[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta uprising manifesto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

ITT We write a manifesto for the beta uprising.
>>
Elliot already did.
>>
>>39577937
>Elliot already did.

/r9k/ should have their own created one.
>>
>get medicated in high school
>don't go out much

here's the thesis
>>
>>39577815
Does it involve the USS IOWA?
>>
>>39578014

Medicated on estrogen boii
>>
>>39578025
yas qwueen also cough medicine and allergy pills
>>
>>39577937
/r9k/ could probably do with a less gay one than that.
>>
First question: is our goal to change society and raise children on a new model or only to kill as many normalfags as we can?
>>
>>39578116
obviously the second one for me. Being a general drain on society counts though
>>
>>39578152
Then we must write to justify massacres as acts of justice because normies deserve death sentence for not allowing us, the betas, to live like them and share their pleasures.
>>
File: 1409473904809.png (1MB, 1014x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1409473904809.png
1MB, 1014x1055px
>>39578116

Obviously to kill as many normalfags as possible.
>>
>>39578222
what will that do? I say avoid too much negative publicity as a rule. If we make more young people robots slowly the scale will naturally tip towards betas
>>
First step: stop clicking the capcha "I'm not a robot". That's just brainwashing you.
>>
To wage a war against the world that has no place for us yet taunts and contains us. We will break free of this jail. What we want we do not know, but we know what we do not want and we will have no more of it. We will force our way through burning fields, stamp across ruins and ashes, dash recklessly through the wilderness. Will we push, conquer, eat our way towards freedom. We will search for our reasons in the tumultuous path that we have chosen.
>>
>>39578539
do you guys like the convert youth idea? imagine like 30% of people under 25 being strict robots
>>
>>39578539
Glorious anon, saved
>>
>>39578557
The robots of the future will flock to us, for they to will know what we know, and search for the answers we search for. We will turn our lives into poetry written in blood, and they will see our madness and our glory and know that our fires will burn brighter than any other, and will leave an after image in eternity.
>>
>>39577815
Dear CIA McFBI
>>
>>39578539
Not bad. Certainly a far cry better than "We're butthurt because we can't get any pussy, now we're going to go out and randomly shoot people like a bunch of 'tards."
>>
>>39577937
He got stopped by a door. His actual goal wasn't met dum dum
>>
>>39578592
potential problem: if western countries become more sedentary over time, whats to stop NGOs from creating a kind of feudalism with 3rd world labour? this would be a hurdle for a real uprising
>>
>>39578581
Come my brother, let us fashion our bodies in weapons for our revolt. They serve no purpose other than destroy, and in that destruction we will create reason, there will be no lies, no delusions, only the truth and purity of fatality.

>>39578649
There is nothing for us in this western world, we know nothing of why we should preserve it and it seeks only to bend us and those it cannot bend it will break. I propose we break free from the stagnation forge a new path or perish. There is nothing to be angry over, we will kill with serenity, we bear no ill will, this world treats us in the way it was taught to treat us, and now we must no longer choose to obey it.

>>39578681
It is through this sedentary life that we, the restless, will sharpen our bodies. The third world feudalism will make our hurdles slow and lethargic, and make the destruction we long something they would've never imagined in their wildest dreams.
>>
>>39578734
>There is nothing for us in this western world,
>... except Neetbux and over-indulgent parents who give us food and shelter despite being useless bags of shit who play video games and masturbate all fucking day.
>>
>>39578757
That has only been to control us. Why waste your energy on pointless frivoloties that neither create or destroy? They are only doing what they been trained to do like the dogs they are. Why are you afraid of my journey to the end of the night? Don't you realise one line written with passion will last longer than a book written by inactivity? Spiritually the world is dead, everything is designed to toe the line and to make sure you stay where it needs you. We know this world holds know place for us, but we are too afraid to cut a path for ourselves. Come with me anon, and your name and your purpose will be spoken of for eternity, not locked away in sterile museums, but eternally inspiring men like us to become magnificent and bloody.
>>
>>39578734
as with most things, those with experience will thrive. To clarify my point some kind of beta uprising is un-ironically where the economy is going. >>39578757 yeah no reason to leave the west, many useful institutions here
>>
>>39578799
That is why we must make our bodies into weapons, human kamikazes, even if your actions are short they will be bloody. It is not equipment or experience that stops you, but the sensibility that's been ingrained in your mind, to value what is valueless, such as your life and the frivoloties that we entertain ourselves with. Only through destruction will we have value, educate and train yourself, then act out your plan. Those who abhor us have even less experience than you do. Now go and live through death.
>>
>>39578843
read somewhere about people trying to be beacons of negativity that bring down their surroundings as a religious practice. feel like that's adjacent to what ya mean
>>
>>39578894
The surroundings abhor us as we abhor them, every robot is here because the world has no place for us and has made it known. They would not cry if we were to pass away quietly and briefly, we have no value, we are lower than scum, and once we known it we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
>>
>>39577815
Not a beta myself but am somewhat sympathetic to your plight, so I thought I'd share some tips on manifesto writing...

1) Do not concretely spell out any tangible end-goals. This will just make you look like a loser if things go tits up and you fail. Elliot was going to torture and kill and entire sorority of girls, and we all know how that went.

2) Don't write about cringy shit you've done. If you're too autistic to realize how cringy you are, find an honest but sympathetic 'normie' to go over it for you. They will advise of what things to omit; like getting into tickle fights with boys, sobbing to your mom on the phone that other guys are getting laid, or having butthurt-induced soda-throwing tantrums.

3) Avoid flowery pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Don't go on about how you're separate from humanity and more awakened than all the sheep, or whatever the fuck you tell yourself in order to feel special. I know you think that it will make you sound all wise, but it really just makes you sound like you have your fedora on too tight.
>>
>>39578941
Gay

Organababaa
>>
File: ESR.jpg (46KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
ESR.jpg
46KB, 360x480px
>>39577815

BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1989
I am trash man
410,788,864,585 DEAD COPS
>>
>>39578917
it is ways off, but I believe our behavior will spread to the point of affecting the world's bottom line, and when it does I'll remember this thread. I appreciate the school shooter prose anon, sounds like you did your homework.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBVrPWwSlRM&ab_channel=BirkanKaracalar

what a strange motto when I think about it
>>
>>39578974
>>39578994
Hmmm I wonder what did they mean by this?
>>
>>39578975
I am not a school shooter, I have drawn my influence from heroic men who were too great for their time. Disenfranchised men who saw what was wrong and fought against it until the bitter end. As I said before and will say again, what we want we do not know, but what we know we do not want. Remember this, paint it again and again with blood and fury, carve it into flesh and concrete alike. Our poetry will not be locked away in dead books and quoted by old men to absent minds, it will live and die and live again as long as we continue to fight against this stagnant world.
>>
>>39579024
>Our poetry will not be locked away in dead books and quoted by old men to absent minds, it will instead be quoted on Chinese cartoon image boards by butthurt virgin manchildren.
>>
>>39579049
Why are you afraid of living brother? Why delude yourself? Why do you prefer to rot away, not even a footnote in the annals of history? What are you doing with your life? I know many on this board are nothing and have nothing, everything has been given to them by some one else, and I cannot abide that. What do you propose we do then, if you're unwilling to come with me and sing the song of danger?
>>
>>39579088
>What are you doing with your life?

Making the best of it and, for the most part, enjoying it.
>>
>>39579125
Enjoying what? What is the best of it? Anime and video games? Women and substance abuse?
>>
>>39579141
a legacy is what we want. It already will be in future books about history, anon's actions and hiding.
>>
>>39579141
>Enjoying what?

My girlfriend, my friends, and just being alive.
>>
>>39579243
Then you're not a robot, so why are you here? You're not one of us and nothing I've said applies to you.
>>
>>39579321
you see the blue whale game thread? nigga it's going down
>>
>>39579321
>You're not one of us and nothing I've said applies to you.

I know. And I have no clue what I wrote which lead you to believe otherwise, but your replies were very entertaining.
>>
File: 1495300101431.jpg (107KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495300101431.jpg
107KB, 512x512px
It began and ended with the same sound. A roar of laughter.

For three straight days, the betas rose up like frogs emerging from the earth during a torrential rain storm, dragging with them the miasmatic stench that permanently haunted their underground dens. They came by the scores, crying and wielding piss bottles and jugs of their own feces.

They painted the neighborhoods with their excrement and shaved their heads and wore white face paint while feeling emotions that no man with testicles intact should feel.

"But why?!". The question was on the Iips of every normal citizen watching these unwashed, out-of-shape blobs of failure crying and running amok in the streets.

"THAT FEEL WHEN NO GF!"

It was their credo... Their mantra. The police laughed as each one was shot by the modified riot control water blasters. The warm, soapy water killed them instantly. They had become one with stink, incorrigibly corrupted by their own filth.

One by one they were killed by the cleansing streams. Women stood outside to watch and laugh in histerics at the absurdity of their cause. They died reaching out to those women. Prostrated and having their life slip from them as the soapy water blasts them down the streets, they reach out, vision obfuscated and blurred with water. "T-That feel when no cute girl laughing at you die gf...." is all they would murmur.

When the last one fell, the laughter died down. Someone was going to have to clean this mess. No one was willing to do it. A truck mereIy dumped it's payload of dirt over their corpses and on top of that mound of dirt, a memorial was erected. A crying frog holding a gun.

It has since become a popular hangout for young couples to go and be intimate. It has also been tagged with much graffiti, most of which reads "Chad wuz here :^)"
>>
>>39579520

That is the most greatest thing I've read on /r9k/ in a long time. I don't even care if it's old pasta; it rocks.
>>
>>39579520
except it's in 2030 when most people have catheters
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.