[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you self pitying pieces of shit think you're entitled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

File: entitled.jpg (29KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
entitled.jpg
29KB, 425x282px
Why do you self pitying pieces of shit think you're entitled to women?

You call women "whores" or "roasties" for turning you down, yet if you were some 10/10 chad, you wouldn't give a shit about some ugly girl who showed interest in you.

And exactly what have you done for society that warrants your narcissistic sense of self-entitlement? You just expect to be handed things on a platter and have women throwing themselves at you as thanks for simply gracing us with your presence. You aren't entitled to anything. You want something, you work for it and earn it.

It's time to grow the fuck up, manchildren.
>>
>>39579813
the whore and roastie thing is just teasing everyones a normie here now
>>
This board is trolls trolling trolls. Nobody here is actually a raging sperglord basement-dwelling virgin.
>>
>>39579813

I'm sure you're probably already aware of this, but .....

These faggots actually think that WOMEN'S LABIA IS CREATED BY HAVING TO MUCH SEX !!!!...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

the 'phenomenon' these stupid fags call ROASTIE (slices of roast beef) is simply labia!!!... And these idiots actually think that a female's vagina lips are created by having too much sex common and their vagina actually starts to stretch and prolapse and creating the labia... LOL

AGAIN : THESE LITTLE CHILDREN ARE SO SEXUALLY INEXPERIENCED THAT ACTUALLY THINK THAT VAGINA LIPS ARE CREATED BY HAVING THEIR VAGINA WORN OUT BY TOO MANY PENISES !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>>
>>39579882
>Nobody here is actually a raging sperglord basement-dwelling virgin.
Surely you jest
>>
>>39579838
No... It's NOT

96% OF YOU ARE LEGITIMATE SEXUAL NOVICES AND FAGS
>>
>>39579813
Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>39579882
>This board is trolls trolling trolls. Nobody here is actually a raging sperglord basement-dwelling virgin.
everybody on 4chan is a middle-aged mom. everybody knows that, you stupid faggots.
>>
File: 1503817258997.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503817258997.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>>39579813
i dont expect society to hand out to me

and when ugly women get with you
for example
if shes fat
she losses weight while being with you or you help her loose weight she will all of a sudden ditch you for some chad that showed her abit of interest

or even if shes abit ugly she will get self confidence from being with you and eventually move on to something better

nearly all women are the same
they get more self confidence or loose abit of weight then they move on pretending they never knew you
>>
>>39579938
whatever helps create mental distance where ya need it anon, keep doing that
>>
File: 1503863343060.png (206KB, 418x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503863343060.png
206KB, 418x300px
This thread is a 100% reddit.
>>
>>39579813
I'd never call a girl a whore for rejecting me. She's a whore if she sleeps around or has premarital sex.
>>
Why do snarky asswipes make threads/posts like these assuming that this is the first time robots have ever seen this criticism?
You're not some hero telling these guys the truth nobody wants to tell them. You're just repeating talking points over and over.
>>
>>39580055
It's 100% truth, sorry if it's too much for you to handle.

>>39580078
>waaah stop shitting on my hugbox of self-entitlement
Deal with it, manchild.
>>
>>39580119
hoIa reddito
>>
>>39579813
If you sperg out like that all the time it's no wonder you only attract fellow assholes.
>>
Nice guys aren't the ones who complain about women, they quietly endure because of social conditioning.

Robots are gamma males.

We understand what women are and it infuriates us.
>>
>>39580119
But again, you're not some trailblazer "telling the truth", you queer, you're just another snarky asswipe saying what has already been said thousands upon thousands of times.
>hugbox
You being here is proof it's not a hugbox, retard.
>>
File: hmm.png (190KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
190KB, 600x628px
>>39580215
>one person on an entire board proves it's not a hugbox
>calling me a retard

really gets the noggin' joggin'
>>
Imagine telling a woman she isn't entitled to a boyfriend.
>>
>>39580265
>hugbox
It's always so awkward when you tumbleritas try to appropriate 4chan jingo. This place is anything, but a hugbox. It is just that the truth tends to win out in a free for all dicsussion.
>>
>>39580265
>one person
But that's wrong. People come here all the time to disagree with what they think /r9k/ is. Again, you're no trailblazer.
If this were a hugbox you'd be banned by now, you clearly have not spent enough time on forums and other such echo chambers.
What you are saying here has been said over and over again.
>>
>>39580323
There you go lads the answer to these kind of threads.
/thread
>>
>>39580325
>It is just that the truth tends to win out in a free for all dicsussion

>i'm entitled to women's affection and they're whores if they reject me
>truth

sure thing, buddy

>>39580357
People rarely get called out for calling women whores for simply rejecting them and going for chads instead.
>>
>>39580415
You're wrong. That happens all the time here. I'm not sure if you're talking about real life or /r9k/ but you're wrong on both fronts.
Women are not these victims you think they are, they're doing just fine.
>>
>>39580325
It's (was) a hugbox for the type of person who might actually need one, but the problem is if you put a bunch of those people in the same place they'll just make everything worse for each other.
>>
>>39579813
>You call women "whores" or "roasties" for turning you down, yet if you were some 10/10 chad, you wouldn't give a shit about some ugly girl who showed interest in you.
Chads fuck anything with a vag, that's why 20-80 exists

>And exactly what have you done for society that warrants your narcissistic sense of self-entitlement? You just expect to be handed things on a platter and have women throwing themselves at you as thanks for simply gracing us with your presence. You aren't entitled to anything. You want something, you work for it and earn it.
And as always we're expected to do everything. Relationships are supposed to be something mutual, not just the man satisfing the woman's needs as if we were serving machines.
>>
>>39580415
The only thing you post proves is that you have trouble following a logical coherence. No one has ever said "women are whores because they reject me". These are two unrelated statements. The truth would be "women reject me despite being whores".
>>
File: roast beef.png (129KB, 301x290px) Image search: [Google]
roast beef.png
129KB, 301x290px
>>39579912
There there it's okay. Nobody is perfect, is all genetics anyway.
>>
>>39580443
You platitude is as empty of meaning as your thick skull is, namefag.
>>
>>39580462
>No one has ever said "women are whores because they reject me".

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39580515
It doesn't make any sense to say that. Why would rejecting someone make you a whore? I think you're just too stupid to see what people are saying, ms. reddit spacing.
>>
I come to shitpost. Now I shall go on to take an actual shit. Wish me luck.
>>
>>39580533
People don't always use words literally, sweetie. Some day you will understand, I'm sure.
>>
File: You keep using that word.jpg (8KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
You keep using that word.jpg
8KB, 246x205px
>>39579813
>Waaaa, women won't date me
>God, you guys have so much SELF-ENTITLEMENT
>>
File: IMG_1490.jpg (37KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
37KB, 960x540px
>>39579813
If nobody is entitled to anything, why do sluts get mad when guys don't want them?
>>
>>39580570
How does rejecting someone make you a figurative whore?
>>
Big difference: it's easy to be an attractive woman, as most women are at least somewhat attractive to a considerable number of men.

On the other hand, most women consider most men to be completely hideous, if they even consider them human beings in the first place.
>>
>>39580604
Ask the ones who are calling them whores for rejecting them.
>>
>>39580659
No one is doing that. You are just making it up.
>>
>>39580666

Yes, there are.
It's the fundamental 'sour grapes' strategy which people have been using to ease their butthurt for centuries.
1) I can't have thing.
2) If I can't get thing, I'll convince myself that thing isn't worth having.
>>
File: IMG_1330.jpg (48KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1330.jpg
48KB, 600x688px
>>39580659
Like who, anon? Like who?

Sweet boys who are confused and discouraged about why they can't succeed with attracting women =/= the bitter men who have suffered long and learned about the world through cold experiences
>>
>>39580689
"Women are whores because they reject me", is a different statement than "women are whores and they reject me".
One is true, the other is nonsensical.
>>
>>39580645
>On the other hand, most women consider most men to be completely hideous, if they even consider them human beings in the first place.
most self-aware men would acknowledge this-- a rare point of agreement between the sexes.
>>
>>39580689
OP, you have still failed to tell us how robots are "entitled". Getting upset over rejection isn't "entitlement".
>>
>>39580515
On this board? Yes, people say that, but then a lot of people like you come in to offer your two cents.
Again, women are not these victims you make them out to be, and you're saying nothing original.
>>
>>39580325
>It's always so awkward when you tumbleritas try to appropriate 4chan jingo. This place is anything, but a hugbox. It is just that the truth tends to win out in a free for all dicsussion.
The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.
>>
>>39580736

The former statement is not meant to be literal, it's an implication that the only reason you say that women are whores is because they reject you. If a really attractive girl fell for you, you'd probably stop caring that 'women are whores' (assuming you ever truly believed it).
>>
>>39580824
"Women are whores" comes from the realization that women aren't the pure, angelic creatures men grow up thinking they are. Loyalty, chastity, selflessness, are all much rarer in women than they are in men.
>>
>>39580803
I'm not the OP and I don't believe that getting rejected makes you self-entitled. It's only when you start spewing shit like "all normies should be punished for not sharing their happiness with us" that you've firmly wandered into self-entitled d-bag territory.
>>
>>39580920
Literally who says this?

Find one post like this

You faggots make many assertions, and use little evidence

Who is this demographic going around saying "Women are subhuman because they don't want ME"?
>>
>>39580859
>"Women are whores" comes from the realization that women aren't the pure, angelic creatures men grow up thinking they are. Loyalty, chastity, selflessness, are all much rarer in women than they are in men.
exactly. they aren't perfect princesses on pedestals and the "women are wonderful" myth must die.
>>
>>39580816
I never said women are victim, WTF are you talking about?

>>39580803
You can be upset without saying "fuck roasties" just because someone isn't interested in you.
>>
>>39580920
That's not what robots are saying. Robots hate normies because they start threads like this, calling us "entitled", "manchildren" and "narcissistic" using outdated arguments just to make them feel better about themselves.

We hate them because they bully us.
>>
>>39579813
I'm a solid 5/10 and thanks to hypergamy I can't looksmatch with a fellow 5/10.

Women are all whores but thankfully Islam will put them in their place
>>
>>39580987
People hate the "roastie", not because she rejected us, but because she condescends/bullies us while rejecting us.

Roasties call us "creepy losers". We strike back by calling them "whores".

No one is going "fuck roasties" cuz a nice girl politely turned them down.
>>
File: roasties.png (74KB, 973x510px) Image search: [Google]
roasties.png
74KB, 973x510px
>>39580966
>Find one post like this
Here are two posts for a thread from today. You're welcome, friend.
>>
>>39580966
>Who is this demographic going around saying "Women are subhuman because they don't want ME"?

This has already been covered here >>39580824

>>39581003
>Robots hate normies because they start threads like this

Riiiiiiight. There was no normie hate on /r9k/ until the normies showed up. Sure thing, champ.
>>
>>39581068
>for a thread
meant to say "from a thread"

>>39581064
see >>39581068
don't deny that people say things like this all the time here
>>
>>39581064
>but because she condescends/bullies us while rejecting us.

The number of women above the age of 20 who do this is probably negligible. I wouldn't even bet money that it's ever actually happened to you.

>>39581068
Thank you, anon. I wish I could find the guy last night who was literally saying that people should be jailed for not hanging out with annoying spergs, but I've got better things to do than dig through the archives.
>>
>>39581101
None of those posts called women whores.
>>
>>39581133
>None of those posts called women whores.

Oh my fucking god.
I knew that the parents of autistic children had it bad, but I never imaged how excruciating it could be (unless you're being deliberately obtuse, in which case I applaud you because you got me good).
>>
>>39581101
What you view as "polite", they might see as rude. This is a problem for many robots to misinterpret things as being rude when they are not. But that still doesn't mean any of you are correct when calling them "entitiled manchildren".

>>39581086
Normies were bullying us offline and online long before /r9k/ showed up. I was merely giving an example in this particular thread.
>>
>>39581188
In fact, this means that they are the opposite of entitled: that the world just hates them and is always trying to fuck them over and make them miserable.
>>
Why can't I call women whores and black people niggers on my Thai moon gazing forum? I like it.
>>
>Be nice because im nice
>Try to talk about shared interests and suggest doing stuff
>Always end up in friendzone after a "You're a nice guy but just not my type, but we can be friends!"
Yeah im such an asshole lol, I dont expect sex I just dont get why every single woman friendzones me, it seems like a lot of women want to play the field and its demoralizing.
>>
You're just frustrated because I have proven you wrong.
>>
>>39581188
They're not complaining about being turned down in a rude manner, which suggests that they're mad about the rejection itself. Which makes them self-entitled manchildren.
>>
>>39581246
meant for >>39581183
so and so.
>>
>>39581248
The first guy misinterpreted her actions about why she rejected him. He thought she rejected him cuz he was beneath Chad, which may or may not have been the case.

For the second guy, if a woman wants to reject you, but does so through a friend, or by giving the cold shoulder, rather than directly, that's pretty rude.

Their behavior shows they are socially awkward, not "entitled manchildren".
>>
>>39581379
>He thought she rejected him cuz he was beneath Chad
So? People are entitled to whatever standards they want.

>For the second guy, if a woman wants to reject you, but does so through a friend, or by giving the cold shoulder, rather than directly, that's pretty rude.

If she starts avoiding you after you flirted with her, you should put 1 and 1 together. Don't demand others to do all the work in a social situation. Yes, it would have been nicer of her to tell him that he's not interested, but that kind of stuff can be uncomfortable and you shouldn't really demand it from people.
>>
>>39581470
You're missing the point.

The point is you're insulting them using terms that are not true. Yes these guys were socially oblivious, but that doesn't make them "entitled manchildren". Some people are on the spectrum, or were isolated as a child, and you and OP are still trying to bully them.
>>
>>39579813
who posts these shitty bait topics?
>>
>>39581552
Dunno, but they sure do get plenty of (you)'s.
>>
>>39581617
yeah, too bad there's no karma system
>>
>>39581541
The first guy said "women are scum" simply because he was rejected by one. That's not being "socially oblivious". That's being an asshole. Are you seriously saying this kind of attitude is not prevalent on this board?
>>
>>39581674
>The first guy said "women are scum"
oh my God. What an asshole.
>>
>>39580201
ah, blessed we are to have your wisdom imparted on us
>>
>>39581674
>Whatever people say is what they actually think.
>People never vent or anything

Even if what he said WAS what he actually thought, it clearly comes from his misinterpretation of her motives, not "entitlement". If an employer rejected you saying "you're beneath working for us", you'd think he was scum too.
>>
>>39581780
>If an employer rejected you saying "you're beneath working for us"
Nothing in his post said anything about the girl saying anything like this though, it just said she said no.
>>
>>39581857
You're still missing the point.

There are many ways to interpret that guy's situation. Maybe the girl didn't even know she was being asked out (given the term "hang out"). The point is you're choosing the one out of many that supports your argument that everyone on this board is a narcissist, which isn't true.
>>
>>39581937
*you're choosing the one interpretation out of many
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.