[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today's my 20th birthday. Give me advice.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0263.jpg (40KB, 552x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0263.jpg
40KB, 552x557px
Today's my 20th birthday.

Give me advice.
>>
dont act nigger rich with credit cards
>>
Happy Birthday, Anonymous ! :3
>>
Get rich.
Life is easy when you're rich.
>>
>>39576608
Happy Birthday, OP.
Don't spend it alone inside. Go out and do literally anything.
>>
Build a balanced body before you injure yourself. Only pursue women if you can truly afford it (financially and spiritually) but this will generally end badly. Marriage may not be the good end. Find a sustainable way to make money but jobs are called jobs for a reason just don't get to a point where you burn down the local orphanage
>>
>>39576608
Don't get caught raping.
>>
>>39576608
Don't have sex with homeless chicks in exchange for letting them use your shower and eat your food, no matter how desperate you are. I know a guy who did that and he walked around stinking like he was the homeless one. I guess the smell rubbed off while he was fucking her? He also got trichinosis.
>>
>>39576687
This. If you're going to burn down an orphanage, make sure to do it really far from where you live so they'll have a much harder time tracing it to you.
>>
>>39576608
Never fuck a mechanical pencil

Not even with lube
>>
>>39576608
You can save 15 percent on car insurance by switching to geico
>>
>>39576608
Leave this board and get a fucking hobby or job you loser
>>
>>39576608
Lick ass and fap
>>
>>39576608
Don't listen to what the jews tell you

You CAN get pregnant from anal sex
>>
>>39576763
Thats the plan
Oregano
>>
>>39576608
Ayy it's also my birthday.
What good is advice? Do you expect to just take our conjecture? Wouldn't discussion be better?
I guess all I can think of is examine why you think the way you do amd why you like the things you like, you might be doing things without noticing the roots.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.