[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else //liberated virgin// here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: yabyum-tantra.jpg (14KB, 525x759px) Image search: [Google]
yabyum-tantra.jpg
14KB, 525x759px
I grew up in the US south in a ultraconservative religious household. Officially, sex outside marriage made Jesus weep. But also my aunt told me, "realistically," that sex is something women do to make men happy. It's not really fun for girls, it's one way to serve your husband, etc. So I never tried because 1) Jesus would weep and 2) it wouldn't be that good anyway so what's the point?

Wo college, changed my mind, left the church, etc. and decided to have sex with my boyfriend this week.

Oh. My. God. You fucking guys. I HAVE BEEN LIED TO MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. Sex is supposed to be painful & difficult for ladies? BUT SEX IS GOOD!! Sex is so, so good.
I love it. I love rough sex. I love getting fucked hard-- it feels better than anything in the world. I love being on top, I love him being on top, I love doggy style, I love missionary, I love being fucked against the bed and the wall and the desk and the chair.

And I love giving head! It is not dirty or degrading at all. Gagging is minimal. Semen just tastes like slighly tangy mucus. Oral sex is about pleasure, and fun, and respect, and trust. He puts his most sensitive and fragile part into your mouth (full of teeth that could easily bite and hurt him), you show him you're grateful for the trust. And a dick in your mouth is the best way to start the day!

There's nothing ugly or degrading or shameful about sex. It's like the best parts of dancing and working out and laughing and making inside jokes, all combined. The physical sensations are beyond description, and you get to see the other person at their strongest and most beautiful. You get to share the innermost, most secret, most vulnerable part of yourself with another person-- and be celebrated. You can celebrate someone else's power without being hurt or diminished yourself.

I will never, EVER stop having sex, and I will never, ever feel ashamed about it.

Virgins, take warning: sex is GOOD.
>>
File: be7.jpg (31KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
be7.jpg
31KB, 600x436px
>>39577953
You're a whore. Originally
>>
>>39577953
cool bait m8

would that be original?
>>
>>39577953
This is literally an exact copy paste of a Reddit post.

Why do you do this?
>>
>>39577953
Anon, look here! Do you wish this was you? Why? Are you that desperate that you can't even make up your own lies?

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/6yicbp/virgins_take_warning/
>>
>>39577953
i can't believe there are people that actually think this way about sex. It's literally just animalistic rutting in order to produce a child. it feels pretty good because we evolved that way but there's nothing deeper to it and there's nothing special about it all. you don't learn anything about another person by doing it, its just complete projection, all in your head.
>>
>>39578027
>>39578049
I fucking knew it. The comments are what I imagined too. All the other sluts and beta cucks going like "yes you go girl! you can fuck whoever you want fuck yeah!". Hurts to read.
Women need to be enslaved and kept pure.
>>
File: 1506b.jpg (34KB, 290x384px) Image search: [Google]
1506b.jpg
34KB, 290x384px
>>39577953

Go back to where you came from

fkn roastie
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.