[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/general feels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1501804802389.jpg (37KB, 438x498px) Image search: [Google]
1501804802389.jpg
37KB, 438x498px
how are you feeling r9k?
feeling ok but tomorrow I know I'll remember all the missed opportunities and everything I could have done to do things right
>>
File: 1490230472596.jpg (105KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490230472596.jpg
105KB, 1024x1024px
>>39577278
I'm not content
>i will never have a pic related
>>
lying in bed high on mdma, can't sleep or feel anything really because I've done it some much the past week. worried I might sleep all day and my bf will come home and judge me tomorrow. Life sux
>>
File: 1502311996430.jpg (98KB, 430x350px) Image search: [Google]
1502311996430.jpg
98KB, 430x350px
not that good
i want to help those i care about, but i have a limited vocab and can't even form coherent sentences a lot of the time. so i just end up making an example out of myself or keep saying the same shit and it gets old fast and i don't believe it works
my mother told me i can't help everyone i care about, and i want to prove her wrong

also mildly shaking like some kind of weirdo at the thought of someone else being sad/thinking they failed

aside from that i just got back from getting my teeth checked after procrastinating for a year and got cavities in at least three spots but i'm too scared to make an appointment at the dentist
right now i just feel a dreadful sad feeling in my stomach
>>
>>39577278
Pretty awful

I just had a dream about my oneitis i thought I was over

And it looks like I'm not going to be getting the job I really wanted

I'd really like to kill myself about right now
>>
>>39577594
I gotta lose some weight
>>
File: ;_;.png (46KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
46KB, 500x599px
>>39577278
Terribly, this is the most constant and intrusive my suicidal thoughts have ever been, as well as being more alone than i've ever been, It's a intense internal dread.
>>
>>39577278
Not good.
Just coming to the realization that I'm going to have to shill money for college next year. Don't think I can build a career from the ground up, so it looks like I should make the most of this gap year while it lasts.
>>
I have decided to make myself into a sword to be wielded. I have time and effort and nothing to do with it so from now on I will make savage the body and civil the mind, no more distractions or pointless frivoloties. And upon the anniversary of my decision I will find a cause or service that will have me and do what they require of me
>>
Bad
>went to private school
>950,000 dollar scholarship, only needed to get a c average
>leaves private school
>leaves best friend whom I loved (female)
>public school is ass
>people suck
>>
>>39578545
Why couldn't you get C's? Can you go back? Can you still meet your best friend outside of school?
>>
>>39578570
I got A's there...
As of going back- its extremely unlikely that they would take me back... it's really annoying having to live there because you live with 12 other people and you have these "house parents" that usually suck dick. Last, me and the girl are most likely never going to see each other again. But I'm going to try to meet her at hershey park. (Its the milton hershey school we get free tickets to hershey park)
>>
>>39578570
I'm at school right now and some nigger wearing an overwatch hoodie
>>
>>39577278
once you live as a neet the only thing you feel is frustration and a sense of dread.
>>
>>39577278
Empty and vacant, just like every night, no matter what I do.

To feel something, wouldn't that be something?
>>
brehhhs

I can't believe it. For the first time ever in my life, I saw an absolute normie I have on my social network post something about "normie memes" and them being lesser than their real "dank memes". These are the people that find "memes" on facebook groups and twitter. They share then with each other and feel like they're big shit online. Fuck, I don't know why, but it's just so rage inducing to me. The same feeling I get when I see anything to do with rebbit on this website or when I accidentally get linked to rebbit. But I know that the right thing to do is nothing and to keep the truth of the internets to myself. Normies not being aware that they are normie normalfag faggots really piss me off.

Anyone else experience this feel? Why is it so hard living in a normie world after being stuck in a Cambodian knitting imageboard for a decade?
>>
Confused. For a couple days my oneitis was talking to me a ton, and even gave me a hug. Then yesterday, she didn't say one word to me even though there multiple opportunities to. This is the kind of shit that makes me unable to start conversations myself. Even if I've already established a connection to a person, they so often just stop talking to me anyway. This kind of shit fucks with your head and makes you feel worthless.
>>
Tomorrow would have marked the fifth month of my relationship with my first and only gf. Instead it marks the second month of me being single again. I miss the intimacy.
>>
>>39579444
Dude, the more you hate, and use the word normies the more of a normie you become, just let people do what they want to do!
>>
>>39577278

Feeling like absolute shit. Today I failed my driving test for the 3rd time
>>
File: Sad Wojak.jpg (6KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Wojak.jpg
6KB, 208x249px
Like a literal pile of garbage. Im alone in Uni and because Im basically an autist without clinically being on the spectrum so I have a terrible time talking to people. especially women. My ex from 6 months ago still talks shit and the girl I fell in love with during senior year in HS is now texting me despite using me as an emotional dumpster to escape her abusive boyfriend.
>>
>>39580243
Women are not important
>>
>>39580243

>im an autist on the spectrum and have a terrible time talking to people
> i have an ex from as recent as 6 months ago and my highschool sweetheart is texting me

lol
>>
File: U5pS4oc.png (82KB, 499x334px) Image search: [Google]
U5pS4oc.png
82KB, 499x334px
>>39577278
Being for months into nofap have made it pretty easy to control and lower my sexual drive,but i still desire a gf with all my heart.
>>
>>39580286
She doesnt love me, I just loved her and she used me to drop all her. We never kissed, but she sure as hell led me on
>>
Felt pretty down for a while, but always kept it in. Had a friends birthday 2 weeks ago. This year, whenever I've sobered up on the night, I would feel really down. Happened to sober up around a friend after this birthday, I was basically in tears over nothing. He wants to come around to "talk about the things I said that night".

There's no point in letting other people know what's going on if there's nothing they can do. He's super normie and would say something along the lines of "just be happy bro"
>>
File: 1399250323635.png (419KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
1399250323635.png
419KB, 500x689px
>>39577278
>finally agreed to pressure from my parents to see a psychiatrist
>spent an entire day trying to set up appointments due to insurance issues and the main medical campus in my area refusing to accept new patients
>had to settle for seeing a resident
>end up stressed out and pretty sure this appointment won't be useful other than getting put on more and stronger happy pills
>still can't find work
I'm just so tired of this shit
>>
I just wish I wasn't so lazy. I think my life would have been so much better if I just took initiative instead of being the super passive person that I am
>>
Less. I've been feeling less.

Over the course of my time on 4chan, and the internet I've most likely developed Schizoid Personality Disorder.
>>
>>39577278
Not good. Down about being unemployed and thinking about how I missed my chance with my oneities because her jealous best friend fucked everything up.
>>
>>39577278
Like shit. In a several couple next days it'll likely be decided whether a friend keeps me around or not. I can't do shit but wait and it seems the smart money is on her giving up on me, since I'm a quite shitty person. So I'm drunk and shitposting on /r9k/, since I don't have anyone else to talk about it.
>>
I realized that I had everything figured out intuitively as a kid, but I just never thought about it on a conscious level. Self-actualization is the last step.
>>
>>39580382
Might be good to just voice your thoughts to someone.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.