[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trapped in relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 10195040.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
10195040.png
30KB, 633x758px
So i know this board is supposed to be all about tfwnogf, but as it has become normie central recently i guess i can post about it here and find someone who can relate.
Basically i have the opposite problem, i'm a former robot who managed to get a gf at 25, and let me tell you, relationships are fucking hell on earth.
I had the luck to have my first ever gf to be a manipulative psycho who basically controls my life and i see no way out. I can't leave my fucking house without a good reason or she will throw a hissyfit, which later she says it was just a joke. I have absolutely 0 free time because this psycho always wants to be with me or talk to me through text for some reason. I've tried ghosting her but she will imediatelly start stalking me or my parents, my life has turned into a living hell and the worst part is that she always manages to turn things around to make me seem like the bad guy. I'm also a social retard and am unable to clearly explain to my relatives what's going on (let alone friends, which i don't have). It's honestly fucking terifying how good she is at emotional manipulation?

I really need to vent here, i have nobody else to tell this story to

Any former robots experienced something similar? Need some advice badly

Also sex is extremely overrated and not even worth a fraction of the trouble, i'd advice robots to get a hooker for their first time to get it over with
>>
File: e08398.jpg (49KB, 400x531px) Image search: [Google]
e08398.jpg
49KB, 400x531px
>>39574317

Not your kind of hell, but yeah, a relationship that bores me to death but I can not and will not ever leave because there are fringe benefits.

We play the cards we're dealt.
>>
>>39575008
other than sex, what benefits?
>>
>>39574317
Sounds kind of attractive, desu.
I would advise you to talk about getting a rural farm or just moving into the middle of nowhere and getting an e-commuting job. Her lunacy shouldn't be too bad there, and her loyalty would be amazing.
>>
>>39574317
How'd you 2 meet?
>>
>>39574317
I'm another obsessive, crazy girl. Just send her my way and we can be happy mutually stalking eachother and doing nothing but showing one another in attention and affection
>>
>>39575438
work, both of us were waiters

>>39575372
this is literally the last thing i want, this level of obsession may seem attractive at first, but after some time my autism requires me to spend time alone doing dumb pointless shit
>>
>>39574317
so you need to get the fuck out of dodge.
does she have control over you legally (rent, lease, car payments, etc etc)? who pays for shit, generally speaking?
>>
>>39575499
legally not thank god
we both pay for our stuff and our activities, but i tend to spend somewhat more.
Its has more to do with her being manipulative and a obsessed crazy person. I have nowhere to go, i still live with my parents and i have no money to gtfo, i already tried to stop taling to her but she just comes over to my house and making a drama or she starts to call my parents and making up some bullshit story about how there is something wrong with me and if they let her into the house to talk to me.
Most of the problems stem from me being a weak willed beta, but i can't stand to watch her cry and be completely devestated when i say i don't want to be with her. She was my first ever gf, and the first girl in my life to give me a chance
>>
>>39575607
she's a disgusting whore using you as a dildo and ventpost for her shitty fucked up brain.
you're living through a cops episode.
here's what you do.
>tell parents and bros that it's not a joke, she's abusing you, you never want to see her again. guilt trip them HARD if you have to.
>I'm assuming she has keys so change the locks
>if she has any of your shit, go get it back (say you want to get it fixed or some shit)
>most important step
>DO NOT TELL HER SHIT
>NO RED FLAGS
>NO HINTS
>NO NOTHING
>block her ass on social media, see if you can change your number. delete all her contacts.
>if she's really bad try to get an order of protection or restraining order against the bitch
>delete all photos and artifacts of hers you might still have (if property, destroy it so she can't claim you stole it)
>immediately start building funds to get to somewhere she can't find you
it's time to stand up for yourself buddy. don't take this shit anymore cause she'll only make you worse.
you can start the climb to success right here.
>>
>>39575658
This post really motivated me to stop being a weak bitch and the advice is practical, thanks anon

I need to let go of these memories we had, even though it's going to hurt alot.

I hope >tfwgf fags will learn something from this, probably not though
>>
>>39575761
*>tfwnogf fags obviously
>>
>>39575761
you'll get there dude, you just have to start today and not tomorrow.
I hope it all goes well. the pain right now will be more than worth the freedom in a month.
>would totally love an update thread
>>
>>39575821
I will try to make a update thread in the future, i wanna do this shit as quick as possible before my doubts start playing up and will be back when its all behind me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.