[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me guys >i'm in early 20's >virgin >Have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Mummydrugs1_2403068b.jpg (42KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Mummydrugs1_2403068b.jpg
42KB, 620x387px
Help me guys

>i'm in early 20's
>virgin
>Have had some mental struggles in the past
>Unable to control my worries and emotions
>Family advices me to go on antidepressants, can't handle my outburts elsehow
>Antidepressants leave me with permanent cognitive, neurological and erectional damage
>Can't even think straight anymore, emotional issues persist, I'm a total mess
>Can't plan in my head, feel like I have been "blinded" in a sense
>Father lets me sit in my room, is afraid of me and can't find me a real way out of this mess. He's too weak to help his son.

Can any of you give me advice?
>>
what are your worries atm, friend?
>>
HAHA HE ACTUALLY TOOK THE DRUGS
when you are offered antideps that's the sign you need to improve your life.
If you actually take them you might as well put a bullet in your head, you are already dead
>>
>>39576060
Holy fuck. Family has been getting me on about "therapy" and "anti"depressants. Big wake up call, thanks op. Was actually considering taking.
>>
>>39576060

Why are you blaming this on your father?
He's just a man who actually believed that it was medicine, like doctors prescribe, and not just cheap dope fobbed off onto people as part of a pharmaceuticals cartel.
I feel sorry for you mate, but don't blame it on your old man.

If you're really scrambled, then you have no future outside of an institution.
Go find the doctor who plugged you up with that shit and beat him until he's as retarded as you are.
>>
everyone says antidepressants are so bad, but i've been on Zoloft just over a month and i feel so much better. no more fits of anger. less anxiety. reduced instances of OCD. i feel dumb for resisting for so long.
>>
>>39576245
ya id say listen to this guy OP
>>
>>39576128
No problem. glad my shitty experience can help you not go through it. trust me it's hell dont ever touch this shit, whatever your problems are now, you are better off without making them worse
>>
>>39576245
You are right man. I feel like total trash for arguing with him. but my worries get the best of me, sadly. I love him but this situation strains me mentally.
>>
>>39576280
people will either say that or that AD's fucked them over for good. There's no inbetween. Make your gamble kids. Modern russian roulette
>>
>>39576421

I get where you're coming from mate, but remember its not your fault and its not his fault, its the fault of some cunt who is getting paid to fuck other people up like they fucked you up.

Usually I'd say 'its nobody's fault', but in this case its pretty clear who is to blame. I refuse to believe that at this point there is a single qualified individual who doesn't know what this stuff can do to you.
>>
>>39576743
What happened happened. The problem is I am completely stuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.