[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger hoax or the true Supreme Gentleman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Elliot_Rodger.jpg (86KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Rodger.jpg
86KB, 992x744px
I'm so obsessed with this topic!! Do you think he could be still alive and all of this shooting was a hoax or he was indeed the true Supreme Gentleman misunderstood by the world? There are even photos of a guy who is stating that he is the real Elliot and posted 2 pics on internet. What's your opinion?
>>
>>39577660
>There are even photos of a guy who is stating that he is the real Elliot and posted 2 pics on internet
Source?
>>
>>39577663
It was a deleted now fanpage dedicated to him.
>>
>>39577674
That's not Elliot kek.
>>
What would he the point of making a hoax about a nobody that is instantly forgotten by everyone?
>>
>>39577660
i dunno wwhy he did it, he looks so hawt
>>
>>39579026
ikr?? i can't believe that he couldn't find a girlfriend.
>>
>>39577674
I think Elliot's eyes were Photoshopped into that image and then blurred, as if he now wanted to cover up his previous identity as Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>39579172
There is one more pic
>>
File: tumblr_otl48fqbvM1wo710lo3_1280.jpg (55KB, 783x441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otl48fqbvM1wo710lo3_1280.jpg
55KB, 783x441px
>>39579263
Yeah, I know that image. But it's not Elliot. This guy looks a lot stronger. Also he has pointy chin unlike Elliot and not protruding lower part of his face like Elliot had, so he is pure white.
>>
Bumphoax.
>>
Lol these people don't even look like Elliot.

He, indeed, was that sick, misunderstood Supreme Gentlemen. And I believe that this story, as it is, breathes some sense and life to his misguided manifesto.
>>
>>39580572
Everything in his manifesto doesn't make sense. He traveled to France all alone to meet with friend but he couldn't go to a bar to buy some drinks to some blonde chick?? This whole story is fishy af
>>
>>39581597
There was some guy who helped him to get on the plane.
>>
>>39582279
Yeah, because he would've got lost otherwise, being autistic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.