[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tango#8853, why did you block me? I genuinely enjoyed talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: plscomeback.jpg (11KB, 149x136px) Image search: [Google]
plscomeback.jpg
11KB, 149x136px
Tango#8853, why did you block me? I genuinely enjoyed talking to you, and i've been extremely sick the past few days so bad I've been throwing up nonstop. Please add me back. Sorry for the stupid thread, it's just he blocked me and I don't have any other way to contact him. Hopefully he sees this
>>
Bump because I'm nice.
>>
>>39577761
Chad always wins man
hes gone now anon
>>
it was because your gayxd sorry lolll
>>
>>39577776
IM A GIRL IM not gAY !!!!!!1
>>
>>39577775
He called me a roastie whore for no reason. I feel really sad now, I should have just at least messaged him to let him know
>>
>>39577761
lol. rekt by oscar
>>
>>39577792
>He called me a roastie whore for no reason

What's your Discord?
>>
>>39577792
explain? can you greentext this? interested now
>>
>>39577761
ill add you anon?

novafist#3353
>>
>>39577761
>>39577792
I was in the thread where he gave you his contact info. Clearly what happened was that he masturbated and came to his senses. He might contact you again if he goes a couple days without jerking off.
>>
>>39577761
You seem nice anon. Add me: Crooked
>>
>>39577893
I don't know if I should anon
>>
>>39577889
>>39577899
>>39577912
Don't bother. She's a dumb mexican who was home schooled just so she'd be able to graduate.
>>
>>39577921
Obviously you didn't pay attention to the original thread anon, I was homeschooled because I was extremely violent to other kids as a child
>>
>>39577930
Retards are savages, who would have guessed?
>>
File: 1501217878497.jpg (89KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1501217878497.jpg
89KB, 330x330px
>>39577909
what did guy seem like?
>>39577917
please anon? would love to know I am sure it wasn;t that bad. if you fell for him i am sorry. i met a nice italian guy on here but that didn't work out either.
>>
>>39577940
No, mexicans are savages. Anything that's not white is automatically a savage, anon
>>
File: 410.png (347KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
410.png
347KB, 600x584px
REEEEE NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FAGGY DISCORD DRAMA FUCK OFF
>>
>>39577945
Mexicans are also retarded. Everything is falling in line just as expected.
>>
Were you the Puerto Rican, white and black fembot op? From a few days ago?
>>
>>39577943
He was a dumb phone posting European desperate for attention.
>>
>>39577943
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok I guess

>make a thread
>basically complain because an anon i met off r9k i talked to for a month pretty much told me to fuck off
>Go through the thread, respond to a lot of people, and an anon asks me to add him and seemed nice, so I did
>Talk for a while, he's funny, and doesn't mind my autism, and calls me a trap a bunch and we have play fights about it
>Fall in like with tango, and then I get really sick
>Start throwing up constantly, spend my days next to the toilet almost constantly
>Come back a few days later, decide to hop back on discord and I notice tango posted "Fuck you, roastie whore. Just like every other disgusting normie female"
>Start crying and desperately make a new discord account to try and add him on it, but he has messaging from non-friends disabled
>Finally try to get his attention another way, so make a thread in r9k, where I met him
>>
>>39577985
Post feminine hand so we can determine the truth
>>
>>39577985
>Fall in like with tango
Fucking Christ, you must be quite a whore if you can fall in love with someone in 24 hours.
>>
>>39578016
>like
>love
pick one, anon
>>
>>39578016
i dunno anon i do this with girls on here all the time. its called being alone.
>>
>>39577985
>calls me a trap a bunch and we have play fights about it
What would be really hot is if you kept pretending like there was a chance you might be a trap, then one day when you meet up, fuck him in the ass with a strapon.
>>
But OP, are you a biological female? I hate women so I don't have much sympathy for you either way.
Why did this little robofag have you chasing him so badly? What a privileged little shit.
>>
>>39578061
Yeah I'm a biological female. I don't really mind that you don't have sympathy for me, I guess I don't really deserve it anyways. I hate women too, don't worry
>>
did you try googling his discord name? did you only talk on there?
>>
Raf Simons SS02, he's a keeper for sure.
>>
>>39578098
Yeah we only talked on there
>>
you should keep posting this thread till he responds anon. you have my bump.
>>
>>39578127
Well he did add me back, but now he won't talk to me after saying "?"
>>
i want to talk to you femanon and i wont throw a hissy fit if you dont pay attention to me
>>
>>39578134
so thread worked? i hope he talks to you explain situation. are you a neet btw?
>>
>>39578153
Yeah I'm a neet. I guess the thread worked, yeah. I just feel worse now because after explaining myself he just won't talk to me
>>
>>39578083
At this point, you have to ask yourself if this robofag is worth chasing like this. I don't think he is.
>>
>>39578168
Honestly, I don't know anymore. I don't understand why he got so mad that I didn't pay attention to him for a few days.
>>
>>39578175
If you paid attention in your original thread, he was clearly clingy as fuck. He's like a dog, can't go a day without giving him attention.
>>
>>39578189
Well he can call me a roastie whore all he wants then, he's just as autistic as me apparently.
>>
>>39578175
He's right that women are spoiled disgusting degenerate immoral cunts, but I'm sure he himself is not without flaw either.
Why are you chasing this guy? Even the most average and ugly of women can get a bf, even Chad may want to have a relationship with you although he'll probably just go for the pump-and-dump.
>>
>>39578221
I don't care about a bf, I don't care about sex, I just want someone that I can relate to that will genuinely care about me as much as I can care about them. Not to mention, Chad's are literally the worst kind of guys, I don't give a shit how attractive and successful they are, people like that have no experience in hardship and are therefore unrelatable by default
>>
>>39578175
Honestly that's just how some guys off here act. He's probably glad you're sick and upset. It feeds his ego and he doesn't care about you. Take that as you will.
>>
>>39578285
yeah, I guess i should've known to not trust that easily. I know a lot of guys here act like that, but I thought maybe he was different
>>
>>39578247
So you want some non-Chad male who's been molded by hardship?
I have bad news for you, those types of guys are either jaded as holy hell (like me) and hate your guts, or they are already locked down by whatever cunt approached them first (that's how it works).
I think it's a stretch to say Chad never had hardships. He just pulls through because he's Chad. He has social approval and genetics, he has everything he needs.
You have to remember that as a woman you embody everything these guys hate, everything they wanted but were forbidden from having. So you shouldn't be so dumb and act so shocked when they (we) don't jump for joy when you finally want them.
>>
>>39578310
I already know that the guys here that are actually worthwhile are jaded as hell, and that I'll probably never be successful with trying for them, but that doesn't matter to me. I'd rather have someone who was jaded as hell over someone that didn't care about me but looked good and acted like he cared about me
>>
>>39578304
It really depends on what you have going for you irl whether the risk of trusting someone online is worth it. If you have nothing to loose I don't see what the big deal is, just don't send nudes or give them money if you want to be smart about it.
>>
>>39578337
I never send nudes no matter the situation or the person, and I only give money to people in the form of steam gifts. I'm just scared I'll say something dumb, get screenshotted, and then made a fool of. I know it doesn't matter that much, it's just that I'm really sensitive so that kinda shit hurts even if I don't want it to
>>
>>39578334
>I already know that the guys here that are actually worthwhile are jaded as hell
What does that even mean? To be frank, I don't think I'm worth it to you or any women. I'm not what women want in a guy and that's the painful truth.
I'm jaded because I was deprived of validation from women even though I tried, and I had to look around seeing all these guys just get gfs and respect handed to them on a golden platter.
Then I go online and get called a fat fedora tipping virgin neckbeard loser with male privilege, and I get told that I'm the fucking entitled one.
That is enough to send a man into a violent rage. But I can't do that, so I vent my frustration online as well as raging in video games and going to the gym.
>>
>>39578348
Yeah, well you sound nice anyway. I hope it goes well for you.
>>
File: White Knight.jpg (306KB, 1762x1632px) Image search: [Google]
White Knight.jpg
306KB, 1762x1632px
>>39578368
>you sound nice anyway. I hope it goes well for you
>>
>>39578380
I'm a girl as well but thank you for the noble compliment.
>>
>>39578365
>because I'm not liked by normie women, obviously no woman ever would care about me and want to be with me
First of all, I'm sorry that things with women didn't turn out well for you, second, I'm also sorry that those stupid fucking normies acted like you were entitled. I understand fully what it means to feel like the other people of your gender get handed partners on a silver platter, and I know that even though you're not going to believe me because I'm a woman and women always lie, I just want to say that to you. You're not a necbeard, a loser, or a fedora tipper, you're just misunderstood.
>>
/r9k/ is not your personal blog. Saged and reported.
>>
>>39578428
>anons constantly post greentexts about their shitty lives, look for sympathy from others, and share their experiences
>/r9k/ is not your personal blog

I made a thread to look for someone, not to be "an blogger!! x3"
>>
File: Your blog fucking sucks.gif (791KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
Your blog fucking sucks.gif
791KB, 400x306px
>>39578443
*unfoIIowed*
>>
>>39578412
Thanks for the understand, femanon, but it's all women, not just "normie women". Women that are weird and different were just as bad as the normal ones. I made the mistake of separating women into categories with ones I favor and ones I don't, and it was pure naivety.
>>
File: RUH ROH.jpg (12KB, 450x445px) Image search: [Google]
RUH ROH.jpg
12KB, 450x445px
>>39578460
*blocked*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>39578466
>Women that are weird and different were just as bad as the normal ones
Here's the secret anon, they are the normal ones.
>>
File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>tfw no discord e-celeb shill who posts about me
ajajajajjajajajaa
>>
>>39578479
I'm not sure if you're another poster or the same femanon trying to use reverse psychology (I doubt she cares that much).
I take your post as you trying to tell me that the weird and different women were the normal ones because they wronged me, my point was that pretty much all women have shown a revulsion and a distaste for me, and women are all more similar than they are different. I'm not going to delude myself again into thinking a unicorn is out there for me just because women like to posture and pretend they are "le different xD".
>>
>>39578502
I'm not the roastie. I'm just saying all women are the same, no matter how le quirky XD they are.
>>
>>39577761
>discord drama
literally lowest tier possible
>>
>>39578529
lowest tier drama for the lowest tier girl, anon
>>
OP I'll be your friend post contact
>>
add me instead
chad#1250
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.