[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thots in gyms stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: french thot.jpg (164KB, 761x758px) Image search: [Google]
french thot.jpg
164KB, 761x758px
>Go to military gym
>Has a strict dress code
>Black shorts, no t-back singlets
>Fair enough
>Walk in
>Every girl is wearing a t-back singlet and booty shorts, bright colored
>Wouldn't even call it a t-back, back its completely open, some string running around the neck and over the nipples, bra exposed 100% and a small bit of daggy fabric of the belly area
>dont even lift
>Rage internally
>Proceed to hit max PB on dead lift
>Sweating and breathing like fuck through my t-shirt and appropriate dark shorts
>Unload the plates loudly, put bar away
>walk out angry, can hear people talking 'jeez that dude is pissed'
>Go and write an anonymous comment in the log book about it, dont leave my name rank or unit.
>Two weeks later signal gets sent to everyone on base about gym attire, makes note that EVERYONE is to obey them and those who dont will get charged.
>Fuckyeah.jpeg
>>
you're doing the lord's work anon. don't give them an inch at all.
>>
>>39575592
Nice try kikes, I mean mods you aint sliding this one.
>>
File: girl-gym-meme.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
girl-gym-meme.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
>It helps me squat better you creep
>>
>>39575592
Women are so used to the rules not applying to them.
>>
>>39575592
lords work
branch/MOS?
>>
>>39575592
That women has a massive fucking head, it looks so off place on that small skinny body
>>
>>39575592
>her smile on the right outfit
It's like they get a high off dressing like that in public.
>>
File: IMG_0601.png (390KB, 698x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.png
390KB, 698x879px
>>39575592
>Doing OHPs on the OHP rack
>a sexy babe is working in with me.
>I am doing them standing, her with the chair
>Doesn't say much of anything to me at first, >bulking so got a little extra fat in front, can't see muscle in front.
>Walks behind me for the second set.
>sees me tighten (pop) my butt and my lats as I tighten up and move arms back to derack
>hear her audible gasp/suck air through her teeth
>suddenly starts chating me up the rest of the sets.
>still too beta to do anything
>>
File: 1479852062055.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1479852062055.png
9KB, 362x358px
>decide to use a cardio machine
>some womans perfume is permeating through the whole cardio area

not much of a story but this shit happened way too often. Doing cardio is somewhat pleasant once you find your groove but those perfumes are almost no different than someone smoking a cigarette next to you
>>
Nigga wtf is that on the left? That is NOT an acceptable gym outfit. If you are going to wear that, just wear leggings and a shirt. The sleeves aren't even a right fit.
>>
>>39575592
You truly are doing gods work, and my ass the outfit on the left is appropriate for a gym. Thankfully gyms near me are actual gyms.
>>
>>39575592
I wish there were stricter rules at my gym.

Now that summer's coming to an end, I'm gonna have to go back indoors for my workout. There is about 1% of the time where I think a woman looks unique or interesting enough that I want to stare at her while I work out

The other 99% it's just annoying as fuck.
>>
>>39575882
If you had a massive dick and girls just stared at your dick bulge in public all the time, you would get off on it too
>>
thank you OP. Had this problem on the gym in subbase new london too with military wives doing that shit and someone also complained. The two or so non-fat actually in military shape females in the navy ive ever seen in there dress appropriately so it isnt a problem.
Still mad that there are girls here. Used to be a total 100% dude bro zone.
>>
>>39576312
sounds like you're literally a faggot
>>
Good work militaryman, yoga pants and liners have been the norm for years now, these thots are disgusting diseased ridden succubus.
>>
>>39575592

I hate this shit because it's clearly attention. It brings in another concept into the gym, the concept of looking attractive for the usual social reasons of vanity, status, etc etc. The gym isn't a place for that. It's a place to work out your problems and face your own weak-ass self to make sick gains and better your body and your psyche. AFTERWARD you walk out and put on nice clothes and look fly as fuck. This is why I hate it when women do anything stereotypically manly. I don't give a shit about them being female, but they nearly always bring in a social aspect to it that is either implicitly or explicitly against the code of the activity. Same with skateboarding (ayylmao), the moment a chick skateboarder rolls up to the park she's wearing ribbons in her hair and booty shorts and bright green and pink socks, it's like jesus fucking christ, are you here to skate or get dudes oh that's right you're here to show off and feel important via the male gaze, which you may publicly denounce anyway like a hypocrite.

Made me mad whenever I'd bring in a gf to do some physical activity and they'd femme it up. Bitch we're going hiking, it's not a fucking catwalk
>>
>>39575592
You're the faggot that ruins everything and causes briefs to be set out for the dumbest shit.

End your life on an IED
>>
>>39576665
Stay mad base rat.
>>
>>39576665
And youre just a triggered whore whos scared she'll lose the ability to go to the gym wearing skimpy outfits and will have to go in normal practical clothes and actually lift instead of just fishing for looks from guys in the squat rack.
>>
File: 1503665956463.gif (881KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1503665956463.gif
881KB, 350x350px
>Thots

Please stop with this stupid normie lingo
>>
>>39577457
>implying triggered whores browse r9k
Are you really this stupid?
>>
>>39577468
No Im not because its a fact they. Im not recognizing them as avid posters, more like parasitic invaders but alas they do come here and subversively monitor the board for threads like this.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.