a single guy adopting, yeah right.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.