[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i always play a character when i go out anywhere >normalfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>i always play a character when i go out anywhere
>normalfags actually prefer my fake chad-like character than actual me
fucking kill me already
i don't want to act anymore
i want to talk about things i actually like
i want to make offensive jokes
i want to watch anime in the hallway and not be afraid someone kills me for it
i want to discuss what vidya do others like
I WANT TO BE ME, NOT A FUCKING CHARACTER BUT I KEEP SNAPPING BETWEEN "chad" ME AND ACTUAL ME
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>39578968
wrong pic
fuck me
i can't even do this right
>>
I've done this my entire life.
I'm not sure who I actually am.
>>
>>39578968
>>39578979
>>39579023
Just get out of the closet and tell them what you like. If it backfires and hates you for it then they're not real friends are they?
>>
Time to go full Chad OP
>>
Just stop acting. It's not worth it. You're surrounded by people and you still feel alone, what's the point? You might as well be watching a movie and pretending you're the main character.
>>
>>39579023
I developed like five different characters at one point and after a while none of them or my real self felt real.
>>
>cant say offensive jokes
laughing at your miserable american ass, slavs live the life of offensive jokes
>>
>>39579042
>tell them what you like
>"yo andy this weed is good but what really gets me going is cross dressing boys and Japanese cartoons meant for children"
I'll pass
>>
>>39579042
Having fake friends is better than having none at all
>>
>>39578968
Then don't act anymore and stop complaining you annoying normalfag cunt.
>>
>>39580251
So you just posted to complain, rather than actually fix your own dumb ass? Do you not understand that overcoming your fear of being hated is literally the only way you will escape this suffering? Either you do it, or it just gets worse over time and the only time you will have anything resembling peace is when you're alone. This will very quickly lead to the life of a shut-in.
>>
>>39580355
I want to be a shut-in though people suck
>>
>>39578968
just b urself bro i'm sure it will all work out in the end!
>>
>>39578968
recently realised that I do the same. I always thought it was just because being around others and being alone are two different mental states. but looking back now that seems silly. I am not anything resembling myself, but the reason I did not know that is because I have lost touch of who ""myself"" is. infact, I don't think I ever knew who I was to begin with. I've never really probed my self-awareness much. I don't think about what I do or how I behave or why. I guess I'm kind of autistic that way. when I'm with others, I am confident. I am actually funny, I know my way around social chat, I can talk to anybody. it's not that the confidence or the humor is forced, it comes to me. I just feel good in social situations. I lie a lot. what I am ashamed of I hide, and what I believe people will approve of I embrace. >inb4 fakeness like that cancels out any "confidence" you thought you had.
I am confident in certain ways. I can talk to new people easily, initiate conversations and keep them. I'm not afraid to stand up for myself. I do it when the situation calls for it. though I am also insecure about certain things that I don't want people to know about. and of course there are normie-tier things that you must adhere to in order to seem normal.
when I am alone, I am some strange mixture of anxious and apathetic. depression and recreational druguse made me hyper selfaware and made me realise that the guy I am when all eyes are on me and the guy I am when I am alone are completely different fundamentally. I kept getting worse when by myself but didn't change at all if you were to ask anybody that knows me. it's like a mask at this point. it has become full on conscious acting.
>>
>>39581399
in the end I think it comes down to insecurities. a deeprooted belief that people will never like or accept me for me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.