[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be mr, Virginfag >Meet girl online >Send her pics >Shewantsmydick.jpg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mfw.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>Be mr, Virginfag
>Meet girl online
>Send her pics
>Shewantsmydick.jpg
>We start talking about really personal stuff, where we were born, are daily lives, etc.
>Sounds too good to be true, think I'm being catfished.
>Ask for picture with timestamp
> Expect no respons, Instead recieve picture of massive white landwhale.
>mfw I see the picture
>Being a virginfag I decide to fuck her to lose my virginity
>We make plans to fuck
>Itisonrobros.png
>We are supposed to meet but I ghost her and decide that I should lose it to someone special, or atleast someone who is under 200 Pounds
>She goes full tard blowing up my phone
>I Ignore her texts and calls until she gives up and retreats to her grease filled cave

Did I make a good choice robros?
>>
Switch you with a roastie and the fat bitch with a fat robot
>>
Yes, snatch up a skinny autismo not a big. They're out there I. Almost equal proportions and almost equally poor mental health, but one is slightly prettier.
>>
The choice to not fuck her was very good, the choice to ghost her was not
>>
Well if you were just hooking up for the sake of losing your virginity then yes you did the right thing.
>>
Kek.
>r9k and lolcow try to go on a date
>>
>>39580370
Op here. I've been with a skinny autismo, but she had actual autism. Such a nightmare, but I felt to bad to dump her.
>>
>>39580345
You're too picky. If were a white robot living in the US i'd fuck any white girl who gives me the opportunity to do it.
>>
Don't worry about her OP, she is a female who is living life on easy mode and even as a fat bitch can find some other sucker much better than her to become her bf, leech off him or just have casual sex with. It is so easy for women that ten years from now she will not even remember you
>>
>>39580361
Its the same, Fat robots should already know that if they dont want landwhales their first step is to lose weight, its better for ones mental health aswell
>>
File: IMG_3371.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3371.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
You fucked up OP
Fat pussy feels better than skinny girls and I'm not a fat sympathiser.
t. Sociopath normie
>>
>>39580345
>I ghost her and decide that I should lose it to someone special, or atleast someone who is under 200 Pounds
Maximum kek. You did the right thing OP, landwhales deserve death
>>
File: 1503521195467.jpg (28KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
1503521195467.jpg
28KB, 500x423px
>>39580345
depends but you were still alil harsh
>>
>>39580345
You did the right thing, brother.
>>
>>39580345
Post the timestamp my friend
>>
you could have gotten your dick sucked, tho.
>>
>>39580345
You did good. There is a point where losing your virginity to something is just not worth it.

Source: A grill 8 years older and twice my weight pursued me pretty hard. I could never have lived with the knowledge that I was only as good as that. Plus it would have been repulsive to fondle and kiss and penetrate that thing. Probably would've offed myself the moment it became known.
>>
>>39580345
The only consistent rule i've ever stuck with my whole life is "No fat chicks".
I never have and i never will.

Good Job op
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.