[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Awkward Public Encounters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 661261.jpg (185KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
661261.jpg
185KB, 800x532px
>Waiting in line at the supermarket
>Feel a gentle bump on my butt
>Ignore it
>It happens again a few seconds later
>Starting to doubt this is accidental now
>It happens a THIRD time
>Look behind me and some granny is fucking 2 inches away from me

Was she groping me or doing that thing old women do where they crowd you at the tills?
>>
>>39579688
One of those sex maniac guys who ejaculate on random women at public transportation. Except I wasn't a woman, I was 14 year old and male. He masturbated beside me and ejaculated in my pants. I fap to this memory until today
>>
>>39579751
Sounds hot, did anyone else notice?
>>
bump for awkward encounters
>>
I was once walking down a bussy street when suddenly an old woman comes to me and whispers in my ear "Handsomeee......" .
>>
>>39581267
Was she hot?

What'd you do?
>>
>be me
>grow weed and sell it for money during highshcool
>fuck jobs.dat
>anyway, one day I kid I was decent friends with asked me if I could hook one of his buddies up.
>I agree
>says the kid wants an 8th and wants it deleivered to his house
>not unusual, live in rural mountain area, most kids ask for this.
>text kid once im there
>says its cool for me to come in.
>all right I'm assuming his parents are gone
>knock on the door, enter and sit down on his couch
>bring the weed out and let him smell and look at it
>ask him if he wants me to weigh it in front of him
>says sure, so I pour it out on the scale
>scale says 3.9g, whatever works for me.
>right as I am bagging it, this kids FUCKING MOM, DAD, AND BABY SISTER come in the room
>imfucked.jpg
>dad asks what's going on
>kid just says "buying some weed"
>the dad and mom proceeded to smoke some bowls with us, and their fucking 3 year old just watched.
>they where pretry nice I guess, just akward af.

I live in a recreational state too, so this kids parents can buy their own weed. Its been like two years, but kids parents hit me up at least once a month and buy an oz.

I don't complain, but still that whole experience was pretty akward I felt like.
Like "oh hey, I'm just selling your kid drugs, want some?"
>>
>>39581436
Jesus fucking Christ underageb&
>>
>>39581513
I'm fuckin out of high school and in college now faggot.
>>
>>39581538
Okay, that's a time-out, boy.
>>
>>39579751
>until today
what happened today to make you stop?
>>
File: 1504225960796s.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504225960796s.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>footfag
>sitting in the tube
>young woman with sandals sitting across me
>start to stare at her feet occasionally
>realizing what I am doing
>look at her she is smiling at me wiggling her toes
>get sweaty
>leave the next station
>walk 5 miles home
>>
>>39581267
Old women can be absolutely shameless with that stuff. I don't mind. It's better than i get from women my own age anyway.
>>
File: 1504791152537.jpg (30KB, 304x214px) Image search: [Google]
1504791152537.jpg
30KB, 304x214px
>>39579688
hes having the best day of his life
>>
>>39582236
>light smirk
>best day of his life
Jeez the bar is set low for you, huh?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.