[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with lainchan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: lainchan_header_console.gif (11KB, 733x109px) Image search: [Google]
lainchan_header_console.gif
11KB, 733x109px
What's the deal with lainchan?
>>
>>39575319
probably some edgy normiefag site on the clearweb.
>>
File: 1489302523656.jpg (44KB, 410x416px) Image search: [Google]
1489302523656.jpg
44KB, 410x416px
>>39575351
>probably
At least you're right with edgy normalfag part though.
>>
>>39575351
4chan is some edgy normiefag site
>>
>>39575351
congrats you don't even know what the fuck you are missing out on you imbecile
you probably have no self awareness you accept the shit that's feed to you through the tube never questioning what or where it is or comes from no no you gladly accept it
without hesitation because you've become so indoctrinated you believe anything you're told you pathetic weak minded soul.
>>
A containment site for reddit shitheads.
>>
>>39575319
died last year, the current incarnation is just a shadow of its former self
>>
>>39575319
WHOOOOA cool hacker site for 1337 HAx0rZ such as myself.
I love patrician anime cartoons for mature and intelligent individuals like Serial Experiments Lain. It really activates my almonds (am I right fellow memers?)
4chan is too popular, meaning it's infested with normies. I'm not a normie. I'm a cool black hat, arch-linux (that's an operating system if you didn't know) using hax0r guy and I need my own imageboard for cool hax0r guys, gals and non-binary friendos to conversate with.
BTW I would like to interject for a moment to insult you for using Windows and not a Linux distro. Even though you can legally get Win10 for free and get a shitton of work done in no time, Linux is still superior because it's FREE and I care about freedom and democracy and shieeeeeeeeeeet. No, I don't mind that I have to use fucking COMMAND PROMPT to install my 10 year-old graphics card drivers. In fact I like that because it makes me feel like a cool HaxxX0@r on $T3ro1Dz. Also it's called a Terminal, not Command Prompt, OK?! >:(
Anyways, did you know that traps are not gay? Or maybe they are, I've decided I'm bi now haha. Sexuality is a sp00k anyway. I'm so smart and cool and hip.
Join my discord so we can recommend eachother cyberpunk and post-post-post ironic vaporwave music artists.
>>
File: 1497183711813.gif (571KB, 199x199px)
1497183711813.gif
571KB, 199x199px
>>39576278
*cough* butthurt *cough*
>>
File: Tsuk_Tsuk.jpg (201KB, 1868x2180px)
Tsuk_Tsuk.jpg
201KB, 1868x2180px
i don't know, what IS the deal with lainchan?
>>
A bunch of larpers and lain fetishists who know a lot about cybersec
>>
>>39577429
Who is that on your pic?
>>
>>39578875
tsuki himself
>>
File: 1485669633881.jpg (157KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
1485669633881.jpg
157KB, 623x623px
>>39579031
>poop colored eyes
AHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>39575319
Just another dead imageboard, with the few people still posting there being self-styled 1337 hacxxor skiddies because they figured out how to use html and other sekrit club idiots
Its not the worst chan, I just refuse to it because I don't want to wait weeks to finish a conversation
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.