[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNJUSTIFIED BEATINGS/ INDIGNATION THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1482024153593.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
1482024153593.png
14KB, 576x422px
>opening day of baseball, junior league
>chronically unemployed dad insists on taking me to the opening day ceremony and game
>get up early and get ready 3 hours ahead of time, dad is awake in kitchen, sitting at table
>remind him for first time of when I have to be there and we have to pick up a teammate
>he reacts as if it is the 12th time I reminded him "I know, I KNOW!" in a high pitched tone. "hold your horses! Jesus fucking Christ! You're going nuts!"
>wait until 1 hour before I have to be there and remind him again. He "still has to wake up" and he's not washed, dressed, hasn't eaten.
>reacts the same way
>15 minutes before ceremony starts, he's still sitting there, not ready
>I say "we've gotta go! It starts in 15 minutes. We're gonna be late!"
>he responds with "you're not going to be late! Jesus fucking Christ! Would you just calm down?!"
>starts grabbing me and swinging at me and I run up the steps as he yells at me "calm down!"
>traps me in my room and knocks me to the ground and gets me on my back
>slobbering on me, smacking me, repeating "calm down! Calm DOWN!"
>told him to get off me and he said "not until you CALM DOWN!" as he punched me and was crushing my chest
>hot breath in my face, he landed a punch right at my left eye and stunned me and my head bounced off the floor
>he was seething and slobbering on me and said "you calmed down now?"
>I just laid there
>he got up a few minutes later
>It was past the time for the opening ceremony to start, missed the ceremony
>looked in the mirror and had black eye
>tried to cover with makeup from sister
>showed up just before game and made up excuse as to why we were late
>no one asked about my eye but I heard people saying things
>got asked about it in school when I got called to principal's office but said it was from a hockey game
>>
>>39576404
>said it was from a hockey game
why?
>>
>>39576430
So I wouldn't have the rest of my life pried into. Didn't want the humiliation on top of all the other humiliation I had already been suffering
>>
>>39576404
>>39576404
>said it was from a hockey game

how about you just say your dad beat you and you make a change in your life?
>>
I hate being half asian, Hawaiians have mistreated me among other asians and whites and people of all colors. I've been experiencing mental and emotional problems from being half asian all my worthless life. I'm so fucking ugly and the world uses that against me in my day to day life. In the same fucking day, I got beat up by a group of white kids for being a communist gook and then later I got beat up by a group of Koreans (at least five years older then me I was 8) Then on the walk home this lady offered to help me saying how brave I was for getting off the boat from Taiwan and speaking English so good she thought I was fresh off the boat. I was born in the west but, she had a hard time believing it. I should probably get mental help but, i can't afford it. (Deep down I know there is no help for me) Mom refuses to pay for it suggesting i go to church but, I'm atheist and her church buddies look at me strange. I hate church. I don't believe in god. How could a loving god make such ugly people and such an ugly world? If there is a god he's got one fucked up sense of humor for giving me one eye more slanty then the other. FUCK YOU GOD! FUCK YOU!!!
>>
>>39577029
Is this Elliott Rodger?
>>
>>39577057
No but, I have things in common with him and then not things in common with him.
I'm not a virgin and Elliot was agnostic.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.