[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever do a criminal activity out of spite? Being disappointed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: inx960x640.jpg (72KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
inx960x640.jpg
72KB, 960x640px
Did you ever do a criminal activity out of spite? Being disappointed with others, fed up with your life and similar reasons? Why did you do it? What did you do? How did it feel?

>inb4 i pirated a movie
>>
>>39575916
I pirated several movies.
>>
>>39575916
>I pirated a movie, and IMMEDIATELY stopped seeding as soon as it finished pirating
>>
>>39575920
hehe :D
>>
>>39575916
destroyed some stacy's car because she cheated on a bro
felt good as fuck
>>
>>39575916
I shoplifted shit for reasons
Mostly cause it was exciting to see if you get caught or not. You can actually get away with a lot of shit if you just do it
>>
Shoplifted for half a year when I was 13 on 20+ occasions. It was like a game to me. Then I got cough. My father picked me up and we never talked about it since then.
>>
Walked through a golf course during the night, pissed on a tree and called it a whore.
>>
>>39575916
back when i still played WoW, i bought one of those pre-paid game time cards, went home, and when i typed in the code, it didn't work.
i knew that you can't get a refund once you scratched open the code on the back of the card, so i just went back 20 minutes later and stole one. that one worked, so my mission was done.
>>
>>39577061
i was a pretty smart kid too. they stored them in a locked clamshell holding one of those ultra slim cd cases, and i somehow managed to bend that enough to free it from the shell, and i had literally brought scissors to cut away every part of the card apart from the bit with the code on it, so the detectors at the entrance wouldn't go off.
>>
>>39575916
Finna pirate Shadow of War after it releases just to hit WB in the shekels.
>>
>>39577076
to me that was a righteous act. i've been wronged and i took it upon myself to make it right. i don't even consider it much of a crime, really.
not my fault that blizzard entertainment couldn't stop people from brute forcing gametime keys, so i shouldn't be victimized from it.
>>
most of my drug use probably stems from how sheltered I was as a young lad.
>>
This absolute nigger of a faggot sold me a cigarette for $100, so I hunted his location down using the internet and stole a bunch of shit from his retarded rich family.
>>
>>39575916
when my ex and i broke up i trashed the guy she was cheating on me withs car and broke his nose/jaw
>>
Stole a kids DS when he invited me over just to make fun of me in front of his brother
>>
File: 1504463707162.jpg (147KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504463707162.jpg
147KB, 800x900px
>>39577206
why did you pay you dumb autist
>>
Maybe idk why else I would vandalize shit. I do it when I'm drunk as fuck only so there's no rational thought process behind it but I think it's out of rage.
>>
>>39577206
Why the fuck did you pay you retard?
>>
>>39578567
>>39578626
I wanted weed bad, but I refuse to make friends with dealers and their kin, so I took a chance on this guy who knew a guy I was talking to. Anyway, I got sold a cigarette wrapped in lots of foil. The guy seemed really friendly and I was in a public carpark so I didn't check it until I got home. I was pissed, and spent the next 24 hours scrounging through social media and online people-finding services, and managed to hunt him down. I'm almost glad it happened now, just so I could have the sheer joy of plundering his house. I bet he didn't expect to invoke the wrath of a psychoautist when he made that deal.
>>
>having a real shit day
>just want some avocados
>head out to buy some
>they fucking went up in price
>grab 6 anyway
>scan them as 5 at the self serve checkout

Fuck the system
>>
>sit in back of class
>bored
>decide to rip up textbooks behind me
>absolutely devastated them through the rest of the school year
>one day teacher grabs me aside after class
> "Do you know who's been doing this?"
> "No lol"
>get away with destroying at least $2000 worth of school stuff

I have plenty more stories of shit I've done over the years, wonton acts of destruction, mayhem and mischief.
>>
>>39575916
I con people on ebay type websites. get the money dont deliver.

Because i am a poorfag/neet
>>
>>39575916
>out of spite?
No because even when i was a teenager I wasn't that angsty. I only stole liquor because I was underage and I only steal (download) movies, music and tv series because it's pretty much been the norm all my life and I don't have the money to buy every shitty album I want to listen to. Plus most musicians put their music up on YouTube for everyone to listen to and download anyway so the music industry is mostly becoming complicit with it.

I've never stolen to "get back at (someone/society/industry/america/the patriarchy/mommy and daddy)" or whoever else it is that you think would care about your petty disdain. That's just retarded and gay.
>>
>Worked at a big retail box store
>Hated my job, but was in university at the time and needed the money
>Put in way more effort than coworkers but get treated like shit by managers because I wasn't good at making friends with them
>Kept getting more and more frustrated with annoying customers and getting bitched at by managers
>Store owner would watch employees on the cameras and immediately call and yell at you if he thought you weren't doing exactly what he wanted at any given time
>Also constantly underpaid, and forces to work overtime without bring paid 1.5x
>Eventually get fed up and quit
>Store is closing and customers are gone
>Throughout the day I would take some smaller expensive products and move them to a small section of the store that was out of the way and didn't have cameras
>Would hide them under a rack
>Now with the store closed we would clean up and the employees would meet in front of the door to be let out
>Finish sweeping and then put the product bundled up in a hoodie I had with me (I always had it so it wasn't abnormal)
>As we are let out and we walk though the security detectors, I put my arms up and stretched my arms/back with sweater in hand
>Doing so brought the sweater bundle above the detector so it didn't go off
>Walk out and go home with my prize

I got a fancy compass and a couple other things that was worth over 200 bucks
>>
>>39577116
Didnt they make DLC out of a dead guy?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.