[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>r9k is transported to the world of their favorite anime >but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1504763503411.png (575KB, 592x775px) Image search: [Google]
1504763503411.png
575KB, 592x775px
>r9k is transported to the world of their favorite anime
>but they matter just as much there as they do here

Do you do it?
>>
my 12y old brother knows a guy who watched some cheap romcom anime and is now is acting like he's an anime character. anime is ruining people's lives
>>
>>39576355
Anime is escapism it keeps you away from reality, too much of that and you might not be able to function properly in real life
>>
>>39576402
society is escapism you nerd, doesn't matter where you get your kicks from. you only have your own thoughts so who cares if your life is anime or whatever bullshit you fill your brain with
>>
>>39576437
>society is escapism
No its not, society is reality. Escapism is for people who can't handle society.
>>
>>39576515
>No its not, society is reality.
nigga
>>
>>39576569
We obviously have different definitions oh what society is.for me it's the sum total of everyone in a selected group, their opinions, needs, and goals idk what society is to you
>>
>>39576599
>the sum total of everyone in a selected group, their opinions, needs, and goals
if you think that shit equals reality then that's your problem
>>
>>39576261
Fuck yeah. Equestria is so much better than this shit hole regardless of my status.
>>
>>39576631
Rejection isn't an argument and you still haven't given me your definition of society
>>
>>39576635
What is equestria?
>>
>>39576261

cowboy bebop?

Sure, guess i'd die pretty fast but the tech and cultural differences would be a pretty fantastic high
>>
>>39576654
the definition of society you provided is valid and I have no problem with it. you seem to think that living harmoniously with whatever abstract traditions and folktales a given society has woven over time is equivalent to the idea of reality which is fucking retarded
>>
>>39576673
A land of talking horses ruled by benevolent goddesses.
>>
>>39576711
I don't remember saying anything about folktales or traditions. I'm saying that really people and their problems, opinions, Ect that is reality because it's really happening while anime is totaly made up, it's pointless and harmfull to live in a made up world
>>
Not if I can't fuck Nyu
>>
>>39576825
your definition of what is "made up" is the crux of the argument here. real life people's problems and opinions are just as made up as anime. they exist because we give them meaning, like any other idea or concept in the world; just like anime. in this strange existence, you can find meaning in literally anything that fires your neurons; who cares if it came from a book, a movie, your neighbor, a song, an anime, twitter, 4chan or your own fucked up brain on drugs. Certain truths can be proven as factual through logic and math but not the nature of reality. we don't even know what we're "escaping" from or how harmful any ideology or mental disposition really is
>>
>>39576940
can't wait to get fuckin' tanged
>>
File: 1481415956463.jpg (66KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481415956463.jpg
66KB, 540x540px
>have disabilities
>transferred to a universe where culling people with disabilities was a thing
>>
>>39576940
always tumbling me down, but why are we talkien about this, when we could talk about women being inferior beings and roasties?
>>
File: IMG_1864.jpg (26KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1864.jpg
26KB, 182x268px
>>39576261
I don't like many animes. Like 3 anime TV shows, 3 anime movies. My favorite anime TV show is Trigun though, so I imagine it would go something like this.
>go to work at wherever I work in the Trigun world
>leave work, decide to stop at a restaurant / saloon to treat myself
>eating and thinking about how much better life will be once next year rolls around and I can go to whatever college there is in the Trigun world
>oddly enough, to study journalism like those two journalist women in the show
>been a long time since I've seen the show, forget their names
>take a sip of drink
>wall of the restaurant collapses and debris flies everywhere as Vash and one of the Gung Ho Guns come flying through
>restaurant / saloon patrons panic, bullets flying everywhere as people start shooting
>Vash and the Gung Ho Gun member break down the other wall
>piece of flying debris from the broken down wall hits me in the head at 80 MPH
>die
That's how I imagine it would go.
>>
>>39576261
>be the crazy almost-30 unshaven guy who smokes cigarettes, looks into the distance and always has his shirt untucked
yeah i suppose i would. why not
>>
File: 824585_1333407400021_391_300.jpg (36KB, 391x299px) Image search: [Google]
824585_1333407400021_391_300.jpg
36KB, 391x299px
>>39578856
>journalist women

THEY SOLD INSURANCE

unless this is a Mandela effect moment
>>
>>39576939
All you're realizing is your everyday conversation are laced with metaphor upon metaphor.

We all know what he meant.
>>
I don't have the brain power anymore to give you a definitive answer of what I would actually prefer given all the options.

So I'll just go with Evangelion and maybe end up in a bomb shelter to escape homelessness until the world ends. Or something comfy, you've given me a lot to think about...
>>
>>39579098
Fuck, that's right. Forgot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.