[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats it like having a dad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: rw7leodry43z.jpg (22KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
rw7leodry43z.jpg
22KB, 480x341px
Whats it like having a dad?
>>
>>39578421
I wouldn't know, mine killed himself 7 years ago.
>>
He drinks a lot.
Sometimes he beats the shit out of you and you're not sure why.
Then your parents get divorced and you never see him again.
>>
>>39578421
I also wouldn't know.
Some women terrorize their husbands.
My psychopathic mother has done so for 42 years.
My father is pathetic and spineless so to me he's a sack of shit.

He never stood up for himself or his children, hence neither his son nor his daughter talk to him anymore, it's just him and my mother, who if you ever met her, you would have come face to face with pure evil.

If I'm ever faced with a decision, I think "what would my father do?" and do the exact opposite because I never want to end up in his sad, sorry and completely cucked situation.

I hate him for his cowardice and cowardice as a result I hate most in anyone.
>>
Sad and hard at same time.
I still.have issues with him. You expect love and protecction and most of the time is just a 'i hope.you are doing well'.
There is also tge fact that i am a dad too and i can only see my lil girl twice a month, love her very much but can not be always by her side because she lives at 600 km. afar from me. At least i talk to her daily over video camera.or phone.
I had recently a son and i hope this time we don't fuck things up with my new wife.
Life is hard but you must try to give love to your children.
>>
>>39578421
A person I usually find myself trusting and inspiration for anytime I feel like the world is pushing down on me. Helps that my dad's a well rounded person and has been in the army.
>>
>>39579113
I envy you and resent everything that you have that I don't have.
>>
It's nice. He's someone I can talk to about anything. I often don't, because I like to think I can take care of myself, but he's always been a stoic figure I can turn to if there's nobody else. He's done bits of almost everything in life, and he always has a story about one thing or another, or a friend that did something, or some shenanigans he got into as a kid.

Once when I was like six, he and some of his mates were playing bocce or something, and he asked me to run and get him a beer. I was retarded so I thought he meant like bring the entire esky to him, so I spent like ten minutes dragging this massive fucking esky with a ton of beers in it back to where he and his mates were and he absolutely lost in when he saw his little boy desperately trying to slog an esky that weighed probably four times much as I did over to him, and he told all his mates about it and said he was proud.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.