[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone believe in supernatural dream premonition stuff? Last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: fishticks.jpg (7KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
fishticks.jpg
7KB, 245x250px
Anyone believe in supernatural dream premonition stuff?

Last night I had a dream that involved my high school tennis team which was unusual because I'm now four years out of high school. This is the first week of classes and in one of them today two kids from my tennis team were in it, neither of which I've seen or heard of since high school. (For context I go to a giant Big 10 school where like 25% of people from my high school go to.) I'm a little spooked.
>>
I've been having more frequent and more lucid stands as of late, including skunks
Today I woke up to my town incredibly foggy and stinky with smoke
>>
Last night I had a dream that America was being invaded by a foreign country and we were getting wrecked so I was conscripted into the military and used as a test subject for an experimental process where they slow down your pulse or something so you gain crazy focus and reflexes and I was going to be a sniper and I was deployed in my childhood neighborhood in the middle of the night which is where the worst of the fighting was but when I picked up my gun the experiment hadn't worked and I couldn't aim worth shit so I deserted the area and took refuge in a little diner in the countryside where a TV was playing and I was being reviled as a traitor and a deserter
>>
>>39574247
Ni$$a da fuk
>>
>>39574213
>(For context I go to a giant Big 10 school where like 25% of people from my high school go to.)
So you're saying the odds of something like this happening are actually pretty good then. Not much of a coincidence. Retard.
>>
>>39574213
I believe it, because it happens to me a lot.

Supernatural stuff is like going to sleep with the tv going; your mind is off, but your subconcious is picking up whatever plays on the tv; likewise, your mind is a receiver for subconcious spiritual thoughts.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.