[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HKV Robots, do you even know how to make out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170526_144953.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170526_144953.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Have you even thought about what you need to do?
>>
>>39574706
I'm just a virgin.
I've had my dick sucked and hugged by multiple girls kissed etc.
The one thing i didn't do was lose the v-card.
>>
File: 1497279583114.png (258KB, 383x298px) Image search: [Google]
1497279583114.png
258KB, 383x298px
I used to make out with an older girl when I was 11-12

now I'm 26 and that's the only contact with the opposite sex I'd ever had

I cant imagine I was any good at it though, I hear there's quite a bit of technique involved
>>
>>39574725
normie get the fuck out

organization
>>
>KHV until 28
>the first time making out
>apparently kept aligning my face vertically with theirs
they told me months later
i assume i am garbage at kissing and everthing else.
>>
>>39574744
I'm not a normie though.
That was to 15 years ago...
I'm pushing 36 Now so how about you get the fuck out you robotshit.
>>
File: IMG_20170519_160924.jpg (52KB, 660x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170519_160924.jpg
52KB, 660x383px
>>39574810
Getting your dick sucked is pretty normie
>>
I have a massive underbite which prevents effective makeout sessions so I used to just headbash 'em nutcracker style right into the bed to avoid the awkwardness. Worked fairly well
>>
I watched this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZgD1N7Eo0M

so now i'm ready except i'm ugly and now likes me but at least i know
>>
>>39574706
I once made out with this 7/10 neighbor girl back when I was 14. Was able to even finger her but it never went further than that. Parents moved 2 months later and I never saw her again. I like to think that the sensation I gave her pussy made her into a slut from there so who knows maybe I might see her again as a camgirl or as a hooker.
>>
File: Hachikool.png (375KB, 752x588px) Image search: [Google]
Hachikool.png
375KB, 752x588px
>>39574871
Anon, ASMR isn't accurate, for anything
>>
>>39574706
I think you're supposed to put your lips around her upper lip? idk if I need to suck or whatever.
Never really thought that far ahead. Getting female attention alone would be a shock.
>>
File: IMG_20170525_183635[1].jpg (397KB, 2048x1926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_183635[1].jpg
397KB, 2048x1926px
I've only had dreams, so those can't be too accurate
>>
>>39574706
No, but I never will so w/
>>
Why the hell is interlocking lips even considered from an evolutionary standpoint? How did it become a thing??
>>
>Havent ever had a GF
>Have a second date on Saturday
>Friends keep asking if I'm going to make a move
>Don't even know what to do, let alone would I understand her cues if she was interested

Pretty nervous, I hope she cancels
>>
Honestly a girl looking me in the eys would be enough for me to be happy
>>
>>39575374
>hoping she cancels
If it goes bad you can at least learn something. How did you even meet? Describe her
>>
Nope I'm a 25yo man who has never even kissed a female.

80/20 meme is fucking real.
>>
>>39575374
You can do it, mate. You going out to dinner? Just ask her to drone on about herself, and crack some jokes where you can.
I would caution against political humor and self-deprecating humor.
I've heard the latter can be funny, but it also puts women off very quickly.
>>
>>39575419
From Bumble (like Tinder). Met for a coffee last Sunday, went pretty well. She's bit bigger, but still pretty cute. Degree in maths 300k starting Hur hur, but she's actually pretty wealthy for mid 20s likes sci-fi, and gaming. I'm pretty worried that I'll mess it up
>>
>>39575477
Bumble is the one where to woman picks right? If that's the case then you should have a pretty good sense of what she is looking for, she picked you anon. How did you describe yourself on the app?
>>
Here's some advice. Angle your head slightly so your nose isn't bumping into hers, maybe even more.
Kiss her bottom lip unless you have lots of facial hair; in that case, just kiss the middle of her lips; and remember to alternate. After kissing for a good few seconds, if her mouth is open enough, open your mouth, maybe sliding your tongue in their a few times.

If she really likes you, you will probably tongue her very good.
>>
>>39575525
Just what I do and my interests. My photos are of me with friends. I mean that I have no clue on being anything more than a friend
>>
>>39575646
Have you had any bad experiences in the past? What exactly do you worry about?
>>
>>39575701
Had a random one night stand while Ina holiday, that was it. Afterwards the girl said "you've never had a girlfriend before have you? Kindve obvious". That was 2 years ago, shattered my self esteem
>>
>>39575725
While that sounds bad, a one night stand is different from a date, as long as you make an effort to form a connection with her you should be fine for a bit, get to know her, make sure she gets to know you. If you can confess your naivety to relationships in a confident manner, it shouldn't prove to be an issue. What do you ultimately want out of her? An actual relationship or just sex?
>>
>>39574857
Sounds like a pretty good daterape tool right there. Take em home, headbutt until unconscious then go to work. Hopefully they get impact induced amnesia, so charges can't be held
>>
why would i need to know how to make out when i can't even get a girl to hold my hand? i'm almost 30 btw
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.